• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making An Online RPG

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I was wondering if anyone could give me info on how I would go about doing this. I want to make one for my forum, but I don't know how. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks to all who reply.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Jeje. You wanna know how to make one? Well, you need to know a lot of computer programming, scripting, and have a server as dedicated as freaking hell.

Of course, you can try asking people with the original RPGs for advice, but business and economics say they're not telling you crap. Chances you'd fail in the attempt to start a thing like this, :(

John-117

Jirachi lover
Years
I have tried to make one before, but.....gave up. My dad tell me to use GameMaker. Later, I learn Java, but I found Java is boring and now, I know HTML and half CSS. I like websites! :) anyways, I think making a rpg game is hard, learning the programming and boring. I'm not discouraging you, but if you really want to make one, go to some programming forums, they might help you. The most important thing is you have to know programming and have a logic mind.

Back