PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Service

RazorClaw99
April 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM
I'm just a collector, I don't EV train, IV breed, Nature, or anything like that plus I won't breed out pokemon u request in the offer-counter offer part of the deal u need to agree to the terms of the deal then I will work on the breeding of pokemon for u.

I am looking for the;

1. Point Eared Pichu (Volt tackle on move list) (if they ever do it the one that can go to other version but still be traded to others with out the issues now with not allowing us to trade it out of HG/SS)
2. a cool event pokemon (including any in-game event pokemon for Black and White that come out now)
3. any of the tms
A)TM 02 Dragon Claw
B)TM 03 Water Pulse
C)TM 14 IceBeam
D)TM 24 Thunderboolt
E)TM 29 Pyschic
F)TM 34 Shock Wave
G)TM 35 Flamethrower
H)TM 38 Fire Blast
I)TM 50 Overheat
J)TM 59 Dragon Pulse
4. Persim berries or any item that stays on but removes confusion from a pokemon all the time
5. RegiRock
6. RegiIce
7. RegiSteel
8. Sinjoh Ruins Dialga

for breeding any of the 493 pokemon except legendaries, will not do pkrs, EV, IV, or nature breeding but if need will get egg moves for u if I can but no promises. As well as the different coloured/shinies pokemon may come but no promises their either plus u get one i don't value them anymore the a regular one.

Breedable egg move pokemon

1. Eevee with move set of; Curse, Wish and Yawn.

Email me at [email protected], [email protected] I check these regulary so will get back to u as soon as I can and u can private message with what event pokemon u got and what ur looking for. Or PM/VM ME here on this site

Pending Trade (December) with HaloSonic
RegiRock
RegiIce
RegiSteel
Sinjoh ruin Dialga

******NOTE: I have not taken them off my wants list because I have not yet recieved them but will soon just keeping u posted.

HunterX101
April 26th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Can i have a Squirtle pls..? Dont have what your looking for but im willing to negotiate.

Y3k9
April 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM
It's bot a point eared pichu, its a spiky eared pichu and those are non-tradeable. These are only unlocked when you bring a event shiny pichu to the viridian forest in hg and ss, I just happen to have a event shiny pichu :).

RazorClaw99
April 26th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Can i have a Squirtle pls..? Dont have what your looking for but im willing to negotiate.

what pokemon do u think I am maybe interested in?

It's bot a point eared pichu, its a spiky eared pichu and those are non-tradeable. These are only unlocked when you bring a event shiny pichu to the viridian forest in hg and ss, I just happen to have a event shiny pichu :).

so the spiky eared pichu can't be traded?

List of wanted pokemon has been updated

RazorClaw99
April 27th, 2010, 12:22 PM
list edited again guys. check out new list

RazorClaw99
April 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I am mainly looking for the Shiny Butterfree and Shiny Noctowl, if u have the ability to clone pokemon I may allow u to burrow any of my 5 event pokemon, 4 for HG/SS and 1 for Plantinum.

RazorClaw99
April 29th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I am looking for a shiny butterfree I have a spare shiny (pikachu coloured) pichu to offer for on shiny butterfree any takers?

RazorClaw99
April 30th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Anyone willing to trade me a Shiny Butterfree for a breed pokemon or ur choice from the 493 pokemon except legendaries.

Updated list here guys another pokemon taken off the list.

More updates guys please keep checking in u could get a lvl 1 breeded pokemon for ur customization needs.

RazorClaw99
June 6th, 2010, 04:41 PM
I am looking for the Japanese (Shiny) event Milotic and a max Beauty Milotic as well and I am putting up lvl 1 Regigigas from Plantinum and it's UT for anything I am Looking for.

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I got the Japanese (Shiny) Milotic but I can now breed out Eevees with egg moves Yawn, Curse, and Wish if u want I am looking for cool event pokemon.

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Could i borrow the shiny event pichu

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 03:04 PM
no u can not ur a beginner and I don't know if I can trust u

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Sorry for this to be sounding really agressive but what does it matter that may status is a beginner trainer I have done plenty of trades and helped people complete them without stealing the pokemon.

