PDA

View Full Version : Your Type of Guy / Chick?

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 10:46 AM
Tall, dark, and handsome, blonde, blue-eyed, and pasty, or something else? Sportive? Lazy? Nerd? Do tell.

I like tall, dark, and handsome :] My fiance has spikee, volumous black hair, tanned skin, and is 3" taller than me. He's also got a nice build and abs, and loves playing soccer, playing video games, watching movies, taking walks in the park... He's a romantic, if you want, metrosexual, since he's hetero but he takes care of his looks by taking care of his hair with products and wearing button shirts and nice pants, shoes, etc.

:]?

xJordan360
April 23rd, 2010, 10:50 AM
Long dark hair, preferably with a splotch of bleach or some other color in it. Literate and intelligent. Similar interests, but enough difference to create casual debates and conflicting interests. Someone with ambition in life, who has a dream and a goal, and is willing to pursue it.

Romantic is always nice. Someone I'm comfortable spending most of my time with, but am able to trust when we're apart. All the good stuff, ya know?

Patchisou Yutohru
April 23rd, 2010, 11:02 AM
I don't have a "type" I'm looking for. Whoever I fall for, I fall for. I'm not someone who looks for love in all the wrong places and then finally finding someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. Though, I do think I found that person, I didn't go looking for her. I think things like that are kind of destined for people. That's one of the reasons I didn't date much in high school. Then again, I didn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone else like I was which caused me to originally not go on dates and enter relationships, so... oh snap.

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 11:04 AM
We're kinda in the same boat, Yutohru. You don't "search" for that person; he/she just comes naturally.

I'm just glad that the person who came naturally for me is so charming and considerate :] and handsome, but that's just a bonus on the side.

The idea is to see preference. Some people prefer blondes > brunettes, for example. S'all xD

Patchisou Yutohru
April 23rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
I know what the idea is. I just don't believe in having a preference in someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Limiting yourself to specifics just limits the chances of finding that right person. Because I also believe there's one person out there who is absolutely perfect for someone else, but very few people find them compared to finding people close to being perfect for a relationship with.

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 11:10 AM
That's true enough :] Nice thinking.

Fxcking Tatertots
April 23rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
I have a boyfriend who I've been with for more than a year.

But my preference is some guy who's not the typical guy [AKA doesn't drink, dislikes sports, doesn't drool over ****s, doesn't act like some brainless frat boy, etc.]
Oh, and he must treat me good and doesn't reprimand me for being a loner, for thinking my own thoughts on any subject and him not getting annoyed by it.

Timbjerr
April 23rd, 2010, 11:50 AM
It varies all the time, but I tend to fall for tall, olive-toned women with long-ish hair.

Green eyes are the sexiest trait a woman can possibly have imo. <3

インフェルノの津波
April 23rd, 2010, 11:52 AM
I prefer someone who's nice, kind and crap. Her body doesn't matter, though I would prefer if she wasn't bad looking or obese, that's it.

Fxcking Tatertots
April 23rd, 2010, 11:54 AM
I love green eyes too. Not the blue-ish green crap, but I mean REAL green.

Haha, too bad, I'm short [4'11/~151 cm], pale with obvious olive undertones, and "color-changing" light brown eyes.

Esper
April 23rd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Someone who's a bit quiet with a subtle sense of humor, someone who speaks confidently even when they're insecure, someone who doesn't talk about themselves much, but you get to know a little bit better every time you talk with them.

I guess you could call that my type, but it's not like I'd use it as a litmus test since everyone has something attractive about them.

Harmonie
April 23rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
You mean in appearance?

I like longer brown/black hair, height around my own, with around average or a little above average weight. (don't ask me why I like that... I don't know. o_O)

Nothing else really matters to me. Well other than sex: Female. lol.

I just realized that my ex fits that description perfectly, yet I wasn't attracted to her until around two years after we met. And it was never an matter of appearance.

I miss having less shallow attractions towards people... >_< (although I currently like somebody who fits none of the above criteria it's still lust. Somehow. Yay.)

Personality-wise, um... I actually do not follow the "opposites attract" at all. My ex, who was perfect, was similar to me in many ways... We liked the same things (we even played the same instrument! =P), we were equally paranoid and cynical over other people and the world, etc. Otherwise I like open-mindedness, no I require it.

