I HEART MEGA HITT
April 23rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? :O

My wishes would be:

1. Meet HITT
2. Meet Kyle Hebert
3. Meet Todd Haberkorn.

:3

Your wishes can be anything you've ever desired. <3 I've just always wished to meet those three people, especially HITT and kyle... Kyle did the voice of Kamina who is like my hero in anime. 8D

jon328
April 23rd, 2010, 08:17 PM
1.i wish i had a real eevee
2.i wish i won $1000 in some contest or something haha
3.i wish i could control time

loliwin
April 23rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
hmmm....
1. kill that HITT guy Have a fountain of vanilla and chocolate!
2. Have a real life Rayquaza
3. Have Chuck Norris in my house.

Izanagi
April 23rd, 2010, 08:34 PM
1. Unlimited wishes
2. Unlimited wealth
3. Knowledge of all subjects

SalemGreen
April 23rd, 2010, 08:40 PM
1. Pay off my house and both cars completely, and have some left over for repairs etc.
2. Not cure world hunger, as that would cause chaos, but make hunger and starvation not painful. Curing hunger, while appealing at first, would simply cause an economic fallout. So, make hunger and starvation not painful
3. To live a healthy and happy life, not riddled with disease and instead die of old age.

Fxcking Tatertots
April 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
Infinite wishes, psychokinesis, and to become world emperor for my boyfriend to understand me better sometimes.

Hantsuki
April 23rd, 2010, 08:58 PM
I wish for more wishes. No? Alright. Then, 1) Get me a career that pays me to go to college to learn; 2) A sturdy body; 3) Now Genie, I wish for your freedom!

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
1. Unlimited wishes
2. Unlimited wealth
3. Knowledge of all subjects

^This.

Plus, since we have unlimited wishes, World Peace and the Ending or World Hunger. ♥

Guillermo
April 23rd, 2010, 09:35 PM
Infinite Wishes
Infinite Wealth
I dunno. Probably something that would do good for the world.. OR for people to shut up about this 2012 crap.

Timbjerr
April 23rd, 2010, 09:37 PM
-unlimited funds to last until I graduate college
-vastly improved intelligence
-badass superpowers

Esper
April 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
If I really had those wishes I'd probably ask for selfless things to help the world, but since this is a silly thread:

1. Time machine (may or may not be shaped like a police box)
2. Insanely large personal library (may or may not look like the one from Beauty and the Beast)
3. Giant robot to be my best friend

Wings Don't Cry
April 24th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Oh so many choices and I shall keep to the idea of a Genie can't grant the wish of having more wishes granted.

1. Super Speed, defend yourself by punching someone 800 times in a few seconds.
2. Super Fast Shape Shifting, if anyone tries to hurt me I'll just turn into poison gas.
3. Unlimited Funds, now I can live the rest of my life in relaxation.

Jesh
April 24th, 2010, 01:53 AM
To be able to destroy the world and start anew.

um, to know people more

to be more mature :|

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 24th, 2010, 02:28 AM
1. The ability to create cash anytime I need it, in unlimited quantities.
2. To always be in perfect health
3. Time traveling abilities.

Galukxy
April 24th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Nice one! bring on the magic Genie.

1) unlimited wishes
2) a Pokemon world
3) the world to be cured (diseases, hunger, all that)

that'll be so cool.

Forever
April 24th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I had to really think about this question because I was really unsure of the three wishes I'd want. However, I realised, that firstly, I'd wish for Malyka and Went to get to meet sooner. I know how much they care about each other and I've been on the sidelines really, it's like a TV show in a way and I want everything to be good for them, so defs number 1 is for them to meet sooner than three months. The next wish would be for the rest of my friends, such as Zet, etc, to find happiness with another, or even just in general, to always be happy. And yes, these two wishes are genuine, because I really do care about their happiness. Lastly, I'd wish to be with Scott irl. Aaaand, that's the 3 wishes.

Yusshin
April 24th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Wishes? If a djinni tried to pursuade me to use three wishes, I'd tell it to gtfo. To use those wishes is a pact with the devil :| Why would I want to do that?

Spinor
April 24th, 2010, 08:03 AM
This isn't a Monkey Paw Genie, right?... Ok Good.

