PDA

View Full Version : Mood you are in Right now.

AdamHays
November 3rd, 2004, 04:43 PM
What kinda mood are you in right now?Im in a happy one ^^!

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
HYPER TACO MOOD! I've had one less Taco than my daily recommended amount of infinite TACOS!!!!

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
I'm in a headbanging mood because I'm listening to punk music so I'm headbanging and my head hurts :P

ravenstorture
November 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
I'm in one of my happy moods which is very rare, mostly because it has been snowing for the past three days and I have no homework due tomorrow.

NiNGi
November 3rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
wow! im feeling...... sleepy....... of course! its 1:06 AM XD Let me go to sleep now.... good night!!! XD

Rubberbandman
November 3rd, 2004, 05:10 PM
I feel...I don`t know what I feel...

Eliana
November 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
Um....I'm feeling...Tired XD

Kayleigh
November 3rd, 2004, 06:40 PM
Today I've been very happy for several reasons! ^_^ I've been busy though, so I'm sort of tired now, and I'm also a bit bored because none of my friends are on AIM... *stalks off to go to bed*

digi-kun
November 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
tired...im supposed to do all the stats on the election by friday...politics is evil ><

Gardy
November 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
upset I have hw < a lot > and have to present in front of my class tommrow <which i hate >

DragonTrainer
November 3rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I'm in a whatever mood, just... whatever

deathbyalice
November 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
I'm happy! And guess what?
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and gay!
And I pitty any girl who isn't me today!
I feel charming! Oh so charming!
It's alarming how charming I feel!!!"
Sorry...lol. West Side Story moment

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'm feeling heckled... too much to do right now :P

100marios
November 3rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
I'm happy! And guess what?
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and gay!
And I pitty any girl who isn't me today!
I feel charming! Oh so charming!
It's alarming how charming I feel!!!"
Sorry...lol. West Side Story moment
Oh! I saw that movie! I first heard the song when I watched Anger Management, though. It was hilarious, hehe.

*Skids in on a stage with a skip and a jump, but doesn't notice the 'Wet Floor' sign and goes sailing off into a dumpster with a crash flailing his arms and legs*

*Rises out of the dumpster with a ukelele and a banana peel on his head*
I feel stunning...
Oh so stunning!

Hehe, as you can see, I'm feeling quite chipper! (Even though I act like this all the time, heh) We've been really busy these last few days, so I've never really found time to be bored, hehe. I'm still eagerly awaiting the weekend though, for several different reasons!

*Walks around humming the "I Feel Pretty" song*

Camp Kill Yourself
November 3rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
I`m in a state of extacy, mixed with feeling as if I am under too much pressure. Almost as if I may soon be squished by the giant shoe. And, yet, the extacy comes from a bit ofhope, given to me by parts of my day. Some parts being better than others.
Also, I feel really creative at the moment...In a writing sort of way...

deathbyalice
November 3rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Oh! I saw that movie! I first heard the song when I watched Anger Management, though. It was hilarious, hehe.

*Skids in on a stage with a skip and a jump, but doesn't notice the 'Wet Floor' sign and goes sailing off into a dumpster with a crash flailing his arms and legs*

*Rises out of the dumpster with a ukelele and a banana peel on his head*
I feel stunning...
Oh so stunning!

Hehe, as you can see, I'm feeling quite chipper! (Even though I act like this all the time, heh) We've been really busy these last few days, so I've never really found time to be bored, hehe. I'm still eagerly awaiting the weekend though, for several different reasons!

*Walks around humming the "I Feel Pretty" song*
lol, I've never seen "Anger Management"!

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 08:29 PM
Frustration-my mom keeps signing me up in these stupid art programs that really waste my time because i'm not learning anything from them! She says i'll like them, but i hate them and i hate how she doesn't respect my oponion, nor bothers to even listen to what i have t say >:C

deathbyalice
November 3rd, 2004, 08:33 PM
Frustration-my mom keeps signing me up in these stupid art programs that really waste my time because i'm not learning anything from them! She says i'll like them, but i hate them and i hate how she doesn't respect my oponion, nor bothers to even listen to what i have t say >:C
I like art, and I'm really into it. But I hate it when parents try to force their kids into doing things they don't want to. When I was in Middle School, my step mother tried to get me to join band. I can't play and instrument, I'm and artist/writer. I am now 18, and she and my dad got divorced, but since she's been gone (a bit more than 2 years ago), no one has tried to force me to do anything, and I'm glad.

Simon
November 3rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Errr...slightly nervous and scared at the moment. Unable to make up my mind about something (or maybe unable to blurt something out to someone...)

*goes back to homework*

Kylie-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Er... you feel gay? I assume you mean happy, right? ...

I don't really feel much, just... yeah.

rampage333
November 3rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
woah i feel kinda weird and happy because i donno y XD :laugh:

Miyu-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
Laziness - supposed to finish geometry homework and study frendh, but typing this instead. =P

Zapchu
November 3rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
The "wanting to kill someone so you better stand back" mode. xD Hahaha, just kidding.

I'm in a sleepy mode, I think I'm asleep 24/7 as well. I walk to school with my eyes half closed and in class my eyes are fully closed, the only time I'm paying attention is when I'm #1 playing video games or #2 online

*yawns* Sleep time...

Charz
November 3rd, 2004, 11:07 PM
I feel sleepy, tired, happy, excited, a bit hyper, and bored. :D

Lady of the Shadows
November 4th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Right now i am relaxed and at peace.
It is odd sense i was complety diff from earlyer today.

