PDA

View Full Version : Metalheads: Ignorant Statements

shu
April 28th, 2010, 01:51 PM
What do you think of metalheads who would say something like the title above?and wears sleeveless t-shirts,white leather pant's,long hair,and hit's on asians chicks with his friend from china.Who knows who i described? And he's f*cking kool all the way!

Yusshin
April 28th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Uhm.

That's probably one of the biggest losers I've ever seen @ the metal-head who dresses like that & talks like that.

Vital
April 28th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Isn't that censor bypass? And it sounds like your hating...

Well, it isn't just metal heads, you know. Don't be so stereotypical. But anyone who thinks like it is pretty sad. People have there own tastes.

shinx95
April 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM
..... What's wrong with heavy metal? O_O I like heavy metal and I most certainly do not dress or act like that. I am a very quiet nerd person who always wears dress shirts to school >>

But my cousin on the other hand is a different story. He plays guitar in a heavy metal band and he is a crazy punk with coolieo hair. He wears those skinny jeans and black shirts and almost failed out of high school.... And now almost failing out of college because of all the shows he plays at in the CT/Rhode Island/ New England area. ........ But he IS really good, he'll be wildly famous one of these days, I'm telling you! (.... XD)

But anyways not all people who like heavy metal are like that =/

Mr. Downstairs
April 28th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Though this is an interesting topic, because I've come across this a lot, but it's usually with people who generally listen to heavier music than others. I get accused of being something I'm not because I prefer to listen to... non-heavy music, such as Alternative, Pop, Dance, Electronic, and the like, more so than I do with Metal, which stereotypically stands for something that guys prefer to listen to. Everyone's different, everyone has an opinion, everyone has their own personality. These three collide with other personalities, other opinions, other people, and cause problems. You have to look at it from both sides of the road. Seeing as how I'm not on the side that considers people who don't like Metal to be a derogatory term (since I don't like Metal myself), I can't put this into perspective.

With that said, it seems rather offensive to those who do consider themselves to be metalheads to come across this thread and see someone stereotyping their culture, so to avoid flame and problems, even though I changed the title, I feel as though it's best to just close this thread to avoid any possible problems.