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Sorry for this to be sounding really agressive but what does it matter that may status is a beginner trainer I have done plenty of trades and helped people complete them without stealing the pokemon.

pass along character references please

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I helped Jin-Roh and Kakashi xshadowx with their trade. I got help from Deathmon to transfer some pokemon over to my heart gold before i restarted and i didn't take his pokemon

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I helped Jin-Roh and Kakashi xshadowx with their trade. I got help from Deathmon to transfer some pokemon over to my heart gold before i restarted and i didn't take his pokemon

kk, do u have a treasured pokemon I can have for clataro?

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 03:22 PM
well right now i am not that far in the game but i will soon be so you can borrow my cyndaquil when i get to the point where i need to borrow

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 03:40 PM
umm.... Cyndaquil is all nice but to common.

dragongod95
June 13th, 2010, 03:45 PM
hey can you rng me a shiny torchic unhatchedMALE

and i can offer you a shiny riolu? rash nature NOT untouchted lv 11-12

tell me what you think.

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 03:47 PM
hey can you rng me a shiny torchic unhatchedMALE

and i can offer you a shiny riolu? rash nature NOT untouchted lv 11-12

tell me what you think.

u did not read the fine print in my first post in this tread.

guys u MAY get a shiny from my breeding but I can't CONTROL what I get from eggs legally so stop requesting shinies from me and Natures and I will not USE action reply to hack the pokemon so please read and the fine print I have put in to my thread in what I can offer and what I MAYBE able to offer to for my wants.

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 04:58 PM
The reason why im giving it to you is because i'm only using him in this run through and its a quilava now

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 05:04 PM
yea, and only reason I am being so tough is the very first day on this forum I meet a douchbag by the name of jle1076 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=200209) and I am thinkin he/she created an new account to try and steal all the good event pokemon I got for next to nothing according to them and it is because they are jealous of my skills of getting stuff with out gving up anything which is a lie, I got the Japanese Event (Shiny) Milotic for an Eevee with yawn, Curse and Wish as egg moves and that was not easy to get all moves onto one pokemon to breed em on to an Eevee so thank jle1076 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=200209) for me being a little to careful with beginner trainers.

Omn
June 13th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Oh I understand i we may need to continue this tomorow since i need to head to bed now

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 05:34 PM
kk, but trust me I need ur favorite legendary as caladol, that's what I mean by treasured.

Fireboy5
June 13th, 2010, 06:56 PM
razor claw 99 i wont give you a caladol but i do want you to battle me

RazorClaw99
June 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM
razor claw 99 i wont give you a caladol but i do want you to battle me

can't any of u 8 years old read anymore? I ONLY want to TRADE no BATTLES or do I have to explain it in a wall of texts what I want since no one can ever understand what they read anymore.

RazorClaw99
June 14th, 2010, 10:19 AM
I got the surf chu too so no longer looking for one

Omn
June 14th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Oh i wanted to use on my heartgold and i only have cyndaquil and sanshrew no legendaries since im at the second gym

RazorClaw99
June 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Oh i wanted to use on my heartgold and i only have cyndaquil and sanshrew no legendaries since im at the second gym

find someone who is willing to trade u it I am not loaning out any of my pokemon

FYI for all Others I will never loan out pokemon to others

RazorClaw99
June 16th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Pokemon Breeding service order form

Pokemon Name:
Pokemon Gender:
Egg Moves:

Please cut and passte this in to ur reply and full in the need fields. And the Nature, Ability, Ivs, Evs I don't care about so don't ask about em. the egg moves may take a bit since I will need to research who learns moves via level up and what egg groups their in and what egg group ur wanted pokemon is in. and just list the pokemon name u want to trade as an offer I will make a counter offer for it and we can work out the finallities of the deal once I get what u want.

RazorClaw99
June 20th, 2010, 06:27 AM
I willing to work out deals for my services one way or another guys and gals

RazorClaw99
June 23rd, 2010, 08:56 PM
Anyone have any Idea what the next event pokemon will be?

