View Full Version : Game Ideas

November 3rd, 2004, 2:18 PM
If you were a Video game designer what would be one of the games you would make. I would make a game called "Mansion X" and it would be like Resident Evil with the Zombies and stuff(I no one gets it just close thread it's fine).

Flaming Torchic
November 3rd, 2004, 2:27 PM
I think this would be better in Other Games.

Chase Leader
November 3rd, 2004, 5:16 PM
Zombies inside of a mansion...lets see...oh yeah that sounds familiar...Resident Evil! Better yet instead of a mansion make it a Police Station that is just like a mansion on the inside...Resident Evil 2!

If you do make a game...think of something original...and sorry if it seams I am bashing you.

I would make a game that of which is like a Lord of the Rings style world map...you know have forests, mountains, and stuff like that. I would have a race that lives in the forests know nothing of the outside world and I would go from there.

November 3rd, 2004, 5:19 PM
tou should make a game about scarey movie.

November 4th, 2004, 3:48 AM
I would make a game about Final Final VII, and call it Final Fantasy VII!

C'mon people, you gotta get more creative than that.

November 4th, 2004, 8:21 AM
I'm with Brit, I would make some new updated remake of and FF game. I would make a new FFVII, FFVIII and FFX or something along them lines.

November 4th, 2004, 1:23 PM
I know its supposed to Be about Resident Evil if you would have read my post!! And it's not exactly like it either.