PDA

View Full Version : Do you need glasses?

jynx
November 3rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
I don't.
My right eye is short sighted and my left eye is slightly long sighted, so it pulls an equal. I don't see things 3D though. (I do if I wear glasses, but it makes me very dizzy.)
----------------------------------------------------------
Long sighted--you can't see things near you.
Short sighted--you can't see things far from you.

Master Angel
November 3rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
I think they're called near-sighted and far-sighted, as my eye doctor told me.

I'm near-sighted, and I have contacts. I said that in another thread somewhate like this.

I used to have glasses, but I traded them in for contacts. ^~

espeon and umbreon
November 3rd, 2004, 11:51 AM
I think there was thread like this before. Anyway I'm far sighted and need glasses, only I haven't got one yet.

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
Near, short, far, long, depends on where you live. They are all the same thing. I've worn glasses for myopia (short-sightedness) since I was ten, and now I wear them all the time as my eyes are quite bad. I can't even read a book or the computer screen without them. My glasses also correct for some astigmatism. My mum said I can get contact lenses sometime but I don't want them, as I don't want to stick things in my eyes. It's been annoying, for the last few years I have not been able to wear sunglasses in the glare because I can't see without my prescription glasses, but my mum offered to get me prescription sunglasses this summer.

DragonTrainer
November 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
Near sighted, but I wear contacts, because glasses suck :)

Toothache
November 3rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Glasses pwn j00! Heh...

I've been wearing glasses since I was 4, and I have them for short-sightedness. I'm virtually blind as a bat without them.

100marios
November 3rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
*Blinks and rubs his eyes*
Yes...
Unfortunately there is a thread like this already, ah hehe. Its poll doesn't have quite as many options as this one, but one can always elaborate in their posts!

Here's the link! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19763