Where am I going to find another person like that? Seriously. I'm well aware of the fact that we can't go looking for love, though. In fact I've been trying to hammer that into a friend's head recently (he won't stop chasing this girl that obviously doesn't like him and has rejected him twice. He also goes 'emo' every time a girl rejects him. But whatever, I'm evil, and I think it's hilarious that he's so easy to use.), but it seems like I can't follow the advice myself. Although as usual I never ask anybody out, so really it's just all kept in. =P (there's no use in asking people out. It's suicide for me.)

Ayselipera
April 23rd, 2010, 1:02 PM
Well appearance wise I usually like someone who has dark hair, green eyes, and is at least taller then me. Although it really doesn't matter how they look I'm just stating what I like best.

Then personality wise they need to have a sense of humor. I can't stand people who are extremely uptight and just can't laugh about themselves or anyone else. For example someone who is constantly offended by jokes would be off my list. I also like someone who has their own thoughts and opinions. Meaning he just doesn't tell me what I like to hear. I could go on and on, but I'll just leave it as this. :3

Honest
April 23rd, 2010, 1:03 PM
Well, my girlfriend has long black hair, brown skin, nice curves. But what really gets me is her attitude. I just love her so much. <3

PuNkSter
April 23rd, 2010, 1:22 PM
Someone who is different but still attractive to me. I'm more into personality, maybe someone who is nice, caring and fun to be with. I'd rather be with a cute girl that has a personality I like than a girl who is "hot" and lacks personality.

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 5:05 PM
Same with Nick, I just go with whoever I fall for to be the one.
I don't care for specifics, as long as I'm in love.♥

Eggie Poo Poo
April 26th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Well I'm not trying to be sexist but most of the girls I've met have ended up being *****es, and even the nice ones are just putting that fake act on, and they don't give a damn about you, they will go out of their way to hurt you.

Sorry, I've just never met a girl who's honestly a nice person.

piece of something
April 26th, 2010, 12:12 PM
oh dear, it's no wonder I've never had a gf before - i'm not anything like the type of guys described in here! :P

my type? hm, i don't think i have a type, i can't imagine myself being tied down by anyone to be honest...prefer my independence too much, there's also something about relying on other people for my happiness that i don't quite appeal to...having said that, i do appreciate unwavering loyalty...my type's probably a nice, furry, cuddly pet ey~

hiphiphippo
April 26th, 2010, 12:32 PM
i'm happy to be with anyone that i happen to fall for, but there are still traits that i find attractive
for example, i like scrawny asian guys with good hair and pianists *o*

or someone who looks like lelouch lamperouge! LOL ;o;

Renege
April 26th, 2010, 12:42 PM
blonde hair, blue eyes 6'0".

I'm dubbed as the one who has "weird taste", I don't like just anyone, but I don't want to limit myself. !

Porygon-Z
April 26th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I don't like classically good looking guys, I like guys with something interesting, charming or cute about them. Or a unique look.

For instance, Zachary Quinto! ^_^
Also Russel Tovey! ^_^
And Ben Foster, but only when he's rockin' the stubble! Baby faces creep me out!!

piece of something
April 26th, 2010, 12:51 PM
I don't like classically good looking guys, I like guys with something interesting, charming or cute about them. Or a unique look.

For instance, Zachary Quinto! ^_^
Also Russel Tovey! ^_^
And Ben Foster, but only when he's rockin' the stubble! Baby faces creep me out!!

Are you talking about the Man Utd goalkeeper?

Zebeedoo
April 26th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Tall guys with nice personalities. That's all I have to say.

Kauai
April 26th, 2010, 12:54 PM
70% personality 30% looks.

I'd much rather be with an ugly guy who is the sweetest person on earth, and simply not do it with him. Than be with the greatest looking guy on earth who is simply a donkey (double meaning) hole.

Although for most relationships, not adhering to those extremes, there's gotta be some chemistry.

So I'd have to say someone who I feel doesn't judge me, even at my worst. Someone I can be around without straightened hair and still feel comfortable. Someone who makes me laugh and whom I'd want to spend a lot of time with. Someone who I can feel comfortable laying with and simply watching a movie. ;]

And hey, if he looks like Kyuhyun from Super Junior or TOP from Big Bang, that's just a bonus.... :D

EDIT; Oh yeh and considering I'm tall, and don't really like the idea of dating a guy a lot shorter than me, at least my height or more. D;

Dukey
April 26th, 2010, 1:51 PM
Scene girls xD;
I guess I'm just a sucker for fringes and people with the same taste in music as me.

EmeraldSerenade
April 26th, 2010, 2:46 PM
Hot Asians.

Ha!, just kidding. Well, I would like a girl that has a great personality, is cute, nice hair ect. I want someone that can actually be committed to a relationship ._., and not just be quick to end it because you don't feel like you connect with the person.

