PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon dishes! XD

NiNGi
November 3rd, 2004, 10:59 AM
LoL! Since the "do people eat pokemon?" thread was getting 'a bit' too off-topic, I have made this thread in which you can discuss about your favourite pokemon dish XD and now! READY! STEADY! COOK! XD

Let's start with a tasty slowpoke.... it is a quite fat pokemon, but the tastiest part is its tail!! XD Its quite expensive too o.o'

I cook it with boiling water and serve it into a large plate, adding salad, vinegar and of course some olive oil... it tastes better than lasagne!! XD *drools thinking of a slowpoketail dish*

Simmons_2.0
November 3rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
heres another. a grilled miltank steak served with your choice of drawn butter or sauteed mushrooms. Also comes with torchic noodle soup! :laugh:

asher_son_of_ash
November 3rd, 2004, 11:36 AM
We could have a Lanturn pizza (deprived from 'pepperoni') XD;

NiNGi
November 3rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
mmm cool! my mouth is already watering with all those dishes XD

And now, let's suggest: how do ya eat your magikarp? XD Or do you personally prefer feebas? I think feebas has a quite harder skin and its meat tastes weird...

I love magikarps' taste!!!! I usually cook it fried with vegetables, then I also add some eggs and some chips on a separate plate (with plenty of ketchup o.o)

Simmons_2.0
November 3rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
Next up we will have an exeggcute omlet comes with spoink bacon and fresh gloom leaves

NiNGi
November 4th, 2004, 05:44 AM
LOL! YUM!! XD

Ok, then now I will cook one of my favourites: TAUROS HAMBURGER!!! XD
I like it with lettuce, ketchup of course, and mustard!!! And of course chips are a MUST eat with it.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 4th, 2004, 06:15 AM
And After that we'll have Bulbasaur salad!!

asher_son_of_ash
November 4th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Followed by Ditto Gelatin desert. XD;

Spectrum
November 5th, 2004, 05:32 AM
I think I'll go with Toothy and have some nice, tender Kentucky Fried Combusken. *evil laugh*

NiNGi
November 5th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Cool! Then what about some fried Barboach, with some tasty fresh shroomish just 'caught'? XD

asher_son_of_ash
November 5th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I just thought of Flareon dogs. =P

Simmons_2.0
November 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
And then we could have some chocolete covered Caterpies with some Spinarak Kabobs :laugh:

November 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Corphish tail in a creamy seafood sauce with a side of Kingler legs and Krabby cakes.

Monzae
November 5th, 2004, 03:05 PM
LoL! Since the "do people eat pokemon?" thread was getting 'a bit' too off-topic, I have made this thread in which you can discuss about your favourite pokemon dish XD and now! READY! STEADY! COOK! XD

Let's start with a tasty slowpoke.... it is a quite fat pokemon, but the tastiest part is its tail!! XD Its quite expensive too o.o'

I cook it with boiling water and serve it into a large plate, adding salad, vinegar and of course some olive oil... it tastes better than lasagne!! XD *drools thinking of a slowpoketail dish*
:O *is being sick* The poor Slowpokeeeee!

I'd like a bit of that KFCombusken also, Kyogre Chan :D sounds good!

Kylie-chan
November 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
This is very tasteless and gross, but FUN!!!!

KFCombusken sounds nice, but how about some Chansey-egg-with-grumpig-bacon on toast for brekky? Or how about, if you're a dog, some Cubone bone?

Some purple Muk jam sandwich? Or for you Americans celebrating Thanksgiving soon, Farfetch'd or Doduo - roast!

Some seafood, perhaps, Feebas and Magikarp may get your tastebuds going, or some Octillery calamari?

EDIT- who gave me bad rep for that?

Melody
November 6th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Youre Monsters!*runs away crying*:laugh:

November 6th, 2004, 10:55 AM
How about some fried Mareep chops?

jynx
November 6th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Huntail Fries, Barbequed Huntails, Huntail noodles...

get lot more here: http://hk.geocities.com/poke124mon282/alexyulyHuntailRestaurant.htm

Kylie-chan
November 6th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Is that Tropius fruit salad on the window? Roast Combusken? Roast Miltank? Roast Grumpig? Oh, it's marinated Spoink devon...

