PDA

View Full Version : Which item from your house would you pick to fight a velociraptor?

Mr Cat Dog
November 4th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Random. I know. Expect a lot more random polls like this in the near-future. ^_^
As for me... I'd probably use my computer. I'd throw it at it, and it'd hopefully die, but if it didn't... I'd run XD

Cyndaquil
November 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Ok, What's an Velociraptor? A dinosaurus? If so, I think I would use my compuers cd-player to shoot spinning cd-s on it! XD Hopefully it would die directly, cause if not, it would be really angry...! Then it's better drop the computer and run away... XD

Simmons_2.0
November 4th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Id use kitchen Knives :D :Pand hopefully it woould die or id run

asher_son_of_ash
November 4th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I'd use my school bad that has lot of old books fron the pest. That should put in a coma. If not I'd talk to it. o.O; It'd probably be bored to death.

jynx
November 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
I'd use a pre-heated frying pan...

Or maybe a pork knife.

Zapchu
November 4th, 2004, 01:13 PM
I'd use my Ultimate Rubber Chicken of Doom That Screams When You Squeeze It

URCODTSWYSI, ph33r it.

THIRTY-SIX
November 4th, 2004, 01:14 PM
id use my bomb jk butcher knife to cut the head then my mum to cook the meat heeheheheh

Vkazuic
November 4th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I'd use my sword.. Yes I have a real sword in my house!! Very cool.. ^_^

Rubberbandman
November 4th, 2004, 01:23 PM
The biggest freakin` knife I got and stab a few times then chop the rest and cook it for thanksgiving!

Alex_
November 4th, 2004, 01:23 PM
baseball bat..I was the MVP in baseball this year XD

capalex65
November 4th, 2004, 01:34 PM
i would use my Samurai Sword (Katana(sp?)) against it and chop it to pieces and then put it in my wok and fry it and eat it

Eliana
November 4th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Well, that would'nt make sense, because I am a Velociraptor :P

Brittany
November 4th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I would use my grandmother's good 'ole Colt Python

pokefan007
November 4th, 2004, 02:54 PM
None of those weapons would stand a chance against a Velociraptor... your guts would be spilled and it would be eating you while you were still alive, mind you, before you even got close to it... but, since this isn't real life, I'd use the biggest d*mn gun in my house so I would have a very slight chance.. Also, you'd want a weapon that you don't have to get up close and personal, cause Velociraptor's are very quick, agile, and they have very very very sharp claws on all four limbs... and the biggest is on its hands... or what would be hands...

"Jurassic Park" is very accurate to the build of a Velociraptor... and everyone thats seen "Jurassic Park" knows better than to try to attack it... Cause it will have buddies... And the smartest thing you can do is run or just face death... a very painful death... *shudders...*

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 4th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I'd use my teddy bear!!! XD Maybe my teddy would come to life and seriously kick some dino butt! j/k =P

I wouldn't try to destroy such a creature, I'd hide in my attic. =P

But if I had to choose an item, I'd probaly choose forks and knives. XD

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 04:26 PM
None of those weapons would stand a chance against a Velociraptor... your guts would be spilled and it would be eating you while you were still alive, mind you, before you even got close to it... but, since this isn't real life, I'd use the biggest d*mn gun in my house so I would have a very slight chance.. Also, you'd want a weapon that you don't have to get up close and personal, cause Velociraptor's are very quick, agile, and they have very very very sharp claws on all four limbs... and the biggest is on its hands... or what would be hands...

"Jurassic Park" is very accurate to the build of a Velociraptor... and everyone thats seen "Jurassic Park" knows better than to try to attack it... Cause it will have buddies... And the smartest thing you can do is run or just face death... a very painful death... *shudders...*
I agree, also though, running wouldn't work since they're freakishly fast.
I would however use myself. I'm a dangerous weapon.....five seconds of talking-or just ebing around me-and KAPLOOIE! Bye Bye birdie!

John Denver
November 4th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I would use the Samurai sword I bought in Madrid...and yeah, the rest explains itself

*sumomWEE!!*

Brittany
November 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM

Yea, but ya gotta fight with something XD

Anyway, my second weapon of choice would be my little brother and my twin sister. I would end up throwing my siblings at it while I run XD

pokefan007
November 4th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Thats why I said I would get the h*ll out of there with the biggest d*mn gun in my house...

digi-kun
November 4th, 2004, 09:20 PM
then wouldnt that slow you down uberly, making you easier prey? XD
anyways...considering thers 1, i'd probably try to lure it in a thin area like a hall so it wouldn't have as much space to move around...then i'd hit it with s dull spoon XD or get forks and knives XD or maybe go into the bathroom the most dangerous stuff is in my mom's make-up kit XD

T.W North
November 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM

Exactly. You cant run, Velocirapter was extremely fast. It would either either track you down stratergically(sp?) or would plainly run you down. But if I really had to use a weapon, then it would be a bow and arrow. Nice, if you've got accuracy...or a gun. I might use a sword, but thats too akward for such a situation.