1) I want to read minds
2) I want a sexy body
3) Two more wishes
4) Professional musical ability
5) Two more wishes
6) I don't want to have as much trouble with English
7) Two more wishes
8) A secret infinite fridge of Coca-Cola
9) Ok, gtfo, you're free.

Cassino
April 24th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Wishes? If a djinni tried to pursuade me to use three wishes, I'd tell it to gtfo. To use those wishes is a pact with the devil :| Why would I want to do that?
You can just call it Tinkerbell or something else, I believe this thread is merely about having wishes wherein the limit happens to be three rather than anything to do with the djinn itself.

Tater Tot
April 24th, 2010, 08:55 AM
1. Pokemon to be real.
2. Me to have telekinesis.
3. To never get sick again. :3

EASY. 8D

Ayselipera
April 24th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'd say unlimited wishes, but I guess that's a little cliche. So let me think...

My first wish would be to have a lot of money. How much exactly I'm not really sure. Also I'm not trying to be selfish with the money wish, it's really because I'm not looking forward to paying for college and having so much extra money to spare would be great for that. My second wish would be the ability to travel through time without any repercussions. Since I think it would be fun to live in all different time periods from the past. :) My last wish would be to always be happy I guess. I mean it wouldn't matter if you had all these things, but you weren't happy right?

Yusshin
April 24th, 2010, 08:59 AM
You can just call it Tinkerbell or something else, I believe this thread is merely about having wishes wherein the limit happens to be three rather than anything to do with the djinn itself.

I know the reason of the thread XD and I'm saying I wouldn't wish for anything. I'd tell it to go away, even if it looks like Tinkerbell. Those kinds of things derive from demonic roots :< and I like my soul.

Since humans can't make what I want come true (world peace being one of them), a foundation couldn't even replace the idea of a djinni ): s'too bad we all just can't get along!

Dx

Honest
April 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM
1)Get together with my GF for good
2)Make my parents approve of her. >_>
3)Live a good life with her

Yeah, that's all I want in life. Anything else is a good bonus. =)

Eurydice
April 24th, 2010, 10:36 AM
1. unlimited supply of books and manga (i read way to much)
2. to have all the diseases of the world disappear
3. pokemon are real.

RYOUKI
April 24th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I had to really think about this question because I was really unsure of the three wishes I'd want. However, I realised, that firstly, I'd wish for Malyka and Went to get to meet sooner. I know how much they care about each other and I've been on the sidelines really, it's like a TV show in a way and I want everything to be good for them, so defs number 1 is for them to meet sooner than three months. The next wish would be for the rest of my friends, such as Zet, etc, to find happiness with another, or even just in general, to always be happy. And yes, these two wishes are genuine, because I really do care about their happiness. Lastly, I'd wish to be with Scott irl. Aaaand, that's the 3 wishes.

Lol, lol, lol. Doubt that except for the first one, you said that sarcastically.

I'd wish that I have a perfect eyesight, my math to improve and to have atleast a healthy body. Selfish, but still.

*Firestar*
April 24th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Right! Three wishes! Hmm...
(Staying on the no wishing for more wishes rule)

Selfish (not bad selfish, but I do like to have things for me as well):
1) My very own TARDIS customized to how I want it set out.
2) Infinate knowledge
3) The ability to fit in with groups of people.

Selfless:
1) World Peace
2) No more money
3) No more work

I believe that's it.

SIN1488
April 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM
1. I wish for unlimited wishes. :P

No, ummm...

1. I would wish for almost all of the empty parts of the planet to be covered in huge trees that bear many different kind of fruit, and each fruit has all the necessary nutrients and minerals each species needs.

2. I would wish for a second moon that works as a huge reserve for clean burning fuel.

3. I would wish that all scientists knew every genome code that is possible and knew how and why it works. That way we could figure out how to get rid of any disease and such fairly easily.

Sounds good to me, but I could probably think of much better if I wanted to think about it for a while. I would definitely think a lot longer on it if I really had 3 wishes. :P

Team Rocket's Raichu
April 24th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I wish for infinite money.
I wish for infinite whatever.
I wish for more wishes.

mew²
April 24th, 2010, 01:46 PM
My first wish would probably be to get rid of all the drama I am going through.
My second wish would be to have hair like Oliver Sykes or the dude from nevershoutnever.
And finally, my third wish is to have a new drum set for Rock Band 2 :3

Toshiro.
April 24th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Three wishes huh?

