PDA

View Full Version : Important Announcement to EVERYONE: hiya guys!!!

leachim_paloyz15
May 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM
hi everyone!!! i'm leachim_paloyz15 and i'm new here. i joined this forum because i really, really LOVE pokemon!!! and i'm inspired by the romhackers here in this forum to make my very own pokemon hack!!!

but i'm all out of ideas, and i need some help doing this so... if anyone would like to join me make the hack that would change the romhacking world, please feel free to post in this thread...

the ones who will join will not only be a team of romhackers, but a group of people who loves pokemon and treat each other as close friends...

thanks for reading this thread.. i hope many would join, and WE WILL MAKE A HACK THAT WOULD CHANGE THE ROMHACKING WORLD!!!

loliwin
May 1st, 2010, 11:03 PM
i thought this was a mod announcement lol

Hello! You're making a ROM hack!? Just like me lol. Have a great time here. :D

p.s: best thread title i have seen in ages.

Hiidoran
May 2nd, 2010, 12:12 AM
...too bad this isn't the ROM Hacking board. XD;

You do have somewhat of an introduction up there at the beginning of your post, but it's grossly overshadowed by an attempt to start a hacking team - something you can easily do if you go a few boards down to Emulation... the have a whole sub-board for it. >>

That being the case, I'm gonna lock this up so more people won't get the urge to reply.