PDA

View Full Version : WORST LESSON EVAR

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 07:43 AM
If you remember or if you are still in school, what is or what was the worst lesson and why?

Mine is probably Maths... I hate my teacher she smells of smoke :(

Galukxy
April 26th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Mine are General studies, Humanities because I can never understand what the teacher is talking about and it is most likely a subject I will not ever pass in.
I've already got a F in Humanities on a exam last year but I use to get B's and C's in my coursework. Which I find very odd. =/

Reginaldvonburger
April 26th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Mine is Interactive Media. Which incidentally is my only lesson.

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Im actaully expected a B in Media :D

Yusshin
April 26th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Math. My teachers sucked and made it difficult to learn.

I'm gifted in mathematics, and once I entered highschool, my 85% norm' in math dropped to 50% :|

Zebeedoo
April 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Freakin' Maths is the subject I hate most. It's so complicated! I don't even understand most of it. My teacher is always shouting at people aswell... he needs to take a chil pill. P:

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Math. My teachers sucked and made it difficult to learn.

I'm gifted in mathematics, and once I entered highschool, my 85% norm' in math dropped to 50% :|

My maths teacher does the work for me and I don't learn anything!

Eucliffe
April 26th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Spanish.

I'd enjoy it more if the teacher was a much better teacher. She fails at teaching :/

I'd go into more detail, but... I won't.

Yusshin
April 26th, 2010, 08:19 AM
My maths teacher does the work for me and I don't learn anything!

My exam took me six hours.

The second-last test of the final term took two and a half hours. The Chinese girl who studies 24/7 didn't even reach 1/2 done - we were given 45min to complete it.

Everyone failed.

Ridiculous.

mondays suck
April 26th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Clearly biology. It would already be hard enough without having a fail teacher like I do in that one subject.

robobbiebob
April 26th, 2010, 08:30 AM
MATHS aswell!
my last year of schools maths teacher was cool all the other times they were horrible!
and iv never used anything iv learnt from maths appart from counting and adding -_-

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 26th, 2010, 08:38 AM
My current math class, Partial Differential Equations for Finance...

Combine a 70 year old professor from China, huge 15-20 page homework assignments, and NOTHING but impossible-to-comprehend math proofs that use half of the Greek alphabet, then administer the deadly mix in three hour sessions each week, and it's the equivalent of hell.

Funny thing is, I used to love math... but lately it's gotten way more difficult and the quality of the professors has gone downhill :/

Zeph.
April 26th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I really don't like Art now. I used to be quite interested in it, but all interest is gone now and it's just become a total drag.

Good teacher though :)

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I found that the teacher either makes the lesson enjoyable or a living hell! Or the other students in the class such as the attention seeker!

Captain Fabio
April 26th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Back in school, French was my worst, because I never need to learn French.
Why you ask? Well, France is crap.

donavannj
April 26th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Um... one of my English classes... and not because of the subject... it was because of the teacher. She probably was bi-polar and hated her non-AP classes. D;

Zeph.
April 26th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Back in school, French was my worst, because I never need to learn French.
Why you ask? Well, France is crap.

I'm the exact same! :P French was so pointless it actually hurt... :(

Hybrid Trainer
April 26th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Well where do i begin.
Art has begon a drag now that we have to do research and have 4 hours a week!
English teacher is a compleat B**** as she just compleatly ignore me for some reason and then mones when im failing.
Maths there is too much homework and when i get into trouble all my confidence is wiped away because my teacher would i would fail.
Citizenship i dont get the point of, its only half a gcse yet it has a MEGA long exam.
and french which i dropped because i didnt pay attention, because basicly i am nnever going to france and dont know any french people so whats the point

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 10:10 AM
French is mega pointless i swapped it for some study time and photography!

Limey-chan
April 26th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Maths. I was never good at it and I never liked it. Shame really, the teachers I had for maths were some of the best I had during my school years, they helped me achieve the grades I did.

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Maths. I was never good at it and I never liked it. Shame really, the teachers I had for maths were some of the best I had during my school years, they helped me achieve the grades I did.

I was never good at maths :( my teachers fault. Don't think that I believe that because I suck at it, it's multiple reasons. All of my maths teachers really did not know how to teach! XD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
April 26th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Um... one of my English classes... and not because of the subject... it was because of the teacher. She probably was bi-polar and hated her non-AP classes. D;

Lol, my english teacher is condensed awesome. One day, he just turned up with a bag full of cookies for us. Why? Ab solutely no reason, he's just awesome.

On topic - French >.> We have two french teachers - one is good and the other is....ugh. He's one of those teachers who expects you to know everything and tests you on it rather than actually teaching you anything.

ILoveDragonite
April 26th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Social and history class......yarg i don't care who discovered canada......rageee......aghhhhh

Arcanine1993
April 26th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Social and history class......yarg i don't care who discovered canada......rageee......aghhhhh

I hated Geography I dispised the person I sat next to he reaked of BO!!!

hiphiphippo
April 26th, 2010, 12:18 PM
it seems that a lot of the cases are because of bad teachers D:
in my case, most of my teachers are decent :D

in terms of most boring, i'd hafta say history class :\
i'm just not very interested in history, is all. the teacher's pretty cool though

also, i dont like reading class (it's a middle school class). the teacher is just annoying, but the intern is much better. my classmates make it more enjoyable though ^-^

my science teacher is extremely nice, but she's not very good at teaching IMO. her class is very confusing >.<

Chibi-chan
April 26th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Gonna have to say this belongs in OVP.

Moved

Vital
April 26th, 2010, 01:53 PM
My global history and biology teachers at the moment. Both are funny, but the simply CANNOT teach. >_>

Mattysaurus
April 26th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Spanish.

It was good.
I learned a lot.
But the teacher made the class unbearable.
She was a little troll. Ughh. She was icky. ;(

Fxcking Tatertots
April 26th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Attempting to socializing with idiots.
Um, I mean math! :cross-eye

Cassino
April 26th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Performing arts... I just... why wasn't this optional?

Also in my first secondary school, science. I once got somehow placed in a room for... doing something bad I guess, as usual for the time, but I dunno what. This room was the top set's classroom, and whatever the teacher was talking about to the usual class actually sounded interesting; but back in my usual third set, meh. I have a feeling these differing 'sets' are the reason the majority under 20 in Britain are so braindead and disinterested, maybe they should put everyone in the top set until their ability is proven otherwise.

Kinarii
April 27th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Gym class D:<

Actually, class-wise, American History or anything else heavily drenched in politics (including a class that was 'Politics' in high school), which is not interesting by any stretch. Give me ancient, art, or natural history, please!

Also noteworthy was late-middle school (7th & 8th grade) English classes, due to the literature being largely about heavy, depressing subjects, and of course all the writing (history classes were paper-heavy, too). I did enjoy the Shakespeare plays and all the poetry, though.

I quite liked math in school X3 (strange coming from an artist, yeah?) Science and Art classes were my faves, though.

loliwin
April 27th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Geography class. Our teacher just talks on a topic for 30 minutes, and its very boring as well. :(