Forest Grovyle
November 4th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I feel rather stressed at the moment...I have an essay I have to do for uni, and it's taking up a lot of my thoughts >_< I also think I broke my DVD player by accident...:( I feel a bit low, but when this essay is over, I think I'll feel a lot better. :)

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I'm lonely, there's nobody online for me to talk to..

Mr Cat Dog
November 4th, 2004, 09:22 AM
I'm neutral at the moment. I'm neither happy or sad. My hormones haven't kicked in, I'm just relaxing, yet I don't feel any rush of happiness or whatever. I'm neutral, or in whatever mode. ^_^

Gardy
November 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I feel quite cherry at the moment ^_^

Vkazuic
November 4th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I'm sleepy........ and sick......... *coughs* no skool yay!!!

AdamHays
November 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Im in another happy mood for some reason XD,two days in a row now.

Brittany
November 4th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Sick and grumpy.
People can't really tell right now though because I'm on my computer XD

Alex_
November 4th, 2004, 03:36 PM
meh...stressed ..i'm piled with homeork 2nite

PichuSecretBase
November 4th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Touchy, Choosy, and really P.O.ed. Anything that goes wrong I could burst out in tears.

KLS
November 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
tired
from all the schoolwork and running

Kayleigh
November 4th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Right now I don't feel so well; I've had a headache and fever almost all day. I think it's because of the weather conditions outside--It's been so cold, so I haven't really been able to recover since the last time I was sick, a couple of days ago. (I was outside a lot today with my brother... I must have a cold or something.)

Lizzie
November 5th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I feel kinda overwhelmed -_-;; i can't explain why

Shana
November 5th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Right now I'm in an OK mood.

Kayleigh
November 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Right now I'm in a happy mood. ^_^ I still have a little headache, but I'm finally beginning to feel better! I'm also excited because in a few minutes my mom, brothers, and I are all going to watch Shrek 2. I haven't seen it in forever, and it's one of my favorite movies!

Rated R Superstar
November 5th, 2004, 03:13 PM
eh,i'm feeling depressed...as usual...-_-

Kimi-Kaizer
November 5th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I feel Hyper and Happy ^_^ greg is making me an avvy XD

rabbitsdying2
November 5th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I feel like if my skull is going to cave in at any moment.

Ninja Retsu
November 5th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I'm in... Not a good mood but not bad. I'm OK.

ravenstorture
November 5th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I am one of those extremely rare happy moods. I have no homework whatsoever due Monday or Tuesday(block scheduling) for school, and I have five books checked out from out libray.(3 of them being Ranma 1/2:)) And I am also taking Maddie, my chinchilla, for her first vet checkup tomorrow. Hope she is alright. And then basketball season starts on Sunday which I am ecstatic about.

100marios
November 5th, 2004, 07:23 PM
*Blasts through a brick wall and rolls onto the floor while talking like the Terminator*
Get down!

As for myself, I'm in quite the action-packed mood at the moment!
*Strikes a pose*

My family and I just got back from the movie theater after watching The Incredibles, and it really perked me up. It was a really good movie, (Not that one would expect a lot less from Pixar) and I believe it was defenitely worth the ticket price.

*Pulls down a pair of black glasses*
Hasta la vista, baby, hehe...

Bree~chan
November 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I am sooo tired right now that I can't decide what kind of mood I am in right now.-.-;;;
I guess I am bored...

Miya902
November 5th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I'm bored and kinda lonely, my only friend is offline so yeah,

Kayleigh
November 6th, 2004, 06:36 AM
*Blasts through a brick wall and rolls onto the floor while talking like the Terminator*
Get down!

As for myself, I'm in quite the action-packed mood at the moment!
*Strikes a pose*

My family and I just got back from the movie theater after watching The Incredibles, and it really perked me up. It was a really good movie, (Not that one would expect a lot less from Pixar) and I believe it was defenitely worth the ticket price.

*Pulls down a pair of black glasses*
Hasta la vista, baby, hehe...Ooh, we were going to go see that movie yesterday too, but my mom didn't really want me to since I was sick. Maybe we'll get to do it today, since I'm finally back to my old self again! My brother has been dying to see it, and has convinced me to do it now too, lol. It sounds like a good movie!

Anyway, I'm once again in my usual happy mood! ^_^ I'm finally not sick anymore! Yesterday I ended up feeling horrible, so this is a relief...

KLS
November 6th, 2004, 06:53 AM
i'm bored because it's 6:52 in the morning and i'm on my computer

*Chikorita*
November 6th, 2004, 06:57 AM
I sort of bored right now. XD I wish my family would go out to the movies. That's always fun. ^^

100marios
November 6th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Ooh, we were going to go see that movie yesterday too, but my mom didn't really want me to since I was sick. Maybe we'll get to do it today, since I'm finally back to my old self again! My brother has been dying to see it, and has convinced me to do it now too, lol. It sounds like a good movie!

Anyway, I'm once again in my usual happy mood! ^_^ I'm finally not sick anymore! Yesterday I ended up feeling horrible, so this is a relief...
It sure is! In fact, I'll even go as far as calling it pretty incredible, hehe. It's not quite as funny as other Pixar movies, but the whole family aspect and the story is really what pulls it together. I'm sure you and your family will like it a lot! (And, that's interesting... We recieved Shrek 2 in the mail yesterday, and now we're planning on watching it today, hehe. Funny coincidence!) Your brother in particular, considering it shows a preview of Star Wars: Episode III, hehe.

