• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quest for the seven stones of Secret Power!

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
Vito Winstrate said:
Quest for the Seven Stones of Secret Power!
By Vito Winstrate

It was at a remote area of Johto...
"With these Seven Stones, and then aquiring the power of a person named Delia Ketchum, the prophecy will unfold..." said a mysterious person, "Then... I will see it. The Legendary Pok?mon of the winds... and of the sky... come Rayquaza, free the girl and get trapped..."
At a sudden moment, a tower had risen from the flat ground the person was standing on.
"Red Sun Mountain... the heart of Rayquaza and Secret Power..."
The person goes into his lair, the tower he stands on, at the top of the risen tower. Suddenly...
"Ccccuuunnnee!"
Suicune appears on the spot.
"Not letting me get away with this eh? I thought so. According to legend, when the dogs are captured, Rayquaza's rage builds up... I set on that goal."
The ground below Suicune starts shaking. Suddenly electrical star shaped traps start moving around it. They shock Suicune, fainting it.
"Ahahahahahaha!"

Ash, Misty and Brock travel the roads to the Johto League. What they don't know, is what lurks upon a summer sky and a red sun stone, setting a Secret they'll encounter...
"According to this map, we should be heading for Red Sun Mountain. Beyond the summit is Red Sun Ending Trail, where after that we should get to the Silver Conference." said Brock.
Ash yawned, "So then we're off to the Silver Conference... I've been awaiting this..."
"Pika!" Pikachu yawned.
"Stop! Let go of me!" comes a calling from a height higher than where the group is.
"Is that?!?" wonders Brock.
"MOM?!?" cries Ash.
"Mrs. Ketchum?!?" yawns Misty.
"Unhand me you crooks!" Mom's voice can be heard.

The adventure continues...
Thread is open for comments.

Vito I think your story is good but it should be longer.

Back