RazorClaw99
June 26th, 2010, 10:02 PM
If anyone who has the shiny legendary dogs from japan ut and unnick named and are willing to trade them for an Eevee Male with curse, yawn and wish plus 2 other breed pokemon with egg moves I can make u a deal

RazorClaw99
June 28th, 2010, 09:56 AM
if ur not sure what be good on july 10 try to see if u can get the event celebi from the movie in japan and I weill make ur a deal for my services forf it

RazorClaw99
July 1st, 2010, 04:45 AM
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

RazorClaw99
July 2nd, 2010, 06:38 AM

RazorClaw99
July 2nd, 2010, 12:24 PM

RazorClaw99
July 3rd, 2010, 10:32 AM

RazorClaw99
July 4th, 2010, 06:41 PM

batmon
July 4th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I have a crown beast suicune, I'm not sure what to ask for because you don't have an offering list....

necroscyth
July 4th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I'm just a collector, I don't EV train, IV breed, or anything like that

I am looking for the;

8. Point Eared Pichu (Volt tackle on move list) (if they ever do it the one that can go to other version but still be traded to others with out the issues now with not allowing us to trade it out of HG/SS)
9. once it happens and is American only the event Celebi (one where it actives the event to go through time in HG and SS)
10. a cool event pokemon
11. any of the tms

for breeding any of the 493 pokemon except legendaries, will not do pkrs, IV, or nature breeding but if need will get egg moves for u if I can but no promises. As well as the different coloured pokemon may come but no promises their either.

Email me at [email protected], [email protected] I check these regulary so will get back to u as soon as I can and u can private message with what event pokemon u got and what ur looking for. Or PM ME here on this site

make sure their North American events

I know this request breaks many of your conditions but I would give you up to 3 of any pokemon from my thread for a:

Shiny Vulpix
Egg Moves: Disable
Nature: Timid
Level: 1

RazorClaw99
July 4th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I have a crown beast suicune, I'm not sure what to ask for because you don't have an offering list....

got them all and if I want it would be useless to get just one

I know this request breaks many of your conditions but I would give you up to 3 of any pokemon from my thread for a:

Shiny Vulpix
Egg Moves: Disable
Nature: Timid
Level: 1

Not interested in it read through the thread I put more stuff in it when I see stuff I like

batmon
July 4th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Well what TMs are you looking for? I have quite a few.

It would help your thread if you specify what exactly you are looking for/offering

necroscyth
July 4th, 2010, 07:19 PM
got them all and if I want it would be useless to get just one

Not interested in it read through the thread I put more stuff in it when I see stuff I like

What exactly are you interested in then? Maybe I could get it?

RazorClaw99
July 4th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Well what TMs are you looking for? I have quite a few.

It would help your thread if you specify what exactly you are looking for/offering

yea if ur 5 years old u are to stupid to understand what I offer, read and understand before making retard comments.

What exactly are you interested in then? Maybe I could get it?

and plus U DID NOT READ IT FULLY DUMMY then u'd understnad my shinies are a random chance that I don't care about so don't ask for em

batmon
July 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
yea if ur 5 years old u are to stupid to understand what I offer, read and understand before making retard comments.

and plus U DID NOT READ IT FULLY DUMMY then u'd understnad my shinies are a random chance that I don't care about so don't ask for em

Jez, no need to be an ass :/

Also, can you type correctly? It's pretty hard to read "whn ppl type 2 u liek dis"

RazorClaw99
July 4th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Jez, no need to be an ass :/

Also, can you type correctly? It's pretty hard to read "whn ppl type 2 u liek dis"

then read the posts not just scan them retard

batmon
July 4th, 2010, 07:46 PM
then read the posts not just scan them retard

Act more mature, no one is barely trading with you because you flame them constantly if someone says the littlest thing you don't like.

RazorClaw99
July 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM
IF PPL COULD READ THEN I WOULDN'T FLAME THEM

RazorClaw99
July 5th, 2010, 08:48 AM

RazorClaw99
July 6th, 2010, 08:36 AM

RazorClaw99
July 6th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

RazorClaw99
July 7th, 2010, 01:16 PM

RazorClaw99
July 8th, 2010, 10:01 AM

RazorClaw99
July 9th, 2010, 11:28 AM

RazorClaw99
July 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM

RazorClaw99
July 11th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I am looking for

Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07100

7/10/2010

Item: Jaboca Berry
Hardy/Likes to thrash about
Leaf Storm/recover/healing wish/nasty plot

Omn
July 11th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I have one what are you offering

RazorClaw99
July 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM
got one already sorry bud

Omn
July 11th, 2010, 11:11 AM
ok cool fillllerr FILLLLER

RazorClaw99
July 13th, 2010, 09:46 AM

RazorClaw99
July 16th, 2010, 11:04 AM

Fort PokePower
July 16th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Can I have two bulbasaur that know the egg move Power Whip? It's on for me and one for a friend of mine. If you don't know how to get Power Whip for a bulbasaur you get a pokemon that knows power whip and breed it with a bulbasaur. If you don't have a pokemon that knows Power Whip lickitung, lickilicky, tangela, tangrowth, and carnivine can learn it by leveling up.

