PDA

View Full Version : What's the thing you like most about PC?

インフェルノの津波
April 23rd, 2010, 11:27 AM
Simple question, shouldn't be too hard.

I like the people on here....

Honest
April 23rd, 2010, 12:55 PM
Certainly the people. People like Katie, Borey, Crissy, they make my day brighter. ^_^

And the interesting discussions they have here. Like this one. xD

Jesh
April 23rd, 2010, 02:19 PM
I'm kept here by... I don't actually know. Nica Zet Ray William Dukey and Signoooomi~ <3 Besides them, um, reading peoples posts, I guess. :| Also ryo you make too many threads

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 02:21 PM
I'm kept here by... I don't actually know. Nica Zet Ray William Dukey and Signoooomi~ <3 Besides them, um, reading peoples posts, I guess. :| Also ryo you make too many threads

He's post-racing me :| and I'm just sittin' here, rollin' my eyes.

I like the people on PC, and the fun I get from seeing how they feel about stuff in OC. DCC = life

Eucliffe
April 23rd, 2010, 03:04 PM
Erik's trying to become the next Nica of OVP? /oh, this should be interesting...

I like the people the most ^_^ I've gotten into different series (anime/manga/video game) because of them, and I've even found out about stuff I never would've (such as LJ RPing).

Limey-chan
April 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM
The people. I don't just mean the ones I talk to either, I mean the community in general.

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 03:17 PM
Erik's trying to become the next Nica of OVP? /oh, this should be interesting...

Actually, he's trying to be the next Lightning.

Captain Fabio
April 23rd, 2010, 03:44 PM
If I am honest, not that much.
The only two members I actually like are Fox and Vendak and I have them on MSN.

I guess I just come on due to shear boredom.

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 04:36 PM
The people, definitely.
And the fact I'm trying to be more well known. ;3

インフェルノの津波
April 23rd, 2010, 04:51 PM
I'm trying to be many things, but most of all I want everyone to know who I am.

I make a lotta threads BECAUSE I CAN, OKAY?

Captain Hobo.
April 23rd, 2010, 05:01 PM
The people and how this forum is very active.

Toshiro.
April 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Mostly the people, and I like all the awesome forum skins.

loliwin
April 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM
I like the people here, and mostly the threads. xD

Amaruuk
April 23rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
PC holds some nice nostalgia for me thanks to my tenure, and I've made some good friends here, too. These are what sort of tie me here and what bring me back eventually even when I wander off for ages. Overall it's also just a nice community, too :3

Fxcking Tatertots
April 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
From what I see so far, I don't see anyone bashing each other [and if there is, I haven't seen it]. I usually check off-topic forums in places to judge check the people that I may be around in case it catches my interest. Of course, this being Pokemon... I was scared of the Serebii.net forums TBH. Forums with mean people turn me off [INB4 innuendo] because I've been in them and been... trolled, to say the least.

BHwolfgang
April 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
I used to come to this forum to spam my post count to an x amount before a certain date that I chose beforehand. Then, I progressed dramatically to relying on the users here to keep me entertained on a daily basis. However, as threads start to become redundant and I've become too lazy to reply back, things just got less interesting.

Nowadays, the blogs are my main source of laughter and entertainment. It's too bad that only my Supporter friends can only use it. Heh, things might change. I hope that something big would happen that could take my mind off things and just stay here for the Hell of it.

I still have to say that my friends here on Pokecommunity are the best, online friends one would ever find. They are fun to talk to, great readers, good at understanding, and perverted in every single way. :) What more of a friend would one need? <3

Noah Ridgewood
April 24th, 2010, 07:43 AM
There's already a thread very similar to this posted by Twilight Sky. View the thread here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=214768)

Going to lock this thread, considering there's no need to have multiple threads basically asking the same question.