PDA

View Full Version : Game Ideas

Crimson_Blade
November 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
If you were a Video game designer what would be one of the games you would make. I would make a game called "Mansion X" and it would be like Resident Evil with the Zombies and stuff(I no one gets it just close thread it's fine).

Flaming Torchic
November 3rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
I think this would be better in Other Games.

MOVED

Chase Leader
November 3rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Zombies inside of a mansion...lets see...oh yeah that sounds familiar...Resident Evil! Better yet instead of a mansion make it a Police Station that is just like a mansion on the inside...Resident Evil 2!

If you do make a game...think of something original...and sorry if it seams I am bashing you.

I would make a game that of which is like a Lord of the Rings style world map...you know have forests, mountains, and stuff like that. I would have a race that lives in the forests know nothing of the outside world and I would go from there.

Blastoise_master98
November 3rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
tou should make a game about scarey movie.

Brittany
November 4th, 2004, 03:48 AM
I would make a game about Final Final VII, and call it Final Fantasy VII!

C'mon people, you gotta get more creative than that.

Arcanine
November 4th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I'm with Brit, I would make some new updated remake of and FF game. I would make a new FFVII, FFVIII and FFX or something along them lines.

Crimson_Blade
November 4th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I know its supposed to Be about Resident Evil if you would have read my post!! And it's not exactly like it either.