1. Travel back in time
2. For me to always be close friends with 2 or 3 of my friends who have helped me through tough times
3. Be in good health

Muffin™
April 24th, 2010, 04:32 PM
1) Infinity wishes
2) 4Kids getting nuked by Russia
3) A muffin

:/

Eпvy
April 24th, 2010, 09:00 PM
1. For perfect health.
2. For my mind and body to equal each other.
3. To have the last 3 years of my life back.

ITT: Silly kids wishing for silly things.

In a world and life like this I seriously hope if such a genie actually appeared in front of you, you would wish for more important things. I mean to wish for Pokemon to be real? Good...lord... Someday you'd be kicking yourself for wasting such a valuable wish.

SIN1488
April 24th, 2010, 11:43 PM
1. For perfect health.
2. For my mind and body to equal each other.
3. To have the last 3 years of my life back.

ITT: Silly kids wishing for silly things.

In a world and life like this I seriously hope if such a genie actually appeared in front of you, you would wish for more important things. I mean to wish for Pokemon to be real? Good...lord... Someday you'd be kicking yourself for wasting such a valuable wish.

You're one to talk, I noticed you only "wished" things for yourself. The first 2 at least could have covered everyone but still have given you what you wanted.

Yeah I'm ranting about a hypothetical situation, I know. >_<

piece of something
April 25th, 2010, 01:28 AM
I know the reason of the thread XD and I'm saying I wouldn't wish for anything. I'd tell it to go away, even if it looks like Tinkerbell. Those kinds of things derive from demonic roots :< and I like my soul.

Since humans can't make what I want come true (world peace being one of them), a foundation couldn't even replace the idea of a djinni ): s'too bad we all just can't get along!

Dx

how do you know this? O:

i would only need one wish, and that would be to understand how everything in the universe works and how to manipulate them =D

BHwolfgang
April 25th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I would totally wish for... a vast amount of land to grow my rice.

Unlimited access to all the clothes, accessories, and shoes I could ever want. Time-traveling abilities Teleportation

EmeraldSerenade
April 25th, 2010, 07:48 AM
hmmm.
1.Wisdom
2.Charm/Great Looks
3.Perfect Health

oh wait, i possess all of those things already xD

hmm.
1.Time Travel
2.Wealth
3.World Peace

I need to fix my past.

Sammi
April 25th, 2010, 10:32 AM
1. Awesome writing skills, so I could actually make my writing readable. XD;
2. Enough money for me to get the hell out of debt and back into school, if not more. Depends on how I'd feel. I don't want so much that I'd be rich, just enough where I wouldn't have to worry for awhile.
3. And money for my family too, I guess, so we can be happy~

My wishes have become more selfish as the years go by it seems.

Binary
April 25th, 2010, 10:57 AM
1.Money
2.Teleportation abilities.
3.Long lives for my family...and me.
But if a genie was really going to grant me three wishes, I'd have to think about it for a while. These are the best I can think of for now..:/

ReyRey-Pyon
April 25th, 2010, 12:44 PM
1. Ham
2. A Pony
3. three more wishes

4. Psychic powers
5. time machine
6. Three more wishes

7. Great hair
8. world domination
9. A cool hat

Oh yeah~~~!~~!~11```~~1

Zebeedoo
April 25th, 2010, 01:36 PM
1. Real Pokemon
2. No natural disasters
3. Unlimited cash

/can't think of anything else.

Eпvy
April 25th, 2010, 04:51 PM
You're one to talk, I noticed you only "wished" things for yourself. The first 2 at least could have covered everyone but still have given you what you wanted.

Why upset the balance of things and give perfect health to everybody, though? I don't know, it sounds great on paper, but I'm sure that it wouldn't be too wise to gift it to everybody.

And the second one, well it really only applies to a very small percentage of people. And if it were a real genie I'd word it in a better way. It's more of a personal wish that I don't want to have to spell out everywhere, you know?