Kylie-chan
November 4th, 2004, 10:43 PM
I'd use my sword.. Yes I have a real sword in my house!! Very cool.. ^_^

muhahahahaha... will I ask Ninetales_001 for confirmation? nah I believe you

I'd use a vaccum cleaner to suck it up, or I'd use forks/knives, or throw glass stuff at it, or burn it in the fireplace, or lock it in the fridge, or use batteries (pour acid in its mouth, etc.)... Possiblities are endless.

Actually, if one of those velo-thingies came after me, I'd use my legs and run for my life.

Lizzie
November 5th, 2004, 04:31 AM
well i probably would stand a chance, but if i had to fight i would light a match at the handle of a wooden knife, then throw the knifeat the Velociraptor so it would burn and hurt at all once XD

TRIFORCE89
November 5th, 2004, 05:41 AM
I would throw the refrigerator (SP?) at it! Or...sufficate it with a sock.

Composer of Requiems
November 5th, 2004, 06:06 AM
MUAHAHA. The puny little thing shall face the wrath of my killer music instruments.

But that would cost me at least a thousand =\

Claire
November 5th, 2004, 06:28 AM
hmm..i'd heat up a pot of cooking oil and throw it at its eyes XD then i would tie it down with some belts XD i wouldnt kill it though...*eyes turn into dollar signs* XD

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 09:53 AM
I would use my sister's Barney tapes and scare it away. Quoth Velociraptor:Ahh!!!!!! A t-rex that sings songs!!! AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bree~chan
November 5th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I would crack it over the head with my computer or just throw my blimpy cats at it.XD!That would distact it long enough for me to get away.XD

Kelsey
November 6th, 2004, 01:58 PM
LOL, awsome idea for a poll, Mr CatDog! I would use my pet lizard's tank. Hopefully throwing that huge thing at the raptor's face would stun it enough for me to escape. ^_^

~Kelsey

dumbthingy
November 6th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Well, just the TV set will do it for me :p

Lizzie
November 6th, 2004, 03:17 PM
hmm good idea DS, i would do that so my family would stop beoing such couch patatos! XD

smithy.boy
November 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
The power of my.................
parrot or my massive shoes

Jeff
November 6th, 2004, 03:30 PM
A WAFFLE!!!

I would lure it into a false sense of security with my special recipe waffles since they taste so good, and then I would kill it with my bare hands.

100marios
November 6th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Speaking of massive shoes...
*Flips through the air and lands in a large pair of 'em while talking like Puss in Boots*
'Fraidy cats! I'd make that mucho overgrown lizard taste the floor with my own bare hands! I'd make that artifactual dino beg for mercy from...

Jordan! ...El Magnifico!

But, aside from all that Shrek talk I'd probably poke it in the eyes first or something, hehe. There's no defense like your own two fingers, I always say! Then, I'd probably give it a few good whacks to the noggin with the fire extinguisher in my room, and kick it far out back into my neighborhood lake with a push and a shove and let it suffer under the honkings of those large, two-winged wonder geese until it croaks with the frogs!

Sorry about the cruel treatment of animals, Kayleigh, but these things are the sharks of the land, hehe. I've always liked dinosaurs, but I ain't about warm up to one if I ever got the chance to meet one, scales an' all!

Anyways, I probably wouldn't pick one just item to pick a fight with a velociraptor. With a whole house of things, I'd fight it right down to tooth and nail, hehe.

Kayleigh
November 6th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Well you know, Jordy... Sleeping darts are always an option! *loads a bazooka with them* They'll work just fine for me! XD

But anyway, yeah, that's probably what I would use! (Hey, if we're just imagining all of this then I could have them!) THEEENN.... I could tie it down while it's sleeping or something, and sell it for $100,000,000! I'm sure some desperate scientists would pay that price.

Then with the money, I could pay some secret agent guys to bust into the labratory where the crazy scientists are keeping the dinosaur, get it back, then fly it off to an unknown island somewhere and let it live its life in peace and happiness! <3

Hah! There's a nice animal-friendly strategy for ya!

AZSupraT
November 6th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Ide stab him in the eye with a sodering iron.

