View Full Version : Who're your favorite staff members?

April 23rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Last one for today....

You know, the Moderators, Super Moderators, Assistant Admins, Staff Admins, and the PC Admin? Which ones do you like the most?

Me: Lightning, Zet, BeachBoy, Serene Grace, etc. I have a lot, basically. Why do you like them?

April 23rd, 2010, 4:34 PM
Zet. He's a great bud' :< and humorous.
Lightning: Awesome, too, and considerate.
bobandbill: Great as well; does a good job in both the FF and HGSS forums.

I haven't met the rest really...

April 23rd, 2010, 4:38 PM
Favorite assistant admin- Arcanine (Shes nice and fun to talk to)
Favorite moderator- Hm, I guess Zet?

April 23rd, 2010, 4:53 PM
LOL Arcanine's a guy, I'm sure lucariojon.

April 23rd, 2010, 4:54 PM
I've known Erica (Lightning), Andy (Arcanine) and Jake (Hiroshi Sutomura) forever, so they're obviously pretty high on my list of people I don't hate. XD

Amongst the newer generation mods, I rather admire Ryan (Beachboy) and Sydian quite abit. XD

April 23rd, 2010, 4:54 PM
Nick, Erica, and Zet.

Nick is funny and great.
Erica just seems down to earth and her Youtube videos are funny. /stalks
Zet is cool and seems unbiased.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
April 23rd, 2010, 5:04 PM
Mods: Astinus, bobandbill, and TwilightBlade.
Because I enjoy talking to them. :3

April 23rd, 2010, 8:08 PM
I like Erica. :3 She's fun to be around and easy to get along with. We both like Kingdom Hearts too so that is good. :D I also like Went because he's also a pretty cool person. <3 Andy is okay but... you know Andy, he can be quite the oddball. XD Audy's pretty cool but we haven't talked in ages so... Oh! and Ryan! He's really awesome too but hardly ever comes on PC nowadays. XD I could name a lot of mods so... but I think Zet is a pretty cool guy. :3

April 23rd, 2010, 9:37 PM
Geoff (Morkula), Zet, Klippy, Larry (Hiidoran), and Sydian. There are a few others I used to be really close to that are either ex-mods or don't talk to me anymore, like HARRY.

April 24th, 2010, 1:00 AM
I really hate that biased Zet guy but I love Christos <3

April 24th, 2010, 1:12 AM
Aurafire, Netto Azure, Christos, Zet, TwilightBlade, Sydian, Drew, Franceschi, Erik Destler, Rukario, Ausaudriel, Arcanine, Lightning.

Out of all of them, I only talk to four of them: Netto Azure, TwilightBlade, Aurafire, Drew

April 24th, 2010, 1:36 AM
Zet, TwilightBlade,Hiro,Rukario, Ausaudriel, Arcanine, Lightning.

April 24th, 2010, 1:42 AM
Well many of my favourite staff members have quit, sadly, but of all active at the moment...my favourites would be Hiroshi Sotomura, Chibi-chan, Ausaudriel, Matthew, Franceschi, Zet and Luke, mostly because they're some of my best friends on PC.

April 24th, 2010, 1:46 AM
Aurafire, Netto Azure, Zet, Sydian, Dark Azelf, Anti, Lightning.

These people are pretty cool, yo. If we can talk exstaff too, Fox!, Amachi and Fiona are really high on my list :) oh and siggy <3

i'm sorry i forgot you i <3

Edward Elric
April 24th, 2010, 4:34 PM
Hiiro, Netto Azure, Drew, Arcanine, Sydian, Zet, Lightning

^Pretty cool mods we got here, I talk to most of them, and if I don't I would like to.

April 24th, 2010, 6:33 PM
Patchisou Yutohru, Rukario, Lightning, Ausadriel, Went, and Signomi who is actually ex-staff, but she was and still is one of the kindest members I've ever meet on PC.

With that being said, all the other members of staff are generally cool, save for a few who I've had differences with merely because they had the audacity of attempting to haze me before I was comfortable with them as friends or because they simply were far too incompatible with me in personality.

April 24th, 2010, 6:47 PM
My favourite out of them all is Hiiro. :3 He's a great friend and a really friendly guy. ^^; I met him on a convo in Skype a while ago. o3o