PDA

View Full Version : Ep. 646: Goodbye Team Rocket! Meowth's Love! [Spoilers]

Guy
April 23rd, 2010, 07:41 AM
This is an upcoming Japanese episode that is to be aired on May 27th. It confirms the end of the Grand Festival and features Meowth making a decision to leave Team Rocket. Is Meowth really going to leave Team Rocket (probably not)? And who is this love that has stolen Meowth's heart?

Since, the Upcoming Japanese sticky has been removed, we can use this thread for both speculation on this episode specifically as well as after discussion once it has been aired.

Mew~
April 23rd, 2010, 10:39 AM
I think this is just gonna be like all those other times they have a fight and break up :\... or according to the title maybe he finds love...? Well... we will have to wait and see!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
April 23rd, 2010, 11:14 AM
I think he may leave, as by the sound of the rumours, they're starting a-fresh with Black and White??

If they're not starting afresh, everyone's favourite recurring character will still be around!(I hope Wobbuffet is too, he's a legend)

Espeon Master
April 23rd, 2010, 11:29 AM
Do you guys think there's any chance it's meowzie?

PearlShipper4Life
April 23rd, 2010, 03:01 PM
I don't think Meowth will leave.
All three Team Rocket memebers are in the up coming film, which means they don't leave as of yet. Will find out by the end of the series who leaves, which will be after the league. I think, only Dawn will leave sadly. Ash/Pikachu/Team Rocket will stay I think. Brock is up in the air.

Sophisticated.
April 24th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Lol. Meowzie. THat was such a long time again. Or maybe[size=1] Meowth evolves in a Persian...[/size/ But I doubt meowth will be gone. He's one of the main reasons TR still exists. xD

Bluerang1
April 24th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Say it ain't so. And if they're starting a-fresh, get rid of Ash! Though I think it's confirmed he's staying. I heard before he leaves or the next Gen, he battle a Trainer with a Legendary. I'm not happy about this. I want Ash out! Meowth and friends (and Dawn) are what make me like this show. *sugh*

Sophisticated.
April 24th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Say it ain't so. And if they're starting a-fresh, get rid of Ash! Though I think it's confirmed he's staying. I heard before he leaves or the next Gen, he battle a Trainer with a Legendary. I'm not happy about this. I want Ash out! Meowth and friends (and Dawn) are what make me like this show. *sugh*
Yeah they should take out Ash..what is now? Still 10 years old??..Ash fought a handful of legendaries I think. o_o; Still didn't leave..

Vernikova
April 24th, 2010, 07:45 AM

I wish Meowzie would make another appearance just so I could see Meowth get rejected again. It's probably some random Pokémon though.

Guy
April 24th, 2010, 09:36 AM
When coming up with this thread, Meowzie was actually the first Pokémon that came to mind. It is a long time ago though, not just for the episode but the fact that Meowth knew Meowzie before he joined Jessie and James. It would be cool to see though.

As for Meowth leaving, I don't see it happening. If Ash will continue to stay in the show, then Team Rocket as a team will continue to stay. It's just odd that this is like the second or third episode of the DP arc that has something to do with Team Rocket breaking up again. :\

Huh, you're a part of the few who actually think that. It's interesting.

mynightmare
April 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I hope Meowth does leave, his voice annoys me. D:

chimchar8
April 25th, 2010, 12:15 PM
he wont leave he will be in the pokemon movie 13 and that just wraps it up if meowths leaving or not. so cased close

Distortion World
April 25th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Well, we thought James' Fiance, Jessebelle, wouldn't be abck and look what happened. She did. so I'm willing to bet Meowzie will too. And chimchar, we have no confirmation Meowth will be in the 13th movie since T.R wasn't seen at all in the trailer.

Andrew McKenzie
April 25th, 2010, 12:51 PM
And having said that, how do we know that Movie 13 isn't based BEFORE that episode.

Besides, the movies aren't really canon to the series at all.

Lunatone_Solrock
April 25th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Plus, the movie won't be out until AFTER this episode has aired. This episode plays in May and the movie plays in the summer (June or July I believe).

SolarAbusoru
April 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM
And having said that, how do we know that Movie 13 isn't based BEFORE that episode.

Besides, the movies aren't really canon to the series at all.

actually, they are, there's a lot of research as to where they fit in and there are actually episodes they fit into, look it up on Bulbapedia.

Rozen
April 25th, 2010, 01:00 PM
The movies don't actually correspond to the anime, does it?

I'm pretty sure they don't. But either way, I'm pretty sure Meowth is staying.

Erin
April 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking.
I always liked that subplot; it's the reason Meowth was my favourite character in the anime. I hope they're bringing it back.

loliwin
April 25th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I dont think Meowth will leave, mostly guys in shows, games etc. say that they leave and they come back again.

crimsonstorm
April 25th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I don't think he'll leave team rocket. If he does I'll be surprised.

rockman0
April 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
How often have we seen Meowth leave Team Rocket "for good?"
How often did he come back?

I doubt he's gone for good. I hope not. Team Rocket just isn't Team Rocket without Meowth and his funny accent.

Sebbee
May 20th, 2010, 08:23 AM
He will be in love with Glameow, but he will prbly come back when she evolves into purugly

chikorita125
May 20th, 2010, 08:34 AM
mewoth is funny like his planes and inventions, but he is really annoying so yeh hop he leaves

Neurotripsy
May 21st, 2010, 04:32 AM
I'll be really surprised if he actually does leave, I think it's just gonna be a temporary thing like they've done before.

Diablerie
May 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM
He's been around for 12 and a half seasons.
I doubt they'd get rid of him now. He's just too awesome to go.

Porygon Z
May 22nd, 2010, 03:35 AM
I don't think Meowth will leave Team Rocket, I mean, it's not the same without him! :)

Mew~
May 22nd, 2010, 06:56 AM
Well by the looks of the preveiw its a glameow, I guess it makes since since they are both cat like... and I think in the same egg group!

Polizard
May 27th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Can any one update me on what happend i know meowth Stayed and i know the glameow he fell in love with evolved n to a purugly but i was wondering did meowth end up using night slash i thought it would be a good episode to prove he actually did learn the attack