RazorClaw99
July 16th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Can I have two bulbasaur that know the egg move Power Whip? It's on for me and one for a friend of mine. If you don't know how to get Power Whip for a bulbasaur you get a pokemon that knows power whip and breed it with a bulbasaur. If you don't have a pokemon that knows Power Whip lickitung, lickilicky, tangela, tangrowth, and carnivine can learn it by leveling up.

what do u got that I could be interested in

Fort PokePower
July 16th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I have whats on my trade thread and when I get my dsi back I'll be able to look for more flying, surfing, and volt tackle pikachu on my pokewalker. I'm sure I have more but I'll have to wait until I get my dsi back to check.
Oh, and I just found out the bulbasaur you breed with has to be female and the tangel/tangrowth/lickitung/lickilicky/carnivine has to be male.

SehCure
July 16th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Do you have MSN or some other IM? I have a question for you.

RazorClaw99
July 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I have whats on my trade thread and when I get my dsi back I'll be able to look for more flying, surfing, and volt tackle pikachu on my pokewalker. I'm sure I have more but I'll have to wait until I get my dsi back to check.
Oh, and I just found out the bulbasaur you breed with has to be female and the tangel/tangrowth/lickitung/lickilicky/carnivine has to be male.

make me an offer I am not go9ing to choose

Do you have MSN or some other IM? I have a question for you.

yes my @hotmail.com address is msn account

Fort PokePower
July 16th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Well... all I have that your looking for is tms. I don't remember which ones I have though. If you would rather have a pokemon, how about phione?

RazorClaw99
July 16th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Well... all I have that your looking for is tms. I don't remember which ones I have though. If you would rather have a pokemon, how about phione?

then once u get ur dsi let me know which tms u got

Lewny
July 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM
I need a baby Riolu , i can get you most items and tms. :)

RazorClaw99
July 16th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I need a baby Riolu , i can get you most items and tms. :)

sounds moire like ur demanding the pokemon not ask for a trade so idk if I should trade with u

RazorClaw99
July 17th, 2010, 02:09 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/styles/thejohtoelite/misc/progress.gif

RazorClaw99
July 18th, 2010, 03:54 PM

RazorClaw99
July 19th, 2010, 09:02 AM

RazorClaw99
July 20th, 2010, 09:35 AM

RazorClaw99
July 21st, 2010, 05:34 PM

RazorClaw99
July 22nd, 2010, 12:30 PM

RazorClaw99
July 23rd, 2010, 09:56 AM

Fort PokePower
July 23rd, 2010, 12:47 PM
I won't be needing the power whip bulbasaurs anymore. My dad let me use my dsi last night so I could play pokemon with a friend and he had a male tangela with power whip so I got it myself. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble.

RazorClaw99
July 23rd, 2010, 03:16 PM
naw but is their anything else I could brred for egg moves for u to get a TM 25 for Thunderbolt or tm 34 Shockwave?

Fort PokePower
July 24th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I don't need any more egg moves but I would like a torchic. I have both of those tms.

RazorClaw99
July 24th, 2010, 09:49 AM
alright will have for tonight if u can use ur dsi tonight

Fort PokePower
July 24th, 2010, 10:24 AM
If I do use my dsi tonight between about 8:00 to 10:30 central time I am going to be playing pokemon with my friend. If I can still use my dsi before or after that time than I'll pm you to work out a trade.

RazorClaw99
July 24th, 2010, 10:32 AM
alright sounds like a plan

Fort PokePower
July 24th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Well I wasn't able to use my dsi tonight but maybe tomorrow night?

RazorClaw99
July 24th, 2010, 07:35 PM
yea tomorrow night is good for me

zommy08
July 25th, 2010, 01:17 AM
CMT for an Impish male Eevee with Wish and Curse. Shiny would be awesome but normal is fine. For a shiny one, I would offer a shiny Lucario Lv41. For a normal one, I would offer any breedable or egg move Pokémon.

RazorClaw99
July 25th, 2010, 06:30 AM
CMT for an Impish male Eevee with Wish and Curse. Shiny would be awesome but normal is fine. For a shiny one, I would offer a shiny Lucario Lv41. For a normal one, I would offer any breedable or egg move Pokémon.