Besides wishing things for yourself isn't bad, it's wishing stupid things that is. It's not written anywhere that you must be selfless with your wishes. Besides my wishes kind of coincide with making myself a better person, being successful, being what my family wants, and also helping others. Because... well, I don't want to spell it out, but my health might prevent that.

Tyrantrum
May 21st, 2010, 11:20 PM
inb4 death of thread

1) Pokémon are real. (EEVEE <33333)
2) Brand new Mac and Dell laptops. (don't feel like explaining)
3) Being a good singer with clean and scream vocals, as well as being awesome at every single instrument, ever. (don't ask)

The Corrupt Plague
May 22nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
1.Real pokemon
2. Pseudo immortality (The kind in which you don't age, but you can still die in other ways, I'm willing to live for a few thousand years, but not for eternity)
3.IRL save-states

TheUltimateSacrifice
May 22nd, 2010, 07:46 AM
1. The intelligence and knowledge to discern all that is good, righteous, and truthful.
2. The strength and courage to act.
3. The love with which to act.

Eternal Nightmare
May 22nd, 2010, 10:13 AM
Here's my scenerio

Me: -picks up mysterious lamp- what is this thing? It looks pretty dusty so I better clean it -rubs it with shirt sleeve-
-the lamps starts shaking- Wtf -drops lamp- D: what is happening
*arabian background music plays as a stream of smoke arises out of the lamp*

Genie: Greetings young master. I am the all powerful mystical genie of the lamp. For releasing me from my prison I shall bestow upon you three wishs.

Me: ...Genie...three wishes...

Genie: Yes sir :3...are you going to state your three wishes master.

Me: Fine -ponders over a wish- I don't know what to wish for -continues thinking- this sucks I don't know u_u. Man, I wish I knew wish I wanted.

Genie: -does a mystical dance-....

Me: ._.'

Genie: Alright young master your wish has been granted. You have 2 wishes left.

Me: WTF you idiot that wasn't a wish...wait now I know what to wish for. ^_^ Thank you genie, I wish I could pay you back for helping me think of a wish to wish for.

Genie: -does mystical dance- Ok one wish left

Me: -_-...

Genie: =3

Me: Oh genie...

Genie: Yes young master

Me: ...I wish...for you to be my wishmaker forever supplying me with an infinite amout of wishes and you have no choice but to make them true

Genie: -does mystical dance- your wish has been...Dx...

Me: C:..

Akumu Senshi
May 22nd, 2010, 11:58 AM
1. Don't add an unpleasant twist of any kind to any of the wishes I ask for.
2. Give me an infinite supply of wishes.
3. Profit.

A Pixy
May 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
1. The combined writing power of every storyteller whoever lived.
2. The combined drawing power of every artist on DeviantArt and Pixiv.
3. The combined animating power of every animator on NewGrounds.

:D

Neurotripsy
May 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM
1. Health.
2. Happiness for everyone I love.
3. As much money as I could ever want!

Alkaide
May 22nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
My wishes would be :-

(1) Be a topper in all subjects.

(2) Never be over-confident.

(3) I would beat my opponent.

Hermione Granger
May 23rd, 2010, 03:15 PM
1. World Peace
2. Be the smartest living organism in the whole universe.
3. Infinite money obtained in a legal way.

If I had infinite money, I can keep donation to charities. :D

Zoroark-Nightmare
May 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
1. good economy forever
2. no polution whatsoever
3. an everlasting sun

Åzurε
May 23rd, 2010, 04:03 PM
1. A nice car to go in my new garage, which is attached to my decked out mansion, built atop a hill in a micronation I alone have control over, located nearby the continent of Atlantis, which I was credited for discovering as I sailed across the Atlantic in my fleet of frickin' sweet ships that can also fly across the planet I just conquered in the name of the race of immortal supermen I belong to, who were until recently hiding beneath the surface of the moon.
Also, Pokemon.

Ehh, that about covers it. XD
I don't know what I would do with it. Tweak a couple things, maybe, but nothing that would break the game of Life.

lunaldi
May 24th, 2010, 06:40 PM
1. Having my very own army of pokemon to take over the world.
2. Whenever I snap my fingers, an in-n-out burger would magically appear in front of me (:<
3. To watch Robert Pattison get castrated.