PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everybody.I'm CaRtOOn's brother!!!

Matrix Treecko
November 15th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Hi ,everybody!!! I'm CaRtOON's little brother

CaRtOON: Yeah! You mess with him, then you have just p***ed me off!! ^^; So make him feel welcome! BTW, he's a matrix fanatic ^.^

I like The Matrix its a COOl movie!I was a bit disapointed at the Matrix Reloaded... :disappoin .I think the Matrix Reloaded had too much adult scenes..
My favorite food is...EVERYTHING!!MUAHAHAHAHAA(cough,cough)
whoa, i'm tired..... :tired:

Fire Master
November 15th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Lol hi Matirx Treecko have a good time at Pc

Phantom Angel
November 15th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Hello, DUDE!!!
You gonna like it!!!
It really nice to meet ya!!!
Just to warn you.
I am a bit psychotic.
XDDDDD

DUDE!!!

Dizzy
November 15th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Hola Amigo!!!!!

Y tu Habla Espanol? Your sister does, i can tell we're going to be friends!

Sapphire
November 15th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Hello there then! ^^ Konnichiwa! hehehe...have fun, hope ya like it..and...um....Im done..

Miyu-chan
November 15th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Welcome to PC! XD WElcome! n_n

Stinger
November 15th, 2003, 07:43 PM

Welcome to PC man. Have a nice time!

Matrix Treecko
November 15th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Hi,everybody!!!thank yall for answering me ,I got many posts in just one day!!!I'm nervous when I'm new,
actually I'm trembling right now!!!*sniff,sniff* thanks yall you make me feel welcome!!:D

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Lol, welcome to the Pokmon Community! ^_^ Your sister's popular here so I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends with her around. ;P I hope you have fun!

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 08:28 PM
ya! Hey, matrix! Nice to meet you!

Have fun on PC

Kairi
November 16th, 2003, 11:20 AM
You forgot to log out of his account. ^_^;

Welcome!

punkie90
November 16th, 2003, 11:23 AM
I hope you feel very welcmoed here!

Greed
November 16th, 2003, 11:31 AM
I forgot to log off his account!! XD I'm so f***ing stupid!!! XD Oh well, I deleted that one and posted it again on my account!! XD Anyways...

Hey, little bro! Hope ya enjoy your stay! ^^

LOL @ Sapphire. That's clever, I should do that at least once O.o;;

Remember people!! He's mah little bro and if you mess with him, you're messing with me!

I don't think he's hard to get along with, he's a nice kid. Nice than me.. >.<;; A LOT nicer than me. ^^;

*gets killed by PC members*

~CaRtOON

punkie90
November 16th, 2003, 12:56 PM
ya, cartoon. i onen't mess with your bro.. he is cool!

Porygon
November 17th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the Pokmon Community!

Here's something to think about:

If they're trying to ensure people feel safe on a flight, why do they call it a "terminal?"

Matrix Treecko
November 17th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Hi,everybody!boy,I'm getting tired of this...Anyways I noticed I am getting a lot of resposes from people. I am honored to be answerd by all of yall....*sniff* I wont cry again...thanks yall!!

prolific_rhapsody
November 18th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Hi,everybody!boy,I'm getting tired of this...Anyways I noticed I am getting a lot of resposes from people. I am honored to be answerd by all of yall....*sniff* I wont cry again...thanks yall!!
Welcome! I'm familiar with caRtOOn,I've lurked awhile.

Porygon
November 18th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Hi,everybody!boy,I'm getting tired of this...Anyways I noticed I am getting a lot of resposes from people. I am honored to be answerd by all of yall....*sniff* I wont cry again...thanks yall!!Getting tired? Of the board? Is that even possible?

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Hi ,everybody!!! I'm CaRtOON's little brother

CaRtOON: Yeah! You mess with him, then you have just p***ed me off!! ^^; So make him feel welcome! BTW, he's a matrix fanatic ^.^

I like The Matrix its a COOl movie!I was a bit disapointed at the Matrix Reloaded... :disappoin .I think the Matrix Reloaded had too much adult scenes..
My favorite food is...EVERYTHING!!MUAHAHAHAHAA(cough,cough)
whoa, i'm tired..... :tired:
Hi! I like the Matrix too, I like the first Matrix movie the best. :P