Oh, and that's great news! I'm glad you were able to shake off that terrible cold...
*Folds his arms and raises an eyebrow*
Tut, tut! You've had me worried sick, do you hear me young lady!?
*Grumbles*

In other words, I'm to so relieved to hear you're feeling better better now, hehe. As you know, I've been thinking about the situation a lot myself, so it's a big relief for me as well. Seems all the rest you got yesterday did you world of good!

But, anyways, I'm in a really good mood too. Even though I found out that my mom was planning a lot of work for my dad and I today, that isn't about to bring my spirits down, hehe.

Shana
November 6th, 2004, 10:40 AM
My mood right now: excited/waiting

Kayleigh
November 6th, 2004, 12:29 PM
It sure is! In fact, I'll even go as far as calling it pretty incredible, hehe. It's not quite as funny as other Pixar movies, but the whole family aspect and the story is really what pulls it together. I'm sure you and your family will like it a lot! (And, that's interesting... We recieved Shrek 2 in the mail yesterday, and now we're planning on watching it today, hehe. Funny coincidence!) Your brother in particular, considering it shows a preview of Star Wars: Episode III, hehe.

Oh, and that's great news! I'm glad you were able to shake off that terrible cold...
*Folds his arms and raises an eyebrow*
Tut, tut! You've had me worried sick, do you hear me young lady!?
*Grumbles*

In other words, I'm to so relieved to hear you're feeling better better now, hehe. As you know, I've been thinking about the situation a lot myself, so it's a big relief for me as well. Seems all the rest you got yesterday did you world of good!

But, anyways, I'm in a really good mood too. Even though I found out that my mom was planning a lot of work for my dad and I today, that isn't about to bring my spirits down, hehe.

Seems all the resting you did yesterday has done you a world of good!Lol, all right! My mom's already given my brother and I some jobs to do today as well, but once we get them finished we'll get to go. I can't wait! (Wow, what an odd coincidence!) Ooh, and I've actually been wanting to see that movie really badly too, so that will be a nice treat for both of us! ^_^ I can't wait to find out what finally happens! Anyway...

I know, me too! It just seemed to keep getting worse, until the end of the day while we were watching Shrek 2. I slept really well last night too, so that helped a lot.

And really? XD Wow! I feel so loved now, lol. Everyone in my family was actually really nice in helping me out, too... Even Jake would lay by me, or turn off the lights for me when I was resting and stuff. It was cute! Anyway, thanks! That makes me feel better!

And let's see... Right now I'm happy, but I've been busy and I'm about to have to get off and finish cleaning my room. Atleast it isn't too bad now!

AdamHays
November 6th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Im in an ok mood right now,not mad,but not happy,just there XD

Kimi-Kaizer
November 6th, 2004, 05:08 PM
im in hyper mode right now! My best friend forever joined my forums and im really happy! *hugs greg* Xp

Bree~chan
November 6th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I am in a really happy mood right now.^^I got to talk to alot of my wonderful friends today and that makes me really happy.XD

Kelsey
November 6th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I am in a very happy mood right now, because my Birthday ish tomorrow!!!! =3

~Kelsey

AdamHays
November 7th, 2004, 02:15 PM
In an ok mood,kinda just there XD

Rubberbandman
November 7th, 2004, 02:21 PM
A glad mood that I my voice back :D

Lizzie
November 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
i'm in the mood to change the top part of my siggy XD (doesn't match the theme of Golden sun very well)

Teara
November 7th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty confuzzed right now and a little dizzapointed in a few of my friendz v.v

I'm zure I'll be happy az ever again tomarrow though =D...even though I have zchool ><

Brittany
November 7th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Haaaaappy!

I became the President of PC!
*hugs everyone on the planet except for Saddam, Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, and Kenny*

AdamHays
November 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Im in a super great mood right now,one of my best days ever ^^

Kelsey
November 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I am happy. I don't think I am ever not happy. ^_^ Even though my birthday ended, I still am very happy for a finally got a cell phone!!!!!!!! *screams from pure happiness*
*starts to text message random people* =P

~Kelsey

KLS
November 8th, 2004, 07:11 PM
ice cubes...
i feel like ice cubes, where i can just melt away from boredom

xCloudx
November 9th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Foolish.
I can decide myself to get a DS or PS2. It's weird,cus I know so much but I stilll can't pick which.

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I feel exactly like that one Simple Plan song, "Welcome to my life", says. Lost, alone, like everyone doesn't see me.... yeah, like that...

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Annoyed, because Britt became president XD. :P

Rubberbandman
November 9th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I feel like I can do better in stuff so I will say I`m in a burning soul mood

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 05:45 PM
My mood right now: Seething angry. Because someone had the nerve to call me a noobie at a game I've played since day one just because I go against the norm. If there is one thing I don't stand for above all else it's letting my pride be insulted. >8(

Matty_Boi
November 9th, 2004, 05:51 PM
my mood: i hate you all. just kidding im ok kinda tired but im fine.

Rubberbandman
November 9th, 2004, 05:53 PM
That happened to me on thurs.my pride is DBZ budokai 2 and SSB

John Denver
November 9th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Really freakin pissed off...

KLS
November 9th, 2004, 07:36 PM
a black sheep....
wanting to do something exciting but i'm feeling rather bleak

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I'm excited because I got a new twin XD.

AdamHays
November 9th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Im in an excited mood,mainly cause my aunt is about to have a baby!

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Hey, cool! You'll have a new cousin! Will it be a boy or a girl, do you know?

