PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

Yusshin
April 25th, 2010, 01:49 PM
What do you do in your spare time other than PC?

Well, I write... and I watch anime, movies, talk with my fiance, think about the future... I do some gardening every now and then, and I play with my pet rat, Toba.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu233/Yusshin/Outside053.jpg

It's a girl :]

Hantsuki
April 25th, 2010, 02:29 PM
When I'm not studying or preparing for my classes, I'm usually on the Internet checking out certain websites like deviantART, myanimelist, and other forums or I'm just checking my email(s). Other than that, I would watch anime and download it while I'm on the Internet or read. Then there's the occasional chores like sweeping and washing dishes, and if I'm really feeling up to it (well, if she's feeling up to it), I'll be playing with my dog.

Renege
April 25th, 2010, 02:33 PM
what spare time?

Read, once in a while. Television consumes me, and eat. I lovee to eat.!

Jordan
April 25th, 2010, 02:40 PM
I'll just make a list:

MyAnimeList, actually watch some anime, practice some graphics, practice guitar, listen to music, read the news, ponder about a variety of things. I'm oh so typical.

shookie
April 25th, 2010, 02:41 PM
If I had any spare time, I'd probably read or work on any side art projects I have piling up. I'd say I watch TV but I almost always have the TV on as background noise. Pokémon is also up there, obviously, and if there's really really nothing else to work on, I draw, ride my bike, or sleep.

EmeraldSerenade
April 25th, 2010, 02:55 PM
youtube, myanimelist, pokecommunity, gimp, eat food, read, watch tv, go outside, hang out with friends, eat food, play video games, watch anime, run, sleep<3,

i have a lot of stuff to do in my free time.

Doppelgänger
April 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Usually hang out with friends, watch tv or go on the computer, eat, and sometimes read.

hiphiphippo
April 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM
typically, i..
a. watch anime
b. play pokemon/trade/breed
c. t.v.
d. random stuff on the comp/msn, etc.
e. eat :D

nothing special~

rocketknight93
April 25th, 2010, 04:26 PM
I like to cook, eat, listen to music, talk to friends, work with plants, take walks, go on the computer, hanging out at the local coffee house with all my friends and video games. Im always pretty busy!

loliwin
April 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I usually go on my computer, but sometimes I play my PS3. :D

tomatta
April 25th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I read a lot of fanfiction :)

Dakota
April 25th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Usually go on Facebook or AIM, or play my DS... but usually it's PC. xD

Dukey
April 25th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I make graphics at times, icons specifically if I don't feel like making much effort but still getting praise for it xD
I tend to just lurk around here, chat on msn and just sit around on facebook.

kissing. raindrops
April 25th, 2010, 05:20 PM
i like to..

eat. text. sleep. msn. computer stuff like youtube and pc, etc. hang out with friends sometimes. play pokemon HG of course. read what other people write on pc. sometimes watch tv. play with/bug my little sister. eat. that's about it.. lol.

Ayselipera
April 25th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I'd say the number one thing I do is listen to music in my free time. Lately I've been on the computer more due to boredom and I notice whenever I'm on the computer I have music playing in the background. Other then that I go through phases of playing my DS and reading.

When it's starts to get warmer I'll be spending more time swimming and maybe reading while I tan. I like to multi task. ;)

Cassino
April 25th, 2010, 08:29 PM
ITT: Things people should already have listed in their profiles under interests.

Not trolling or anything, but yeah.

Drawing is the only vaguely productive thing I ever do.

shu
April 26th, 2010, 07:25 AM
freetime..hmm...im usually playing guitar,so i guess playing video games,listening to music,wanking off(:

Okami Chi
April 26th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Play Music, Video games, Read, and Eat.

Zebeedoo
April 26th, 2010, 07:57 AM
I tend to draw a whole lot if I get bored of PC if I get bored with nothing else to do. I sometimes listen to music and chill, or play my DS. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 26th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Usually I go on the internet, watch anime, gush over Blue/Leaf fan art, play Platinum and/or Soul Silver, watch crime documentaries on TV and listen to 80's music.

Eggie Poo Poo
April 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Surprisingly, Pokemon is actually a very low priority in my day. It's not my #1 favourite hobby. I mostly just do:

1. PC Gaming (but my PC is semi-broken so games don't work at the moment)
2. My PS3
3. My PSP
4. Wanking off.
5. Chilling with people
6. Pokemon

Weird that Pokemon is my lowest priority considering I'm on a Pokemon forum ...

