PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem: The Adventure Goes on and on and on!!

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
EDIT-You can still pick previous jobs from the original FE gamesA Fire Emblem Rp which I hope does better than its predescessors.-spelling?-
The story:
Centuries before the era of Lyndis, Hector, and Eliwood, battles were faught world wide. In particular, Egypt. You can pick whether to be on the side of ebil, or good. If you choose good, you can join the ranks of the Jackal knights-later promoted to Anubis knights-while on the side of good, Apprentices-later High Priests of Ra-.
Anyways, back to the story. A high priest has found the book of Ra with all it's mighty spells. He is trying to dominate the world with the power he can gain from it. Seth has given him the power of the Jackal knights. Thoth has caught on to Seth's plan and has given a high priest the power of the High Priests of Ra! Now, you are thrown into the battle and must help your side achieve it's goals! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
FORM:
NAME:
ITEMS*limit 4*:
Description:
PERSONA:
Side:

Here's mine:
NAME: Raven
JOB/LEVEL: Apprentice/5
ITEMS*limit 4*: Shine, Guilding ring, Vulerary x4, Divine
Description: He is tall, agile, with long silver hair, and a aggressive battle style
PERSONA:A very shy boy who always tries to do the right thing. His father is the leader of the High Priests of Ra and has enrolled him as an apprentice. He wishes only to make him proud, but soon changes his mind....
SIDE: Thoth-High Priests of Ra

FireEmporer
November 6th, 2004, 07:04 PM
What! No Inviting Me? BTW I Love The Song In Your Sig! But Why Didn't You Invite Me? I Feel So Un Loved. P00P13 H34D!!!11!1!

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I Invited you....you just didn'tlisten ? *shifty eyes*
I like the song in my sig too!

FireEmporer
November 6th, 2004, 07:22 PM
YOU NEVER INVITED ME! WHEN? LIAR!

NAME:Ari
JOB/LEVEL:Thief/5
ITEMS*limit 4*: Pick, Vulenary,
Description:He Has Blue Spiky Hair And Grey Eyes. He Is About 5'5 And 115 Pounds
PERSONA:Ari Is Quiet But Can Be Loud And Hyper. He Is Brave But Gets Scared At Times. He Would Fight To The End if Needed.
Side:Netrual/None

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Cool, now we only need a lot more people!
I invited you plenty of times rival of mine!!!!!XD

FireEmporer
November 6th, 2004, 07:24 PM
WHEN? WHERE? NAME IT! *Pokes*

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Stop poking me.....
*pokes back*
BTW, I did tell you.....I told you like 55 times.......Boosha!

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Stop poking me.....
*pokes back*
BTW, I did tell you.....I told you like 55 times.......Boosha!

Ooc: Yeah! Right Whern Are We Gonna Start???

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Well we need more than just you and me to do it.....Also, we have another RP you should join. It's called Death Jade. :D

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Gimme The Link To This So Called Death Jade!

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Here it is Death Jade (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=22005) Here ya go.....

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Ok! Cool! Ever See The Anime 'Full Metal Alchemist'? it's Really Cool

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Yea, I saw the first episode of it last night on Adult Swim. It's really good, are there any GBA games?

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Naw No GBA Games. It'd Be Cool If There Were Thought. I Watched it. It Tooked Inuyasha's Place. Inuyasha 's On At 1 Now. That Thing That Had The Fangs And The Scary-ness In The Begining When They Tried To Do The Alchemy Thing. They Tried To Revive Thier Mother.

The Vince Knight
November 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Ummmmmmm.... If this isn't about RPs this should be closed. Back to real topic and i'll join this just for fun.

NAME: Vincent
FORM/LEVEL: Mercenary/5
ITEMS*limit 4*: Steel Blade,Runesword(Not useable),x3
Description: A great fighter,was trained to fight by Oni.
PERSONAL: ???
Side: Red. Can be recruited by Oni.

There...

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Cool, thanks for joining.....sorry for the off topicness ! XD

The Vince Knight
November 12th, 2004, 02:55 AM
It doesn't matter! XD
Anyway I'd reckon this is enough people. We could make i'll own charecters.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Okay, but who would like to start it out, the thief, the apprentice, or Dragon_Master...
BTW, what do mercenearies promote to.....

The Vince Knight
November 12th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Mercenary promote into Heros. They can use axes and swords.
I think we have to go on to the first chapter now...

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Centuries ago, the ancient egyptian book of the dead was used to create this world. The power to control it was given to our Pharoah Jackal. He was granted eternal life by Seth to guide the Egyptian Empire into greatness.....or so the story tells. What really happened will soon be revealed.

I was walking down the road to the Temple of Horus while reading a new papyrus. It was from the high priest of the temple, telling all to beware of the Jackal apprentices. The Jackal Apprentices had been starting attacks on Villages under Thoth's rule, but none here.....not yet. As I reached the temple, an arrow went flying by me, when I turned, I noticed an Archer in a jackal headdress and screamed," ATTACK!"

oni flygon
November 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Hmm...aren't we done with Lyndis, Hector and Eliwood and now marvelling at the greatness of Ephraim and Erika? >.>

anyways...