AdamHays
November 9th, 2004, 07:57 PM
She didn't want to know,she wanted iot to be a surprise-.-,Oh well,ill find out soon,hopefully,suspense id=s killing me XD.*prays for a girl*

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 08:00 PM
XD Why a girl? Do you already have lots of boy cousins?

AdamHays
November 9th, 2004, 08:05 PM
No actually i think girls rule over us boys -.- XD,um cause she already has two boys,and this is there last,so im hoping she gets a girl,so she has all the girl stuff that she'll get to do with her.

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Aww, that's nice of you to think of her ^^.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Right now I'm feeling happy and yet tired. I guess I'm mixed. :\

AdamHays
November 9th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Aww, that's nice of you to think of her ^^.
Thanks JA.The just ined,im still excited XD(had to stay somewhat on topic XD)

Iveechan
November 9th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I'm upset because I was fired from my job for not having a good attitude. I really liked that job too... I wanted to work there ever since I started applying to places, and I left my stable and higher paying Target job to work at Trader Joe's... screw them...

Rocket Executive
November 9th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Right now I'm really Pi$$3d off cause some idiots keep giving me bad rep cause they think I care about it. I just think it's funny that people will just say whatever they want about you, true or not if they don't like where you stand on something. It's just so sad to see any kind of power in the hands of morons, lol. :P

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2004, 08:46 PM
You can turn off your rep in your CP you know ^^. But I'll give you some rep if you want it XD

Charizard Trainer
November 10th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Im in a happy mood right now and a little bit tired.

Anarchytekt
November 10th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I'm in an OK sort of mood now and training my Charizard. LOL

Lady of the Shadows
November 10th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Me well... i'm waiting on someone and i'm a little out of it(lack of sleep XD).
So not sure what mood i am. Just a "i'm here" typ mood.

Jazzy
November 10th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Relaxed mood, maybe because I have no homework and I didn't go anywhere noisy today, no movies, no malls, no friends... just me and my laptop ^^... I wish I had more days like this.

Kayleigh
November 10th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Right now I'm actually a bit cold, but I'm about to go to sleep so I'll be warm once I get in my bed. ^_^; I can't wait to because I'm so tired now... My brother and I have been raking leaves and running around doing other different things outside all day!

AdamHays
November 10th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Im sooo tired right no,but i don't feel like going to bed.

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Ehh, I woke up at 4:30 this morning after having a creepy dream, and I can't go back to sleep. (Let's just say it had to do with sharks... *shudders*) Bleh, atleast I went to bed early last night so I'm not tired.

Ryoutarou
November 11th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Shark dream? I hate thoese...not the best thing to wake up to...sorry about that ^ ^.
I am tired...just oh so very tired 0.0 I didn't get to sleep at all tonight...and it's allmost 5 am *ack*.
I tried to go to sleep in my "bed", but after two hours or so...I just go bored and did some house work for no other reason then to try and tire myself out...ya realy great that worked out ^ ^;. I might fall asleep later this morning then...

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Yeah, it's not very fun to think about... And I guess that it just creeped me out because it's still dark here and no one else is awake! T_T Ah well.

Ryoutarou
November 11th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Another reason I have the lights on in the house right now, the one thing that can creep me out like no other is the dark ^ ^;...and I saw something on a very odd subject so that creeped me out a bit...either way the sun should be up soon...I hope ^ ^;

AdamHays
November 11th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Im in a bad mood -.-,I have a cold.

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I'm happy, because I just had my fourth-last exam and I finished 40 minutes early... it was so easy!

Alex_
November 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
depressed i have lotz of homework and Survivor is getting ready to come on.....

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 06:59 PM
*also has a cold* I blew my nose very loudly in the middle of my exam...

TaylorGS
November 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I'm bored! Like every other board I go to is dead... At least I can always count on Pokmon Community! ^-^

John Denver
November 12th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I'm happy...real real happy

Kayleigh
November 12th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I'm excited and anxious over something right now -- I finally found Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town today at Toys R Us and bought it, but since I'm not at my house right now I can't play it! ._. Too bad I accidentally left my GameBoy Advance at home... Ah well. First thing I'm doing once I do get back is try out the game! I can't wait to see what it's like. It looks so cute! The only thing is that it will be weird because I'm used to how the characters are on Harvest Moon 64, and most of them are apparently really different on this one. (Popuri lives at a poultry farm?! O_o The florist job fits her much better! ... And Rick doesn't look related to her at all. He's supposed to be Ann's cousin! Anyway... *ends rant and runs off to go to sleep*)

Ryoutarou
November 12th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Dear lord I'm so annyoed...who the heck is vicent? I don't wanna hear Teara and suzu ranting about Vincent all day...Man I need to make a better choice in friends ^ ^;...or at least not two hyper fangirls...who is Vincent?

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Well i am annoyed and depressed but ther than that i am ok.
Annoyed beouce i can't find something someone want me to get for them. Depressed becouse I have not seen my bf.
Sucky today.....

Kylie-chan
November 12th, 2004, 11:39 PM
A bit disappointed - just missed chatting to my pair while I was at my birthday party - but other than that... content. Oh and I started my journal today so I'm feeling pretty calm.