I can't believe how retard the human races has become can't any of u 5 year olds get mommy or daddy to read thread and explain it's meaning retards?

Fort PokePower
July 25th, 2010, 08:00 PM
I can trade right now but I don't have long

RazorClaw99
July 25th, 2010, 08:33 PM
alright my fc is 4297 5167 7582

In the room and waiting for you

I am getting an error with ur FC FortWorth96

Fort PokePower
July 26th, 2010, 03:14 PM
I fixed my fc. I had one of the numbers wrong.

ScoutRocket
July 26th, 2010, 04:43 PM
A thunder tm for a Carvanha egg?

RazorClaw99
July 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM
A thunder tm for a Carvanha egg?

no thanks if I needed a Thunder tm I would go buy one in teh department store in-game so try harder.

RazorClaw99
July 27th, 2010, 03:22 PM

RazorClaw99
July 28th, 2010, 05:54 PM

RazorClaw99
July 29th, 2010, 01:10 PM

RazorClaw99
July 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/styles/thejohtoelite/misc/progress.gif

G-Virus
July 30th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Anyways, I'd like a Carvahana Egg. I can give you a lvl 1 UT Sableye if you want. Could you also breed it wih the egg move "Hydro Pump"?

TheDeadpool
July 30th, 2010, 01:25 PM
i know you dont breed natures, but i would like a few charmander eggs, so i have a better chance of a good nature, i have a surplus of every tm, and will give you 5 for 3-5 eggs. if its shiny, ill be more than happy to get it cloned for you, cause i know i would want a shiny i bred... anddddddddd.....

also if your feeling generous, i too need the shiny pichu for the spikey thingy.

ive been on this site for about three years, and have traded a bunch of times, as you can imagine. im sure i could find somebody to vouch for me. :]

get back to me asap.

RazorClaw99
July 30th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Anyways, I'd like a Carvahana Egg. I can give you a lvl 1 UT Sableye if you want. Could you also breed it wih the egg move "Hydro Pump"?

naw not interested in the UT lvl 1 Sableye

i know you dont breed natures, but i would like a few charmander eggs, so i have a better chance of a good nature, i have a surplus of every tm, and will give you 5 for 3-5 eggs. if its shiny, ill be more than happy to get it cloned for you, cause i know i would want a shiny i bred... anddddddddd.....

also if your feeling generous, i too need the shiny pichu for the spikey thingy.

ive been on this site for about three years, and have traded a bunch of times, as you can imagine. im sure i could find somebody to vouch for me. :]

get back to me asap.

Chamander I am willing to do but if it's shiny I don't care I gogt a SHiny CHarizard already thanks to AngelFireWing so I good on that but would like a 5 set of tm 59 Dragon Pulses for em. Pichu on the other hand I would need a clone back if u were to trade me for it.

RazorClaw99
August 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM

Done an update to my first post in thread of wants and one breedable egg moved pokemon on for offer.

RazorClaw99
August 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM

Chochothebeast22
August 3rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
I have Latias caught in Pewter city.

RazorClaw99
August 3rd, 2010, 11:07 AM
I have Latias caught in Pewter city.

what are u looking for the Latias caught in Pewter City?

Chochothebeast22
August 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
How about pichu and cranidos?

RazorClaw99
August 3rd, 2010, 11:16 AM
How about pichu and cranidos?

through in the Latios from Soulsilver and we may have a deal

Chochothebeast22
August 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Uh I don't have that one.

RazorClaw99
August 3rd, 2010, 11:25 AM
Uh I don't have that one.

Then either get it or pick one out the 2 u want.

Chochothebeast22
August 3rd, 2010, 11:27 AM
How about NO. That's not even a good trade.

RazorClaw99
August 3rd, 2010, 11:46 AM
How about NO. That's not even a good trade.

alright no hair off my chest ur lose

RazorClaw99
August 4th, 2010, 10:01 AM

RazorClaw99
August 5th, 2010, 08:33 AM

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 09:28 AM

fcpremixer
August 6th, 2010, 09:35 AM
ill give u dialga for a swinub egg :D

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 10:00 AM
but is if from sinjoh ruins?

fcpremixer
August 6th, 2010, 10:01 AM
oh no, i thought u meant platinum, but i have a sinjoh lvl 29 giratina i could trade u :D

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 10:05 AM
oh no, i thought u meant platinum, but i have a sinjoh lvl 29 giratina i could trade u :D

Same deal as before? FYI Plantinum has same location as diamond and pearl just a different way in activing their battle.

fcpremixer
August 6th, 2010, 10:05 AM
yes, same deal as before.

