PDA

View Full Version : Now That Is Hardcore!

mew²
April 24th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Not sure if this went here or Entertainment, but I'm asking the questions here. :3

So the whole topic is, what hardcore things do you do if your do any?
When I say hardcore, I mean at concerts, like moshing, stage diving, hardcore dancing, wall of death, ect. And share an experience.

Why am I so curious? I just got back from an amazing concert(:

So anyways, I mainly mosh and hxc dance. Most insane thing I've done was when I went to my first concert and lost my shoes in a mosh pit xD

And for some reason I feel this topic won't be popular):

Mattysaurus
April 24th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Me and my friends like to do 'jackass' stunts.
Fun times.

And at dances, the kids like to 'dirty dance' or 'grind'.
Also fun times.
But teachers put a stop to it. ;-;

loliwin
April 24th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Does hardcore gaming count????? xD lol
I went to a concert once, my legs got exhausted by excessive jumping. xD

Yusshin
April 25th, 2010, 04:51 AM
I don't do anything hardcore; I'm a relaxed person. Generally, "hardcore" things are disgusting anyway, like said "grinding".

mew²
April 25th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Grinding isn't really hardcore to me.
Grinding is just something girls do if they're desperate.

Dakota
April 25th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Hardcore fooling around. We get into some major fights, but we're still playing around, me and my friends. xD. Also hardcore stunts. I remember doing a back-flip of the top of a fence once. Somehow managed to land on my feet. xD. Another time, I climbed up this fence next to our park that had barbed wire on top. I lost my footing though near the top and came crashing down. ;;

xJordan360
April 25th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Best show ever was the Alesana show a month ago. I crowd surfed to the stage, jumped on and headbanged with Dennis, he actually gave me the mic and I got to scream part of the song, then I stage dived and crowd surfed to the pit, moshed for a few songs, did some more crowd surfing, got the mic again during one of them, then, a couple minutes later realized my hat was on stage, crowd surfed up, nonchalantly replaced it on my head and surfed away. Epic win.

Gumball Watterson
April 25th, 2010, 09:51 AM
The most hardcore I've ever gotten to is Blast Beats in my drums at 220 beats per minute >_> The after-burn IS NOT hardcore if you don't warm-up for like an hour.