AdamHays
November 13th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Im in an enjoyable mood,not super duper happy,but happy happy XD

Teara
November 13th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Dear lord I'm so annyoed...who the heck is vicent? I don't wanna hear Teara and suzu ranting about Vincent all day...Man I need to make a better choice in friends ^ ^;...or at least not two hyper fangirls...who is Vincent?
ALL HAIL LORD VINCENT!!!!!!
*worzhipz Vince*
Juzt convert to Vincentizm zo Vince can zave you, Jorge! Then it'll all make zence =3

I'm pretty happy at the moment, though I'm alzo a little anxiouz =O Tonight iz Archivez dance and it'z not only the lazt dance of the year for underclazzmen, but alzo the only formal one we can attend. I wouldn't be zo nervouz if I didn't have a problem with the people who azked me to the dance ._.''

.::Suicune::.
November 13th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Kinda bored not really. I just watched two movies and one of my friends kept calling me. Just like any other saturday:P

Kayleigh
November 13th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I'm very happy because I've finally been able to play my Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town game today, and I love it! ^_^ It's so cute. I'm still figuring a lot of things out but so far it's really fun, and even though the characters are pretty different from what I'm used to the changes aren't too bad.

Lady of the Shadows
November 13th, 2004, 03:27 PM
In the middle mood. I did have a good mood but i seen l lost posts for some reason. I had 430 but now i am droped to 350. So kinda mad and i don't even know how i lost them -_-

BladeForever
November 13th, 2004, 03:49 PM
In the middle mood. I did have a good mood but i seen l lost posts for some reason. I had 430 but now i am droped to 350. So kinda mad and i don't even know how i lost them -_-

I'm sure that was due to the moving of some threads, to pokefunland (or Fun Land w/e you call those game boards) I wouldent know as I dont post in them.. but yea, that should be the reason. (and you know posts dont count in them)

My m00d? better than usual... actually every saturday I'm in a g00d m00d. I just finished watching 2 movies with my family, and it's about time we bonded again. <_<

~Blade~

Lady of the Shadows
November 13th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I'm sure that was due to the moving of some threads, to pokefunland (or Fun Land w/e you call those game boards) I wouldent know as I dont post in them.. but yea, that should be the reason. (and you know posts dont count in them)

My m00d? better than usual... actually every saturday I'm in a g00d m00d. I just finished watching 2 movies with my family, and it's about time we bonded again. <_<

~Blade~

Yea i guess your right....Thanks
Well i feel a little better. I opened a shop thing here.... about time i did agian any way.
mood now is any ones guess with me o.0

Vkazuic
November 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I'm like hyper............ bored............... tired......... hungry and so forth

TaylorGS
November 13th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Now I'm feeling kida excited and... mad cause my hands are cold.
Excited- tomarrow friend is having birthday party, but it's at a bowling alley, not her house, meaning no CameCube. :( (mine's not working now)
Mad cause my hands are cold- my hands ae stiff casue my house isn't very warm (but not cold) so I'm having a hard time playing Pokmon Puzzle League.

Gardy
November 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
My mood right now is Very depressed and Very Angry over some certain reasons ><;;;

100marios
November 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'm very happy because I've finally been able to play my Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town game today, and I love it! ^_^ It's so cute. I'm still figuring a lot of things out but so far it's really fun, and even though the characters are pretty different from what I'm used to the changes aren't too bad.
Heh, that's neat, Kayleigh! That particular version of Harvest Moon was the first one in the series I've ever played so I really can't see the characters in any other position, but I'm glad to see that you like it nonetheless! Is it a lot like the one for the Playstation?

Anyways, right now I'm a bit heart-warmed because my family and I just finished watching Hidalgo. We had it for a long time, but we never got around to watching it. Now that I've finally seen it though, I don't really have it in me to crack a joke at the moment, hehe. It's a really good movie, and the amazing part is that it's based on something that really happened. Also, whenever I finish watching a movie I like, I get this urge to act like the main character, or the one that impacts me most (In other words, I'm finding myself talking in a southern accent without realizing, hehe).

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Heh, that's neat, Kayleigh! That particular version of Harvest Moon was the first one in the series I've ever played so I really can't see the characters in any other position, but I'm glad to see that you like it nonetheless! Is it a lot like the one for the Playstation?

Anyways, right now I'm a bit heart-warmed because my family and I just finished watching Hidalgo. We had it for a long time, but we never got around to watching it. Now that I've finally seen it though, I don't really have it in me to crack a joke at the moment, hehe. It's a really good movie, and the amazing part is that it's based on something that really happened. Also, whenever I finish watching a movie I like, I get this urge to act like the main character, or the one that impacts me most (In other words, I'm finding myself talking in a southern accent without realizing, hehe).Really? The first one that I played was Harvest Moon 64, and even though the same characters are on that game, their personalities and things about them are pretty different. (Though I've said that a million times before, lol.) I actually kind of like how they were on 64 more, because everything seemed to fit together better. The characters had better personalities and everything! Like for instance, on 64 Popuri's (my favorite character!) mom was Lilia, and her father was Basil, and they all lived together and owned a Flower Shop. I personally think that fits her better because she has bright pink hair and she just doesn't look like someone who would work at a poultry farm, lol. Plus she's more cheerful and friendly on 64.

But, enough of my rambling! I'll go finish the rest in my blog or something, lol. I probably sound like I'm disappointed with the game or something, but I'm not -- It's just different, that's all. And I still recommend 64 if you like that one, just if you'd like to see the changes and everything! ^_^ Even though you'd have to play it on a Nintendo 64, it's still very fun! (Ah, and I haven't played the one for PS2 yet...)

Ooh, and Hidalgo is a good movie! I liked it a lot.

Anyway, right now I'm happy! I woke up at 6:00 this morning and I've just been busy with different things since then!

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I'm in a happy mood right now :D !!!!!

