PDA

View Full Version : Extra-Curricular Activies

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
Do you do any?

When I was in school, I was in choire and outer's club (for outdoor camping and such). That was about it :s I quit both, since my dad wouldn't pick me up after, and outdoor camping in winter =\= something I want to do.

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm in the Yearbook Team and I play basketball on the basketball team.

Not much else though. I need to join more, don'tcha think? :3

Zorua
April 23rd, 2010, 07:38 PM
I'm part of the Student Government at my school. Or at least, will be.

Other than that, no. I think Student Government is a pretty significant role within itself, so I wouldn't really need/want another extracurricular activity. XD

Jordan
April 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
I'm a volunteer in the school's Math Help Center every Wednesday afternoon and a member of the school's Provincial Latin Conference team. I tried out for Mock Trials, but didn't make the cut for the final team. Otherwise, all the other club activities in the school either conflicts with Latin Conference or do not grasp my interests. As for sports, I'm not much of an athletic person, so I'll stay out of those...

Caelus
April 23rd, 2010, 07:45 PM
I go to Football practice nearly everyday. We mainly workout but also run near the end of practice.

That's it as far as after school activities go.

Eпvy
April 24th, 2010, 07:27 AM
In high school I was in marching band.

My college doesn't have one. =(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 24th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Back in high school. I was on yearbook staff, student council, and math team.

In college, I've been involved with student senate, residence hall association, and anime club.

Yusshin
April 24th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I spelt "activities" wrong >_> Just caught that.

And I helped manage the library in grade school :] if that counts.

R/S/E Monotype Challenge
April 24th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I'm in the school musical. And reherasals take up the time of all other extra-curriculars

Biohemoth
April 24th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Im on the Archery Team at my school

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 24th, 2010, 08:03 PM
No, when I was in school I barely even did curricular activities. I don't like to do stuff.

Captain Hobo.
April 24th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Yes, but I don't do much other than basketball.

EmeraldSerenade
April 25th, 2010, 03:45 PM
I use to be in YearBook, but i got kicked out xD

As of now, I'm not in any extracurricular activities, but I'll be doing Track in High School.

kissing. raindrops
April 25th, 2010, 05:34 PM
i'm on src, and was the pom squad manager.
outside of school i dance hip hop, competitively and non competitively at my studio.

Åzurε
April 25th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Being homeschooled, I guess the only things that count are piano lessons and horse riding. Nigh-on therapeutic, I tell you.

Chiku Hamasaki
April 25th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Well I'm in two clubs. ^__^;
Key club - has nothing to do with keys. xD It's volunteer work around town. ~
&Art club - Pretty much says it all. Although could helping like 20 people out with art be an extra-curricular activity?
I would be in Basketball and in Band, but for some reason I couldn't stand the small amount of team work their was on basketball. Everyone thinks their better than each other, and that just leads to another sad ball-hog x_x i like teamworkkkk.
&In band, well the band director was a huge butt. A lot of people were planning on quitting like i did, but then the old director came back .. -wasn't able to get back in; xD; How sad.