Mattysaurus
April 26th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I..

*Watch television.
*Play football with my brother.
*Go on MSN and PokeCommunity.
*Read.
*Jog

That's about it.
Come to think of it, I never play Pokemon anymore. ;\

Sammi
April 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Me? I'll browse a few other websites, read some of my writing, sometimes I'll actually write something *gasp!*, and on rarer occasion, I'll play video games, either on the PS2 or DS. These days it's mostly browsing the Internet, sadly.

I also have a book to read but that's the last of my priorities right now. How sad. D:

Celest8
April 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I like to browse the internet, play whatever video game I'm working on atm, draw, sing, exercise, and listen to music. ^^

Eurydice
April 26th, 2010, 07:57 PM
normally in my spare time i read, go on the internet (pc, facebook), write or play video games.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Aw. She's so cute. :3 Anyway, I always listen to HITT no matter what I do. XD But sometimes I'll write or watch anime... sometimes whatever I can find on TV. I also watch some of my favorite videos of HITT. XD Or... I'll play video games... whatever I'm in the mood for. XD

Limey-chan
May 3rd, 2010, 07:46 AM
I hate having nobody online. It tends to be worse at night when everyone from the UK goes offline for the night.

I HEART MEGA HITT
May 3rd, 2010, 07:50 AM
I hate having nobody online. It tends to be worse at night when everyone from the UK goes offline for the night.

Yeah, try having people from other countries or that are still in school. XD

Limey-chan
May 3rd, 2010, 07:54 AM
Yeah, try having people from other countries or that are still in school. XD

That's not as big a problem for me, I work through the day anyway ^^

shookie
May 3rd, 2010, 08:20 AM
I usually keep my messenger on, and even if friends are on, I don't have a lot of conversations going. I'm kind of bad at holding conversations. >_>
But, usually if I'm at my desk long enough to turn my messenger on, I'm working on other things anyway, like browsing websites, drawing, typing a paper, and so on.

Binary
May 3rd, 2010, 08:51 AM
If nobody is online on my msn, then I uh..do nothing :\
Even if somebody is online, I find it hard to start a conversation. I just go through the ordinary.

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2010, 10:17 AM
I just tend to fall asleep if I become really bored and there is no one online to talk to...which happens incredibly often, and the few times I get others talking to me, they often wonder why I never reply to them...annnnnd tend to wonder about me when I tell them I fell asleep.

Ashe~
May 3rd, 2010, 10:23 AM
To past the time I watch random videos or make something. :P

Flare Riqueza
May 3rd, 2010, 10:28 AM
Facebook.

Become a Fan of stuff, Like stuff (changes every 5 mins), join groups, put silly comments and statuses, spam people's pages with messages written backwards.....stuff like that.

Anxiety.
May 3rd, 2010, 10:46 AM
...I use MSN to pass the time when I'm waiting for something else, so if nobody is online I find another time waster.

But I use Skype for World of Warcraft, to talk to my guild mates and such. They're hillarious.

robobbiebob
May 3rd, 2010, 11:33 AM
i only have msn for boyfriend but hes usually busy so im use to amusing my self.
games drawing ect

Cassino
May 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
I actually come here, surprising as that may sound. Ho ho ho.

Dakota
May 3rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
Hardly happens, but on the times it does, I usually come here, and post around, or maybe spam people's walls on Facebook. Usually takes a good about of time. xD

loliwin
May 3rd, 2010, 02:35 PM
This usually happens late at night so...

I have a robot named Smarterchild and I talk to it. XD

Narcissus Secret
May 3rd, 2010, 02:37 PM
(: I have various online friends that are really from all around the world. So.. I'm gauranteed to have at least one friend on whenever I am. But.. I usually am never on.. so.... yeah. I think it happened once that I was online by myself..

Doppelgänger
May 3rd, 2010, 03:44 PM
If there isn't anyone online I usually play my DS or watch TV, since I usually come online at night.

Kenpari
May 3rd, 2010, 04:29 PM
I used to have people on Skype all of the time. We had a big chat from another site and we all got into a Pokemon hype just a little over a year ago and it was all about that, but now there's hardly anybody who gets on anymore. Even the guy that introduced me to competitive battling hasn't been on in forever. I mean, I usually just check out the forums I go to or browse around and do whatever until a few of my friends get online, but for the most part they don't even get online anymore. At least not near as much as they used to. The chat just kind of died out.

