PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if there was snakes on your airplane?

インフェルノの津波
April 23rd, 2010, 08:02 PM
Gotta love that movie....

Well, I would probably not have sex in the bathroom lol.

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 09:00 PM
Uhmm.
Scream?
Yell?
Cry?

Yes, these would work. ;3

Hantsuki
April 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM
I would look for Samuel L. Jackson . . .

or attempt to find a parachute and jump off the plane if I was really desperate. If the situation was really hopeless, I would put my head between my legs and kiss my butt good-bye.

jon328
April 23rd, 2010, 09:08 PM
freak out O.O

no kidding

Galukxy
April 23rd, 2010, 09:09 PM
I would look for Samuel L. Jackson . . .

me too and I would get an autograph from him Lol or I would cry my eyes out because snakes are one of my biggest fears ever.

Guillermo
April 23rd, 2010, 09:28 PM
I've never seen that movie so I'm assuming it has a happy ending like all the others do and I'm going to do what they all did. The survivors, I mean.

xJordan360
April 23rd, 2010, 09:49 PM
Clearly, I'd break a window on the plane. I would have had it with those monkey fighting snakes on that monday to friday plane :3

Wings Don't Cry
April 24th, 2010, 01:46 AM
I've never actually seen a snake in real life but my dad taught me enough about them to take on one snake at a time. So I guess I'll survive if the other passengers don't panic too badly and get me killed.

Jesh
April 24th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Depenss how many there is. I'd either just ignore it or hit it with a heavy blunt object n_n

Captain Hobo.
April 24th, 2010, 06:50 AM
I would yell "Oh my gosh get them out."

Tater Tot
April 24th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Probably do something horrible and ridiculous that will be laughed about later. (If we live.)

And I'm being serious... I would probably run up and down the plane screaming while I pee and crap my pants, therefore I have to take them off in front of everybody. Seems like something I would do. :[

Ayselipera
April 24th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Snakes don't bother me at all. If they were venomous snakes though I'd stay as far away as possible or if they came near me maybe I'd whip them away with a coat... or something on hand. Even then though I think maybe if you just don't bother them they won't bother you. So perhaps I'd just either stare out the window the whole time or close my eyes.

Gumball Watterson
April 24th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Ey... I've been wondering what the movie was about. I looked it up on Wikipedia and I was like... wow...

Well for one, I'd run to the cockpit safely. I am large and strong and I know I can run. Since I'll probably be wearing pants, long socks, and a jacket, I'll make it safely. I'll of course bring my luggage with me to hit people that get in my way.

Then.. from there it's just luck by blockading the entrances. I know I'm so selfish, but it's survival of the fittest >_>

Cassino
April 24th, 2010, 09:49 AM
MY plane? So I'm the pilot, and I certainly don't do any passenger service.
Since they'd obviously be in the cargo bay being harmless an' all that stuff, I'll just continue on until I find the hydraulics have been severed and crash and land at my destination, then get the pest control there to deal with it, and explain to my superiors that some idiot didn't secure the boxes properly and that's why I'll be late for the next million thousand deliveries.

Never seen that film btw, sounds meh.

Dakota
April 24th, 2010, 09:55 AM
I never saw the movie! Waah! =''(

Well.... assuming that they're poisonous, I'd break one of the windows and and grab onto something and hope they get sucked out... otherwise, I'm in real trouble. Dx

EmeraldSerenade
April 24th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Grab a Parachute and hopefully find a way out of the plane (planes carry parachutes, right? Dx)

Either that or I'd just lock myself in the bathroom until someone rescued my Dx

Waki Tobaye
April 24th, 2010, 10:16 AM
I'd just lock myself in the bathroom until someone rescued my Dx
The first persons killed in the movie were making out in the bathroom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_Plane) so, I wouldn't do that xD.
I'd probably just grab a parachute and say good-bye to everyone there (:

Cassino
April 24th, 2010, 02:37 PM
(planes carry parachutes, right? Dx)
The frequency of civilian aircraft carrying any parachutes is, disappointingly, minimal.