Let's grab the Tropius fruit, milk the Miltank, chuck it in a blender, and have a fruit smoothie! w00t!

We're not monsters, we're just expressing culinary creativity. ;)

NiNGi
November 8th, 2004, 11:42 AM
LoL! Muk jam! NOOOOOOOO!!! XD

mmm Let me browse in my creative Poke-chef mind.... XD
Ok, first of all, a nice glass of miltank milk with some miltank steak is always the best. Afterwards, boiled corphish with of course, chikorita salad with shelders as a surrounding XP

smithy.boy
November 8th, 2004, 11:58 AM
mmmmmmmmmm.........Rayquaza
quite rare but deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious
and will take me awhile to get through.........
pass the ketchup.....

Kylie-chan
November 8th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Lovely... essence of Gloom sprinkled with gravy and Tropius-fruit sprinkles on top of Miltank fillet...

Monzae
November 8th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Lovely... essence of Gloom
You have such a creative imagination ^___~
*high fives*

Kylie-chan
November 8th, 2004, 11:39 PM
wow thank you

How about... Char grill? CHARIZARD GRILL! lol XD ;) (dodges blow from Red Falcon and Ninetales_001, passionate fire fans and RF's a Charizard mega fan) (ow don't hit me. I'm just... mmm. You know. Sick in the head. lolz and everyone else who posted a dish is then, too... so I take sick in the head back.)

Olives...? Ick, they turned out to be Pokemon eyes on a toothpick... *pukes*

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Clamperl and Cloyster oyster with lemon, Parasect mushroom with oddish lettuce, roasted Deliberd, grilled Sharpedo.

November 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I'll have what SHE'S having! *points to EU*

We've all missed the one thing we all want: Exeggcute omelets with some Swinub sausage and Spoink bacon, and a nice glass of MooMoo milk.

Kylie-chan
November 9th, 2004, 09:54 PM
^ Taken taken taken

Well you could always melt a yellow Pokemon - as long as it's not Pikachu, Pichu, Zapdos, or any cute yellow Pokemon - and make butter out of it... that idea was inspired by 1313666, who. LOVES. butter. probably nearly (in case Reploid comes and whacks me over the head -_-) as much as ReploidZero798 loves tacos and rabies. -_-

Spectrum
November 14th, 2004, 05:50 AM
How about some Corphish cakes? =P

NiNGi
November 14th, 2004, 09:22 AM
What about some Stantler meat? I heard its delicious cooked with soya sauce in the chinese way XP

Kylie-chan
November 23rd, 2004, 01:30 AM
Oh, no, you poor people have no culinary taste at all! Why, you simply must have salad as follows! *gushingly*

You'll need Oddish leaves, Tropius fruit, pus of Ditto, essence of Vileplume, petals a la Roselia, Shiftry leaves, small Seedot compacted into tiny nuts, flowers of Bellossom, and some juice of Tropius fruit!

And make a salad out of them! Hey presto, you have the greatest salad in all time!

And that's all the time we have for today, folks, so we'll see you at 10 am tomorrow on "Dark_Pikachu's Pokemon Perfection Show" with your host, Dark_Pikachu!

lolz

Chiyo
November 23rd, 2004, 01:41 AM
Yuck this is disgusting...
Do you have Treeko eyes? I just like to suck on them........
OMG I'm gonna eat a Treeko!XD

IceKitten
November 23rd, 2004, 03:12 AM
I'd like Groudon medium rare XD

And a big Wailord with parsley sauce (yeah I've got a big appetite)

Kylie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Shell of shuckle filled with juice of [insert Pokemon here that is juicy we've had Tropius] heated up... divine.

You could use Shuckle's shell as a soup bowl and with the heated up juice put in the body.