PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while...

ANARCHit3cht
May 1st, 2010, 01:55 PM
Well... it has been a while since I last came here (December 26th of '09..) and yeah. I plan to stick around for a while.. because... well yeah. Also... I've probably remembered everyone who I used to hang out with (even if they don't remember me..) Well... uh.. anyway... yeah. I feel like I just started here again though.. I mean... I don't really know any of the mods.. some of the mods that I did know are no longer mods... and yeah.

violentiris777
May 1st, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure this goes in the Leave/Absence thread, but welcome back anyways. :)

Eternal Nightmare
May 1st, 2010, 05:37 PM
Welcome back. I know what you mean a lot of people have left this place but glad your back. Take it easy alright.

ANARCHit3cht
May 1st, 2010, 05:54 PM
I'm pretty sure this goes in the Leave/Absence thread, but welcome back anyways. :)

If you've been gone for more than 30 days, you can make a new thread stating that you are back.
But.. thanks for the welcome back

Air Pichu
May 1st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome back!

Refresh your head about PC! :)

Grexx
May 1st, 2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah. I definitely see what you mean. I haven't logged in since November! Welcome back!

ANARCHit3cht
May 1st, 2010, 08:25 PM
(: Hopefully it fills me with that first-time-at PC awe I got when I first joined...

Sophisticated.
May 2nd, 2010, 06:06 AM
Welcome back! Last visit on December 26th xD Boxing Day! Hope you stay more active this time!~