PDA

View Full Version : Homework Help Thread

InMooseWeTrust
April 30th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I figured that a good way to get to know people is to offer homework help to anyone who wants it. So... I'm here, at your service http://www.naturist-teens.org/main/emoticons/smile.gif

I'm an experienced tutor and I know a lot about various subjects. I need to brush up on my skills a little bit because I get my job back (at a tutoring center) next week and I'm also tutoring classmates at my university next semester. I know it's time for exams in high school, so if you need anything, I'm here. I will be able to have an answer for you within the next day.

I can help with the following Advanced Placement exams:
-Statistics
-Human Geography
-English Language
-Music Theory
-Macroeconomics
-Microeconomics
-Chemistry
-Biology
-US History
-US Government
-Comparative Government
-Human Geography
-European History

I can also help in other ways with the following subjects:
-Astronomy
-Politics and Government
-Geology
-Mathematics (up to Calculus I)
-French Language (up to European standards, level C1)
-English Writing

So, if any of you need any help, let me know. I'll have this thread open from now until June 30.

Je parle français aussi. Vous pouvez me parler avec cette langue.

Alinthea
April 30th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Or, people could actually do it themselves and benefit from being in the education system.

thegeneticway
April 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM
If they knew how to do it themselves, they wouldn't be here and need help, Fabio :)

And I hope it works out today. Good Luck!

Yusshin
April 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I like this idea. I think it's generous to help tutour students in your free time. Everyone benefits, eh? :]

RuRuBell
April 30th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Can you write my essay? It's comparing the image of the lover and the beloved between Sidney's Astrophil and Stella and Donne's The Flea.

Well, I do not understand poetry at all. :/

InMooseWeTrust
April 30th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Can you write my essay? It's comparing the image of the lover and the beloved between Sidney's Astrophil and Stella and Donne's The Flea.

I do English LANGUAGE, not English LITERATURE. And besides, I hate poetry. You would have to pay me a decent amount of money to get me to write for you.

Narcissus Secret
May 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM

Well.. asking someone to write your essay isn't exactly them helping you. It is them doing the homework for you. Here is my tip: try using a venn diagram.