NAME:Oni
UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/3 Myrmidon (Trainee Swordfighter promoted)
ITEMS*limit 4*: Shasmir, Wo Dao, Vulenary
Description: A young sword fighter from Lunes. He travels due to the current conflict in Magival. He served under Lord Ephraim's side but when it was futile to fight back, he escaped battle and was branded a traitor to Lunes.
PERSONA:A sword fighter with a cool demeanor. Not very social and very light headed.
Side: Neutral due to his wandering.

The Vince Knight
November 13th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Ok let's start now..... Well if the guy who made this says so.

FireEmporer
November 13th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Ari Was Behind The Archer. He Chuckled, Grabbed The Archers Stuff, And Stabbed Him In the Back, Then Pushed Him to the Ground. "Idiot... When You Enter A Battle Chances Are You WILL Be Killed. Watch out Next time." He Sighed Lifting The Knocked Out Archer And Carried Him To A Small House, Put Some Vulnary On Him, And Waited For Him To Awaken.

ReploidZero798
November 13th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Hmm...aren't we done with Lyndis, Hector and Eliwood and now marvelling at the greatness of Ephraim and Erika? >.>

anyways...

NAME:Oni
UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/3 Myrmidon (Trainee Swordfighter promoted)
ITEMS*limit 4*: Shasmir, Wo Dao, Vulenary
Description: A young sword fighter from Lunes. He travels due to the current conflict in Magival. He served under Lord Ephraim's side but when it was futile to fight back, he escaped battle and was branded a traitor to Lunes.
PERSONA:A sword fighter with a cool demeanor. Not very social and very light headed.
Side: Neutral due to his wandering.
Actually, this is taking place before the time of Lyn......I forget, is a Myrmidon already promoted? You have to start out unpromoted.....Of course if you are, then I'm just rambling on like a p00py head....>XD

oni flygon
November 13th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Myrmidon -> Swordmaster/Assassin...

It's unpromoted. I'm just saying that he was an apprentice before =D

The Vince Knight
November 13th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"I'll go with some men to attack. It won't be so easy destroying me." Said Vincent with a evil grin.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 03:00 PM
OOC: okay, let's continue the RP XD

The Evil One
November 15th, 2004, 04:30 AM
NAME: Hardrid von Airazyr
JOB/LEVEL: Shaman/8
ITEMS*limit 4*: Luna/Flux/Guiding Ring/Vulnunary
Description: He looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/sonjafan/hardrid.gif
PERSONA: Inexplicably evil sums it up nicely.
Side: Ebil

Hardrid slowly walked down the street. As he passed shops, the people stared at him. Pathetic fools, he thought. They still have concepts of good...and evil...truth, and lies, all are just misconceptions of the human psyche.

He continued down, and found himself staring at a group of people. Oh, magnificent...

FireEmporer
November 15th, 2004, 07:22 AM
After Some Time, The Archer Woke Up. "Quit being Evil And Leave The Evil Person's Team Thing. Or I'll Hafta Kill Ya." Ari Said Unemotionly.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
NAME: Hardrid von Airazyr
JOB/LEVEL: Shaman/8
ITEMS*limit 4*: Luna/Flux/Guiding Ring/Vulnunary
Description: He looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/sonjafan/hardrid.gif
PERSONA: Inexplicably evil sums it up nicely.
Side: Ebil

Hardrid slowly walked down the street. As he passed shops, the people stared at him. Pathetic fools, he thought. They still have concepts of good...and evil...truth, and lies, all are just misconceptions of the human psyche.

He continued down, and found himself staring at a group of people. Oh, magnificent...
Do you think you can make him level 5? I'd like everyone to start similarly.

IC: As Ari attacked the archer, I went about attacking the nearing archers with a Divine light. I was only able to take out a few at a time, but soon, they were getting to close for comfort!
" Ari, leave him and go! We need reinforcements!" I screamed.

oni flygon
November 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Well, the rules weren't improperly made, so it's free for all, actually... =P
Anyways, it looks like not a lot of you guys are familiar with Fire Emblem...
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=7734 <- That might help. It's a n00b's work compared to some major FE sites (i.e. FEP, FESS)

Oni brandished his Shasmir as he walked along the street. He remembered the last moments of battle from Lunes. If only he hadn't run away from Prince Ephraim's army...then he wouldn't be wandering away from Magival while with commoners that he wasn't familiar with. Even the society of this counrty is unfamiliar.

digi-kun
November 15th, 2004, 06:59 PM
even though it feels pretty n00bish in here,i'll join

NAME: Digi(original eh?)
UNIT/LEVEL: Level 10/1 Myrmidon (Cuz Trainees are cool)
ITEMS*limit 4*: Wo Dao, Killer Edge, Vulnerary
Description: Old friends with Oni(cuz i said so >=D), Black messy hair, Long hair curled into a pony tail(sorta[cuz those are cool XD]), oh and Male Style Sacae clothes(Cuz Fir Rocks XD)
PERSONALITY: Kinda isolated since family died in plundering jam...currently in the mountain...coming down once in a while to get stuff from a nearby city
Side: Neutral

I know i suk at profiles XD

The Vince Knight
November 15th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"I need more practice. If I find my teacher I can get more skills so I'll find him with this team." Said Vincent.