I'm quite picky when it comes to GF's ;P

Porygon-Z
April 29th, 2010, 6:37 PM
Are you talking about the Man Utd goalkeeper?

No the actor from 3 10 to Yuma! '^_^ lol

Illekn
April 29th, 2010, 6:59 PM
Well... it is really awkward when they are shorter than me. SO.. I really prefer my height or taller. I don't want them to be terribly obese either. Plus, they really shouldn't be drinking or smoking. Oh... and the two biggest things? Intelligence and Compassion.

Porygon-Z
April 29th, 2010, 7:02 PM
Well... it is really awkward when they are shorter than me. SO.. I really prefer my height or taller. I don't want them to be terribly obese either. Plus, they really shouldn't be drinking or smoking. Oh... and the two biggest things? Intelligence and Compassion.

And acceptable teeth! I can't be doing with hideous teeth!

Limey-chan
April 29th, 2010, 7:03 PM
She had to be just the right size and shape (Has to be shorter than me, not size zero but not obese). She doesn't have to be a genius but I do prefer girls with some semblance of intelligence, one I can actually talk to.

In terms of looks i'm not picky really. Hair/eye colour, bum and breast size, not really bothered. It's always nice to have a pretty girl but she doesn't have to be a stunner.

LukerØath
April 29th, 2010, 7:08 PM
I can usually find something I like about the appearance of any girl. Therefore for me it really is all about personality. I like a girl that in addition to being a "lover" can also be somewhat of a best friend. Someone I can let into my life and just always have fun. Yah dig?!

RuRuBell
April 29th, 2010, 8:58 PM
Well, looks-wise...

I often find myself attracted to white, middle-aged men. Sort of embarrassing to admit, I guess. xD
I really love pale features. White skin, white/grey or blonde hair, and pale eyes (like blue or grey). ♥ And I find muscles really icky. I prefer someone with a thin, almost feminine build...

There is just something about seeing a man in a suit. ♥ I'd prefer to see that over some bare-chested, swim suit thing anyway.

Not a must or anything, but I'd prefer that he wouldn't tower over me, as I'm 5'0"...

As for what's inside...

Someone I'm comfortable around, naturally. Someone who can accept my faults and still want to stay with me.
Someone who's a little dominant and confident (I'm more of a follower), but not smothering. And preferably neat, so he can keep me in line...otherwise we'd be in trouble, lol.
Average, or slightly above average intelligence, I guess. I feel really intimidated when I'm around smart people.

And a really big bonus is if he can cook, doesn't like sports, and drinks in moderation...I guess it would be unfair to demand that he doesn't drink at all (and it's not really my place to tell him), but I don't like the habit.

Oh, and he's gotta accept the fact that I like pets. Lots of them! :P

hiphiphippo
April 30th, 2010, 11:50 AM
And I find muscles really icky. I prefer someone with a thin, almost feminine build...

There is just something about seeing a man in a suit. ♥ I'd prefer to see that over some bare-chested, swim suit thing anyway.

Not a must or anything, but I'd prefer that he wouldn't tower over me, as I'm 5'0"...

As for what's inside...

Someone I'm comfortable around, naturally. Someone who can accept my faults and still want to stay with me.
Someone who's a little dominant and confident (I'm more of a follower), but not smothering. And preferably neat, so he can keep me in line...otherwise we'd be in trouble, lol.

i feel the same way :D and i'm also 5'0" ;-; i still have a chance to grow!
we think alike! xD

Ryoutarou
April 30th, 2010, 4:35 PM
I don't really care about looks too much because after you get beyond the fact that your partner is hot and not much else, you're left staring at each other for quite some time with some nice awkward silences.

Anywho! In terms of personality... I suppose it would be someone who can make me feel comfortable enough with myself to actually show some more embarrassing traits off to that person. Someone who gives me a reason to be happy when I might feel down because I can think "Hey, I've got a pretty great girl" and use that as a reason to cheer up. I'd also want someone I can tackle problems with, rather than sidestep them or pretend that they don't exist. The type of person that, though I might face some awkward moments with, there isn't anything that we can't get through together. Annnnd basically just someone who gives me something to look forward to with her company every day.

I think a lot of people forget about the fact that a couple should share certain things in common, while still having differences that compliment each other, so that's also something vital. I'd want someone to make the ordinary moments seem special to me because I can actually share them with that person, essentially making every moment spent together one I can treasure and look back on fondly.

So, basically, her (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=14963). :D