100marios
November 14th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Really? The first one that I played was Harvest Moon 64, and even though the same characters are on that game, their personalities and things about them are pretty different. (Though I've said that a million times before, lol.) I actually kind of like how they were on 64 more, because everything seemed to fit together better. The characters had better personalities and everything! Like for instance, on 64 Popuri's (my favorite character!) mom was Lilia, and her father was Basil, and they all lived together and owned a Flower Shop. I personally think that fits her better because she has bright pink hair and she just doesn't look like someone who would work at a poultry farm, lol. Plus she's more cheerful and friendly on 64.

But, enough of my rambling! I'll go finish the rest in my blog or something, lol. I probably sound like I'm disappointed with the game or something, but I'm not -- It's just different, that's all. And I still recommend 64 if you like that one, just if you'd like to see the changes and everything! ^_^ Even though you'd have to play it on a Nintendo 64, it's still very fun! (Ah, and I haven't played the one for PS2 yet...)

Ooh, and Hidalgo is a good movie! I liked it a lot.

Anyway, right now I'm happy! I woke up at 6:00 this morning and I've just been busy with different things since then!
Oh, the N64 one was the first one you played? Whoops, hehe. *Smacks his forehead* I knew it was either that one or the Playstation version, and I ended up going with the PS one (Typical me! Whenever I'm placed with a 50/50 question, 80% of the time I get it wrong, hehe). Sorry about that! Anyway, I heard before buying FoMT that it was a bit different than the PS and N64 in terms of the characters, but I guess since I never played those ones it didn't bother me. Popuri still seems like the kind of person that could get along with animals well in my view, personality wise, but she does look more fit for life in a flower shop, dress and all, hehe. *Scratches his head*

Well, I guess if it was the same exact thing as the N64 version on every turn it would get really predictable, so that's one way to look at the changes! Either that, or it's a small price to pay for getting a portable Harvest Moon, hehe. My sisters and I really liked all the characters in the GBA version, so another game like that one would really do us good! I don't have any money to get the N64 version, even though I don't expect it would cost too much now-a-days, but I'm sure I could persuade my older sister into buying it or something, hehe. It'd be fun to see how that one was, even if it is on the N64 (Which doesn't really bother me since I still use it to play the first Paper Mario game... and you know how berserk I went over the sequel, hehe). Oh, and I heard the PS2 one was good, but they took out the marriage system completely, which was one of the parts of the HM series I liked a lot, hehe. It's more about farming in general. Anyways, I guess we better ramble on elsewhere, heh.

Ah, yeah! Now I know why your aunt recommended it to you and your family... it is a really good movie! Unfortunately, my little sister fell asleep before she saw the ending, so she missed out on the part she probably would've loved the most, since she loves horses so much (She was actually reading a book about horses while the movie was playing, hehe).

Besides that though, I'm in a good mood right now, if only a little tired. Time to hit the hay, I say!

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Oh, the N64 one was the first one you played? Whoops, hehe. *Smacks his forehead* I knew it was either that one or the Playstation version, and I ended up going with the PS one (Typical me! Whenever I'm placed with a 50/50 question, 80% of the time I get it wrong, hehe). Sorry about that! Anyway, I heard before buying FoMT that it was a bit different than the PS and N64 in terms of the characters, but I guess since I never played those ones it didn't bother me. Popuri still seems like the kind of person that could get along with animals well in my view, personality wise, but she does look more fit for life in a flower shop, dress and all, hehe. *Scratches his head*

Well, I guess if it was the same exact thing as the N64 version on every turn it would get really predictable, so that's one way to look at the changes! Either that, or it's a small price to pay for getting a portable Harvest Moon, hehe. My sisters and I really liked all the characters in the GBA version, so another game like that one would really do us good! I don't have any money to get the N64 version, even though I don't expect it would cost too much now-a-days, but I'm sure I could persuade my older sister into buying it or something, hehe. It'd be fun to see how that one was, even if it is on the N64 (Which doesn't really bother me since I still use it to play the first Paper Mario game... and you now how berserk I went over the sequel, hehe). Oh, and I heard the PS2 one was good, but they took out the marriage system completely, which was one of the parts of the HM series I liked a lot, hehe. It's more about farming in general. Anyways, I guess we better ramble on elsewhere, heh.

Ah, yeah! Now I know why your aunt recommended it to you and your family... it is a really good movie! Unfortunately, my little sister fell asleep before she saw the ending, so she missed out on the part she probably would've loved the most, since she loves horses so much (She was actually reading a book about horses while the movie was playing, hehe).

Besides that though, I'm in a good mood right now, if only a little tired. Time to hit the hay, I say!Lol, it didn't bother me at all. I really wish that I could play the PS version! I can't seem to find it anywhere. One time I saw it at a store, but I didn't have my money with me... And the same thing happened with Harvest Moon 64! XD Blah, just my luck. Ah well. I guess I'll have to stick with renting it for now. Good luck finding it anywhere -- Those games seem to be so rare around here!

Ah, and yeah. It is really interesting to see how the characters act now! Even though I still prefer the other version, this one is really neat. ^_^ So far I've loved playing it! The game is so fun!

Same here! The games are so fun to play because they're realistic. I can't wait until the versions for girls come out in America. Those will be more fun for me, lol. And yeah, you're right... We can finish this discussion on AIM or something later. XD

And aw, really? Lol, maybe she can see it later! I really liked the ending; since it was all true it made it even better.

Anyway, I'm really tired right now too, so I'm going to go to sleep as well. I'm going to be really busy tommorow!