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
yes, same deal as before.

Alright just need to finish something for my parents then I can breed a swinub, want any egg moves let me now in the next half hour and I will see what I can do.

fcpremixer
August 6th, 2010, 10:09 AM
nah, no egg moves. can u pm me when ur done and so can trade? my gmt in the us is -8 :)

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 10:27 AM
alright, I willl pm u when I am finishest should be half hour to an hour for the breeding.

fcpremixer
August 6th, 2010, 10:31 AM
okay ill get giratina ready for trade :D

RazorClaw99
August 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM

Mayfan24
August 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM
bump for a friend ^_^

fillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller!

RazorClaw99
August 7th, 2010, 01:10 PM

RazorClaw99
August 8th, 2010, 01:55 PM

ILoveCally
August 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I absolutely love how you have to bump your own thread xD

RazorClaw99
August 8th, 2010, 02:02 PM

RazorClaw99
August 9th, 2010, 07:47 AM

Mayfan24
August 9th, 2010, 09:02 AM
bump

FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER!

RazorClaw99
August 9th, 2010, 09:47 AM

Mayfan24
August 9th, 2010, 10:52 AM

bumping for a fellow trader ^_^

RazorClaw99
August 9th, 2010, 10:58 AM

RazorClaw99
August 9th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Alternative
August 10th, 2010, 12:12 AM
You don't need to bump a thread this often. o_0
Anyway, could you breed me a Female Gulpin please?

RazorClaw99
August 10th, 2010, 09:06 AM
You don't need to bump a thread this often. o_0
Anyway, could you breed me a Female Gulpin please?

What can u offer for the female Gulpun?

RazorClaw99
August 10th, 2010, 10:25 PM

RazorClaw99
August 11th, 2010, 10:46 AM

Ninja Warlord
August 12th, 2010, 07:06 AM
could you breed me a Male Riolu with Blaze Kick and Bullet Punch, will offer Shiny Blaziken

RazorClaw99
August 12th, 2010, 08:32 AM
could you breed me a Male Riolu with Blaze Kick and Bullet Punch, will offer Shiny Blaziken

Sorry I am not interested in a Shiny Blaziken.

RazorClaw99
August 26th, 2010, 11:49 AM

RazorClaw99
August 27th, 2010, 09:34 AM

G-Virus
August 27th, 2010, 02:25 PM
The reason why you barely have any business is because you never seem to take anyones requests.

I'm still looking for a Carvahna egg, and I will trade you a Gallade for it.

RazorClaw99
August 27th, 2010, 02:34 PM
The reason why you barely have any business is because you never seem to take anyones requests.

I'm still looking for a Carvahna egg, and I will trade you a Gallade for it.
that's becuase they are all noobs look i have all 493 poke so I don't need a Gallade noob

TheDeadpool
August 27th, 2010, 03:42 PM
i forgot what our previous trade was, but i need a gible, and your the only i know who can breed all 493. help me out? :]

RazorClaw99
August 27th, 2010, 06:03 PM
i forgot what our previous trade was, but i need a gible, and your the only i know who can breed all 493. help me out? :]
can u offer anything on the wants list I need?

sanshroo
August 28th, 2010, 02:57 AM
I propose a fair trade? I need a defensive ditto for my walrein.

I have:
Ditto:
31/xx/xx/31/xx/31

Requesting:
Ditto:
31/xx/31/xx/31/xx

I can do the brute grinding myself, I just need the triple.

RazorClaw99
August 28th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I propose a fair trade? I need a defensive ditto for my walrein.

I have:
Ditto:
31/xx/xx/31/xx/31

Requesting:
Ditto:
31/xx/31/xx/31/xx

I can do the brute grinding myself, I just need the triple.

sorry not interested as I state before I got all 493 pokemon already so don't need the walrein I have posted the wants I want and that is the only things I am going to look for in a trade deal for my liking.

TheDeadpool
August 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM
sorry. i dont have anything on your wants. plus someone else gave me a gible. thanks.

Alternative
August 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I can get any TM, Enigma Stone Latias, Latios and the Movie 13 Celebi, which are all on your wants list.

How much breeding would you do for these?