Gumball Watterson
May 3rd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Does the fact that it's freaking 3 in the morning give a fawkcing clue?

Meh, I got a guitar, tablature software, DragonForce fans waiting to see how to play some solo, I'm busy even without internet XD.

Sylphiel
May 3rd, 2010, 05:07 PM
Browsing. Lots and lots of random web browsing.

Or...playing games.

That's usually what I do to pass the time.

Greenbeans
May 3rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
i would play videogames lol (pokemon)

Ayselipera
May 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM
If no ones on I just sign out and do something else. Although there have been many times where I'll sign on, see that no one is on, and forget that I'm signed on while I browse online.

EmeraldSerenade
May 3rd, 2010, 05:59 PM
I talk to myself.
Well, when no one's online, I usually just play some video games or do things I have to do. I usually have someone to talk too most of the time though :D

BHwolfgang
May 3rd, 2010, 06:11 PM
Well, I barely go on MSN or AIM nowadays. The only instant messaging site I use is Skype. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I am unable to go on that either.

I rarely have any time for stuff like this nowadays. Even now, I am doing a project for crafts class while posting this. To be honest, however, I would rather take a long nap from my work than get on AIM any day. It's sad to say that there's always someone to talk to. :/ I just don't have anytime to have a long conversation with him or her anymore.

Zebeedoo
May 3rd, 2010, 06:57 PM
I have so many contacts ever since I came back to PC on my MSN (37 to be exact). So there is usually people online. Even now it's 03:57am and I have two or three contacts on.

BakingBluePotatoe
May 3rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
having 80+ peeps on my list... usually, that doesn't happen (only at like 4 in the morning VERY RARELY)

but yeah. I think I ever just went to bed.

Sammi
May 3rd, 2010, 08:48 PM
If I actually log onto MSN? Go "huh." and typically log off. No one notices I was even on because I sign on as offline... 8) I am bad at starting conversations and I am on so rarely no one starts conversations with me.

If I want to wait for someone, I just do what I usually do: browse PC, the usual websites I view, and attempt to write. And stay as appear offline 9 times out of 10.

RuRuBell
May 3rd, 2010, 09:18 PM
I don't use IM anymore, I don't actually talk to the majority of people who added me, and it's awkward when they try to start up a convo.

Anyway, I read, draw, watch videos, play Maple Story, and other things...

Patchisou Yutohru
May 4th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Note: I merged a thread with this one, which was basically asking what you would do while you're online and waiting for your friends to come online, so there'll be a change of answers from the scale to just explanations come the second page, showing where the thread merge took place. Just thought I'd give you guys a little heads upso you don't have that moment of scratching your head in confusion when you read through the thread or had some sort of weird déjà vu experience.

Guillermo
May 4th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Between waiting for people to log on, I do various things. Listen to music, talk to other people, DCC or post in other various OVP/OC threads.

Any other time when I'm not, I just hang around and relax.

Artic.uno
May 4th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Read manga, play DS, take my mom's iPhone and play with it, watch Japanese game shows, and talk to my family.
And if I'm kinda hungry I have a snack. Or make a tag/icon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 4th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Watch anime, play Pokemon on my DS, and visit various web sites online, including hotel reviews and anime fan-art.

Rucario
May 5th, 2010, 02:36 AM
I watch videos, practice graphics, I had a band years ago, play guitar, play video games, play basketball.

Yusshin
May 5th, 2010, 09:07 PM
I'm actually going to be doing a lot in my spare time over the summer.

20-24h/week job + 26h/week volunteering from June 1st to August 31st. That's around 46-50h/week of being outside. Luckily, the place I'm volunteering (a Care Centre) is right beside work, so that works out fine - work being beside my house after all lol

I'll be earning 3 credits and 2,500$ this summer :] as well as two great references for my resume.

mew²
May 5th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Lay down looking at things of no interest on the internet.
I get nothing accomplished...

TziporaBatBinyamin
May 6th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Apart from Pokemon, I game on the Xbox, collect stamps and I also cross stitch too.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 6th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I spend my free time on the internets and watching TV. Sometimes I spend time with my friends, but they're oddly busy most of the time with weird things.

Oh and sleep. Sleep is fuuuun.