Cartmic
November 15th, 2004, 03:54 AM
im realy realy mad and anoyed :badsmile:

AdamHays
November 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Im in a very very bad mood,cause im banned from my computer -.-,shhh,no one is supposed to know im on XD.

[Technya]
November 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm in a very known mood of mine... :dead:

Rubberbandman
November 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Im in a soul stealing mood!stay away from me!XD

Flannery
November 18th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I have a good mood. Something like 7/10. I`m starting my day^^
Plus, I see a snow outside, so my mood can`t be different^^

Rocket Executive
November 18th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Its night here...I should be in bed, lol. I am doing ok...I get to sleep soon so that's a good thing. I'd say about 6 out of 10. That's a pretty good score for me...I'm a pessimist after all, lol.

[Technya]
November 18th, 2004, 11:54 PM
No comment X_x. I'd give it a 2 out of 10...

rabbitsdying2
November 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Full -I over stuffed my mouth and stomach :confused:

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Hungry,Tired,Sore,and ready to devour a soul...

lizardman
November 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
normal i bit tired.a littlebored.

John Denver
November 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Sad and, betrayed...I just lost two good supposed friends...

Alex_
November 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Happy , because its Friday .....

Jade Seraphim
November 19th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I was extremely hyper and giddy and infatuated during most of the day, now I'm rather tired.

Brittany
November 19th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Is 'Pissed' appropiate to say?

Lucy Lu
November 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Right now I am happy. A little full(I just ate, why though, I usually don't eat late). Yes, tomorrow is Saturday. You know that means...hehehe.

Claire
November 20th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Tired..and i have viral throat infection -.-

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I feel crappy. Last night, I didn`t sleep a lot. I went to bed at 1.00 am and I had to wake up earlier too. I had a very bad chat with someone, who 3 days ago said about his strong feelings to me, and yesterday he said, he likes me only as a friend. It hurts.

Absolkid
November 20th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Weirdly, I don't know how I feel. Actually, I think I feel bored.

AdamHays
November 20th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Happy,cause im on the computer XD.

Jade Seraphim
November 20th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I'm pretty bored..I think I'll go play some old school FF games.

.Socks
November 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
happy, cuz i'm always happy! and also because i'm eating a slice of ham! Really, i am. **,http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

Shana
November 20th, 2004, 01:10 PM
HAPPY! Yet hungry, lol.

Today has been very plesent.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
November 20th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I feel better than I did yesterday. I did some chores without being asked, like I used to do. So, now I'm just chillin, playing leaf Green. I'm finally in Vermillion, beat Surge and everything (I've had the game for three months).

Melody
November 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Tired..and i have viral throat infection -.-im sorry to hear that get well soon
i feel happy, yet stressed

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
This is my mood --> =S

Honestly, I don`t feel bad. First part of my day was scary, but now I feel better. I had a nice dinner and my Mom bought a lot nice things^^ Also, we have snow and night is so calm.

.Socks
November 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Now i'm sad and mad cuz i wuz like on my 11th piece of ham just now and my mom gave me the, "If you eat stuff before dinner it will spoil your appetite lecture".........i hate rules...... ^~^http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Now I`m angry. Someone just plays on my nerves.

Teara
November 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Try to ignore them, Flannery =3

Right now I can't ztop cracking up xD Every little thing haz been making me laugh today XDXD My ztomach will probably ztart to hurt zoon XD
*lookz at blue*
*znort* XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD~~~!!! X-D

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Try to ignore them, Flannery =3

But I love this person =/ Its hard to ignore him.

I`m going to bed soon. I`m not sleepy. its weird. I didn`t sleep a lot last night, but I feel fine.

Teara
November 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
If you love them then maybe you zhould talk to them =3
..courze, it'z none of my buizinezz =X Zo I hope it getz better over night =3

...*crackz up at blue again* xD xD xD XD

nadan the water queen
November 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
i have WAY 2 many mood swings , so i can't even really answer. really extreme ones 2. i can b violent, one moment and serene the other. i guess that's y my element is water.

.Socks
November 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Happy and sneaky rite now cuz i'm home alone (for 30 mins. -__-;;;)
Off-topic:I'm gonna have company ppls so i mite not be on for awhile....in about an hour or 30 mins...http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

ravenstorture
November 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I am in a good mood, because I love my avatar and it speaks the truth, not to anyone here at PC, of course.:)

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I`m in a good mood. I woke up few minutes ago. I see snow again and one my friend is not mad at me^^ Nice morning.

Kayleigh
November 22nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
Right now I'm very happy! ^_^ I've been spending time with my grandmother today, and I've just been busy with some other things. Nothing too exciting but it's still been nice. *runs off to go watch a TV show with her mom*

Teara
November 22nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
I don't really have much of a mood at the moment. I am for the most part, very calm and neutrall. I'm just letting my mind drift.
The calm is nice but...I do wish I could feel a little more plearsure.

parallelzero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
My mood... very depressed and upset actually. I'm not usually.
As soon as some things happened yesterday, I could tell it was going to be a bad week, and it has been so far -.-;

Sankari
November 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Right now, I am bored because no one is here, and also tired because I'm supposed to be in bed.[/color]

100marios
November 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Ah, I'm in a really good mood as well! Yesterday, instead of our usual church opening, all the children 12 and under participated in a performance we have every year in honor of Thanksgiving. Each of them were given specific lines to read weeks before, so they could be prepared when it was their turn to step up to the podium. My little sister took part in it, so everyone in my family was really anxious to hear her speak. When her turn came, and she faced all the people in the chapel, I could barely believe my ears. My sister is really smart for her age, and she can read very well, but still I had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure that was really her speaking, hehe. What I heard from my seven year-old sister was a very clear and mature voice, that made itself heard throughout the whole church. Afterwards, many people came up and questioned us, asking how old she was, hehe. The whole performance was really heartwarming, and it really set me in a good mood for this week.