RazorClaw99
August 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I can get any TM, Enigma Stone Latias, Latios and the Movie 13 Celebi, which are all on your wants list.

How much breeding would you do for these?

after the enigma stone Latias and the Latios from SoulSilver and name pokemon and egg move(s) u want to them and I can see if it's possible. mine work to date is Eevee with egg moves curse, wish and yawn.

RazorClaw99
August 29th, 2010, 08:42 PM

RazorClaw99
August 30th, 2010, 05:12 PM

RazorClaw99
August 31st, 2010, 08:08 PM

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/images/icons/post-new.png

RazorClaw99
September 1st, 2010, 07:07 PM

RazorClaw99
September 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM

GalacticMars
September 3rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Those are some a lot of bumps :]

RazorClaw99
September 3rd, 2010, 05:35 PM
meh trying to get it near top o forums to see if anyone has anything I am looking for.

RazorClaw99
September 4th, 2010, 09:14 PM

for those of u who want to use my breeding service and haven't beenable to work out a deal for pokemon check back to first post in thread this week will have a list of TMs, that I would like to get a stock pile of. If u are in the know and can help get a stock pile of all the valid TMs for Black and White that would be greatly appreciated sp that I can be ready for their release and have all the moves I want stocked and be able to get a powerful team for gyms and such.

Alternative
September 4th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I could trade you Regice, Regirock and Registeel if you could get me a Solrock, Lunatone and Clefairy w/ Belly Drum.

RazorClaw99
September 4th, 2010, 09:48 PM
I could trade you Regice, Regirock and Registeel if you could get me a Solrock, Lunatone and Clefairy w/ Belly Drum.

WOW a mod trying to under cut someone this is a problem that should have rule aqainst it as well as getting penatly points on their account, stop trying to uncut ppl and wait til I have the TM list I am sure u could get me some TMs I am after.

RazorClaw99
September 5th, 2010, 08:35 PM

RazorClaw99
September 6th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bum

Have the tm list I promised so if u got nothing but tms look to see if it's one I want.

RazorClaw99
September 7th, 2010, 04:38 PM

RazorClaw99
September 8th, 2010, 08:30 PM

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 11:01 AM
if anyone knows any of the tm list for pokemon black and white could help me get more up to date list so I can stock pile the tms I want for new gen of the games.

Manila Luzon
September 9th, 2010, 11:06 AM
WOW a mod trying to under cut someone this is a problem that should have rule aqainst it as well as getting penatly points on their account, stop trying to uncut ppl and wait til I have the TM list I am sure u could get me some TMs I am after.

That makes no sense.

Alternative isn't a mod.

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 11:11 AM
That makes no sense.

Alternative isn't a mod.

Trying to defend ur corupted mod friend I see

Manila Luzon
September 9th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Trying to defend ur corupted mod friend I see

Firstly I barely know Alternative.

And where does it say that he's a mod?

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Firstly I barely know Alternative.

And where does it say that he's a mod?

in the little forum controller pic on left corner under their name and fyi stop being a mini-mod let ppl defend themselves if u like uncutting ur a jerk and need to get a life and get off the internets

Manila Luzon
September 9th, 2010, 11:27 AM
in the little forum controller pic on left corner under their name and fyi stop being a mini-mod let ppl defend themselves if u like uncutting ur a jerk and need to get a life and get off the internets

Yeesh' someone is pretty bent on this.

Alternative is a PC tier supporter that's it he's not a MOD!

And Im not the one who got banned of a Forum website, for being a naughty boy,

Now Im gonna end this conversation right here.

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Yeesh' someone is pretty bent on this.

Alternative is a PC tier supporter that's it he's not a MOD!

And Im not the one who got banned of a Forum website, for being a naughty boy,

Now Im gonna end this conversation right here.

good mini-mod suck it up ppl don't like ur corpted friends so let it go

RazorClaw99
September 10th, 2010, 10:14 AM

GalacticMars
September 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Why are you so rude 0:
Omggg rudenesss >,<

RazorClaw99
September 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I am not rude I just tell it like it is

TwilightBlade
September 10th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Moderators are not corrupt; you are just ignorant.

Never disrespect staff and other members. Do not ever insult someone when he or she is trying to trade with you. If you want respect, you better show some.

Never go off of topic. If you are not trading, do not post.

This thread is an eyesore. I just tell it like it is.

Closed~