PDA

View Full Version : Have you completed teh pokedex in firered/leafgreen?

goirish3
April 27th, 2010, 08:57 PM
i haven't really tryed 2 get teh natonal dex, but i bet if i tryed i could.
i only have like 40 pokemons on it
i will not try until i have beat elite 4 (which will probably never happen. Maybe)
until then i'll still be stuck with only the pokedex and all those crappy pokemon.

MegaSlowBro.
April 27th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Almost. I felt so bad when my brother lost the wireless adapter... T_T

Celest8
April 27th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Honestly, not even close. I never usually focus on filling up the 'Dex. Only if it's the end of the game and I have nothing else to do, will I actually think about doing so. xD

rakuichi
April 29th, 2010, 12:18 AM
no because it is time consuming for trading,
especially for the hoenn pokemon...

I have only finish Emerald's dex

hack1
April 29th, 2010, 07:58 AM
No... But I have most Ingame Pokemons.

Kai Yamato
April 29th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Hmmm... *Looks at GBA cartridges covered in dust* Nope.

GlitchCity
April 30th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Infact I have, on my leafgreen version. That was the proudest moment of my life, until I went to Celadon and all I got was a pixelized certificate.......

FinalMaster
May 2nd, 2010, 11:12 PM
I did!

...well, only the Kanto Dex, but still...

Immortal Carnage
May 3rd, 2010, 01:05 AM
I don't actually own the game, but when I lent it off a friend he was about ten Pokemon away from completing it.

Dullstar
May 9th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I did!

...well, only the Kanto Dex, but still...

Same here, but I used Action Replay to catch several of those guys.

Brendino
May 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I doubt that I'll ever be able to fill up my National Dex (only at 200 or something), but I'm only 2 Pokemon away for my Kanto Dex. I'm still waiting for my cousin to trade me that Squirtle of his... I also wish this game had an Unown Dex, as I'm only 3 away from completing that (! ? and E)

Sydian
May 11th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Ugh, I never bother. After my long summer of filling the Sapphire Dex, hoping to receive a crazy awesome award and was dismayed to only get a certificate that I can't even take with me, I gave up on filling any Pokedex. Too time consuming. I already wasted summer 04 on it. No more wasting summers for me.

Sam_
May 11th, 2010, 07:42 PM
No way people, I could NEVER be bothered hahah.

The Corrupt Plague
May 11th, 2010, 08:32 PM
I never cared much about the pokedex in any game because all you get is that stupid diploma and it's just not worth it.

King of Boos
May 12th, 2010, 08:48 AM
I dont have to time to trade every last pkmn jus to complete a pokedex. It never was an important goal for me. It's only useful now if you want a pkmn through gts since you have to see it first to ask for it.

MarstheCar
May 14th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I tried, until I lost both my wireless adapters. I wasn't even close though.

`Espeon
May 14th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Nup, never, I have never bothered to finish the National Pokedex, since all you get is a stupid diploma. Worst reward ever. Dx

Sol Rovyn
May 14th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Yes, I've completed the PokeDex in my LeafGreen, but that was years ago. And I've lost the file due to corruption not too long afterward. It was a nice run. ^.^