But, woah...
*mutters*
Talk about a rant, hehe...

Flannery
November 23rd, 2004, 02:01 AM
My mood is so-so. Sometimes bad sometimes worse XD
No, honestly, I feel quite fine. Still lonely, but fine. I had a Tennis at 9.00 am. My trainer didn`t have a good mood. He didn`t yell at me, but he wasn`t so funny like always. But lession was fine^^
Today I have to study a lot. Tomorrow is school.
Weather sucks. Yesterday we had a beautiful snow but today- sunny and no snow anymore. Grrrr.....

rabbitsdying2
November 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Gassy, bloated, sort of uncomfortable, kind of relaxed...

ravenstorture
November 23rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
I am in a good mood because it is pouring outside and you can hear the thunder outside and I have twelve books that I got from the library so I am just going to read all night until I go to sleep. Perfect weather for reading.:)

BladeForever
November 23rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
g00d. Cant put it in better words.

~Blade~

Lucy Lu
November 24th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I am happy. ^__^ I have to work today, but I am going to be very busy. So time will go fast. YAY!(6 hours will go fast)

*Chikorita*
November 24th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Well. Before I was pretty happy. But now I am bored and sort of depressed....

Teara
November 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I'm so frustraited right now. I just had to block someone that I've always considered a very dear friend on MSN. But they're making a difficult situation even harder to get through and the stress is driving me out of my mind.

Other then that I'm still quite neutrall. Sure I'm quite confussed, but I'm not angry nor happy. Just calm.

Kelsey
November 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Well, I am kinda tired and a bit depressed. Someone I was really close to me got kinda ticked off with me and yelled at me, so I'm not the best right now...

~Kelsey

Sankari
November 24th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I'm serene right about now, but kind of mad because my mom is so prissy about my room. She wants to move everything. *rolls eyes*
She hates the telephone cord being all the way across the room because the jack is so far from the puter. Who cares! I don't even notice the wire!

LelandLancaster
November 24th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I'm kind of annoyed because of a certain someone bashing science. :(

Kayleigh
November 24th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Today I guess I've had mixed emotions... When I first logged on I was both surprised and sad to see that Kairi had announced that she was leaving, but I cheered up more once she said that she would still visit the site every now and then and we could probably still chat on MSN and stuff. ^_^;

The rest of the day was great, because we had our Thanksgiving early (since my aunt has to work tommorow, and we didn't want her to miss out on anything) and it was really fun. But still, something else that happened bothered me a bit and I'm just curious about something. It's nothing bad, but I've been thinking about it. *shrugs* Ah well.

Rave Master
November 24th, 2004, 10:09 PM
i feel like jumping off a cliff into sharp rocks and dying...
i hate my life right now

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 11:06 PM
well.... i feel... tired. XD as i`m typing this, my clock says 1:05-wait, 1:06 AM.

but earleir i was really... excited, which is strange for me...

i got a pm from a lost friend who may be coming back.^^

.Socks
November 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM
I feel romantic cuz i'm thinkin' of Digital Ham Ham....... ^^, DID I TYPE THAT?! O.O

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 11:30 PM
i wish JJDR would get on.... i guess i feel lonely right now...

(i still feel tired. its 1:30...)

Flygon trainer
November 24th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I feel annoyed, because I'm being incredibly protective of my forums.

Kimi-Kaizer
November 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Mad and Annoyed because they wont give greg his modship and his Q&F and cuz they're modding random People -_-

PikaPal
November 25th, 2004, 05:27 PM
that sux!
Im tired and edgy because Im on the comp and I have a crapload of cleaning todo, but I dont wanna get off.

Sankari
November 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
That stinks when that happens. Right now, I'm aggrivated, although it's the beloved Turkey Day. Hmph, we, as a tradition, go to my gramps's house, and he has the most annoying wife (not my gramma, fortunately. Phew) You can clearly tell she's trying to get attention. She was holding my Uncle's new born baby, and she kept saying throughout dinner in a very high-pitch voice, "Ooh, you've got your mommy's eyes! Yes you do! Open yer eyes to see yer gramma! Open yer--hey! You get away from my baby!" Of course, when she said that, she said it very rudely to my Uncle, which is, of course, her son. I fill sorry for him, huh...

~Whatever...Mushooies...

Teara
November 25th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I'm like...really hyped up on Turkey right now @_@ I'm really hyper with nothing to do but annoy my bezt friend X3
*pokez him repetedly*

Although I'm ztill pretty zad in a way. Thiz waz my frizt Thankzgiving without my grandpa ;-;

Sankari
November 25th, 2004, 05:49 PM
No! Now you made me sad! This is my first Thanksgiving without my Great Grandma and Grandpa! :(:(:(:(:(:( You're evil...

~Mushoo...aw, whatever...

Teara
November 25th, 2004, 06:02 PM
No! Now you made me sad! This is my first Thanksgiving without my Great Grandma and Grandpa! :(:(:(:(:(:( You're evil...

~Mushoo...aw, whatever...
=X
Oh, I'm zo zorry!!! I didn't mean to make you zad 8_8 It'z difficult I know, juzt try to ztay pozitive zo it'z not zo tough.