PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back to the staff, ...

Forever
April 24th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Aaaand that person who was once a staff member, who we really worship is... not back in the staff, sadly.

If you could bring an ex-staff member back, who'd it be? And/Or! Who are your favourite EX-staff members?

My favourite two are Scott [Blazichu] and Siggy [Signomi], who are the only ones I'd want to bring back.

This was for you, Ryo :)

Serene Grace
April 24th, 2010, 06:37 AM
The coolest staff members that I would bring back are Siggy, Scizz & Waka... they were so, so cool! XD

Captain Hobo.
April 24th, 2010, 06:44 AM
I want Siggy to come back and be a mod.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 24th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Hm... I'd have to say probably... Loki. She was a really good staffer and I thought she did a great job. I think... I would also say Jorfe because he was a pretty good staff person too. :3

Honest
April 24th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Siggy certainly! She was my favorite mod. =)

Not sure about who else... maybe Fox(spade). =P

Mattysaurus
April 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Fox♣. Just for the lulz.

When everyone else were mods, I was really talking so I would know anyone else.
But certainly Fox.

*Firestar*
April 24th, 2010, 12:46 PM
I would bring back Siggy. Definately.

Timbjerr
April 24th, 2010, 12:46 PM
...of course no one here has been here long enough to remember me as an S-mod. XD

Honestly, Fox is the only one that comes to mind because of how epicly cynical and sarcastic his style was. Every other former staff member that I can think of is from the many ages ago when my old account was still active, and my favorite of them was banned in the interim. D:

Captain Fabio
April 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Fox.
Because he was one of the few decent moderators, that this forum has seen.

hashtag
April 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Foxachi needs to come back; PA is a total dump now. Also, Blazichu wouldn't be a bad partner. :)

Melody
April 24th, 2010, 06:53 PM
To be honest, I'd have to say that I'd be happy if Signomi would come back, even if she only took one forum.

No other ex-staff member is really worth asking to see re-instated, not even mewthreew/armor...even though he was totally cool and he'd be my second choice to be brought back on as at least a S-Mod or AA. :3

Vyro
April 24th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Nobody. Seriously. Nobody at all. Most mods that come to mind were power-abusing jerks.

So yeah. Nobody.

Kura
April 24th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Kylie. She was amazing. Seriously.

Klippy
April 24th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Based on personal relationships, waka and Kylie, probably. And Marz, but he's banned. Fox and Ray would be nice to see back, but that's unlikely. :P

BHwolfgang
April 25th, 2010, 07:19 AM
It'd be cool if Fiona was reinstated as a Moderator again. Huh, my wish came true.

The only users that I want to see as a Moderator again is either Loki or Signomi. They were good for their job. If Loki can't become a S-Moderator again, then she totally come back as Moderator of Graphics & Photography. That place really need someone to straighten it up. It was fun seeing Signomi as the Moderator for the Other Voting Polls section. I'm just so used to having her as the Moderator here.

TwilightBlade
April 25th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Aaaaa I may be biased but I miss Shiny Umbreon; coolest mod partner ever and -insert inappropriate reasons here- and bunny. :3

Captain Fabio
April 25th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Fox and Ray would be nice to see back, but that's unlikely. :P

Fox is very VERY unlikely! XD

Fox♠
April 25th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Fox is very VERY unlikely! XD

what i dont see why not like all my threads get locked ;]

Thanks for the love guys.

But yeah, Amachi is the only ex staffer i'd want back/

Sammi
April 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM
...Me? T_T Pathetic Sam is pathetic.

A lot of people, really; I can't begin to list how many people have left the staff that I was disappointed to see leave. :( Everyone listed in this thread I'd love to see back, and then some.