Kenta
November 6th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Smack it around with my hockey stick and shoot pucks at it :laugh:

Miyu-chan
November 6th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I'll pray like crazy and use the telephone...

to call the fire department. xD

PazzKat
November 17th, 2004, 11:04 PM
I'd barricade myself in my room, throw everything I have to offer against my door, then, try and be inventive and find a way to electrocute it, without zapping myself first, with enough voltage to knock it out, grab a pair of sicorrs (sp) and finish its throat quickly before it had a chance to awaken. I have an electric light dealy that might do the job, but I'd end up cutting all the wires in my room, and binding them together to make an electric gun. The fences taught them not to attack, maybe I can too. If not...I'll jump out my window, probably breaking both my legs, and stealing a car. OH I KNOW, I'LL CALL 911!!! YES 911 is my final choice! I'll call them till they beleive me! Send a cop car over, and I get rescued, yay for me. Aka telephone/cellphone

November 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'd use another velociraptor. If it dies, I'll use my trusty Stinger Missle Launcher!

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I'd shoot it with my bow and arrows

Greed
November 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Oh my my my. I wouldn't kill it, I'd love it. ;3 Velociraptors are my favorite dinosaurs.

*dies*

November 20th, 2004, 06:22 AM
*pulls out Stinger* If I'm gonna fight a raptor, I need target practice. *blasts CaRtOON's body* Still my best friend... Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for... THE STINGER MISSLE LAUNCHER!!!

Undertaker the Deadman
November 20th, 2004, 07:03 AM
I'd use a Chair, Gasoline & Fire(Very Nice Combination but very dangerous, Crowbar, My Dad's Rifle, a Truck (Run it over), and a Bow.

November 20th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Get a Harrier fighter jet in there, and it would never live past 10 seconds. XD

Burne Starcofski
November 20th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Bring out my boken and get in some practice on it. LOL, it's so hard and heavy it would shatter the little beastie's bones, then I could sell it to a DNA replication laboratory, so Velociraptors would become a real animal again!

.Socks
November 20th, 2004, 09:49 AM
A can of lysol or a slice of ham. **,http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

November 20th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Ham rocks. I just wish the Zodiac was real. The raptor would never see the light of day.

Teara
November 20th, 2004, 10:47 AM
I'd probably get...eaten. <<;; I mean, if I zaw a dinozaur in my houze I'd probably ztand there gawking at it untill it jumped me ''Xo

HOWEVER, if I did zomehow manage to get the courage to fight it...*putz on military cap and zpeakz in a ztratigic tone*
I'd firzt of all hide my petz in my room az fazt az I could zince I can't ztand the thought of them getting eaten by a zcaley...thing.
Then I'd call my zchool'z burly football team over and let them deal with it ^_^

Man, I zhould TOTALLY be a leutenit in the army with theze kindz of ztratigiez!!! X3

Dark Magician
November 21st, 2004, 10:36 PM
ppl have been saying that they would run. C'mon The VELOCYraptor got his name for being that faster dinosaur there was.

Well I would use a sword to cut down the claws that they used to kill their opponents and they I would his eyes with it.

NiNGi
November 22nd, 2004, 05:00 AM
Of course, as a ninja I would choose my shuko and ashikos...... so that we can have a fair fight with same weapons >=) After I kick its bum I'll just make it become my pet and become friends since the Velociraptor is one of my favourite Dinosaurs.
For those who don't know what shuko and ashiko are, images.google.com and search shuko XD (they're ninja hand and foot spikes :P)

IceKitten
November 22nd, 2004, 05:19 AM
I'd poke it in the eyes with my scissors then jump out of my window onto the porch roof (from my bedroom, and it won't be that bad a fall) because I know they'd go crazy and mess my room up (I collected dinosaur books when I was younger) and then I'd peg it to the internet caf XD (if it was open XD)

lizardman
November 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
hahahahaha!!!!!i like this thread it's funny.i would use my big TV to pop it right in da face! :P

IceKitten
November 23rd, 2004, 02:05 AM
I wouldn't use my TV, I can hardly lift it XP

ravenstorture
November 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
I would use a stick, because "me + stick = major kick butt ninja moves.";)

Mewtwo42
August 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
this computer, definately!!!! If it broke in the fight, it would be a pretty darn good ecxuse to get a new one! LOL

Signomi
August 15th, 2007, 09:46 AM
That's it, Mewtwo42. This is the third time you've revived a thread, therefore you're getting a warning. Do NOT post in old threads. It will get you absolutely no where at all.

~Closed