PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Food?

Volroc
May 1st, 2010, 11:53 PM
No Flaming, People Eat wat they Eat so chill :P

I love General Tso chicken, and alot of chinese foods, i also am addicted to French Pastries, plus Italian Pasta& Pizza.

So wat foods do you guys like/love? :4:

Katie_Q
May 2nd, 2010, 12:05 AM
Most Pastas and Pizza (meatlovers the best!). Chicken wraps. A freshly cooked chicken. chocolate. watermelon. salami's good. Nachos, tacos, burritos

loliwin
May 2nd, 2010, 12:11 AM
I eat Spaghetti a lot, but my favourite food would have to be Honey Chicken. XD

Flipnotic
May 2nd, 2010, 12:16 AM
sushi and sashimi is my favorite..i cant go a week without eating some type of raw fish (mostly sashimi tuna) or it will feel like i still have a weird emptyness in my tummy lol.
caviar is one of my faves too..im getting hungry talking about this -__- lol

Rich Boy Rob
May 2nd, 2010, 12:17 AM
Salmon! I couldn't live without, in fact having cravings just typing this *wipes up drool from keyboard*

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Most Pastas and Pizza (meatlovers the best!). Chicken wraps. A freshly cooked chicken. chocolate. watermelon. salami's good. Nachos, tacos, burritos

i love all that XD

sushi and sashimi is my favorite..i cant go a week without eating some type of raw fish (mostly sashimi tuna) or it will feel like i still have a weird emptyness in my tummy lol.
caviar is one of my faves too..im getting hungry talking about this -__- lol

lol im not big on fish, but wave a plate of popcorn shrimp in my face& ill be your bestest buddy lmao

Salmon! I couldn't live without, in fact having cravings just typing this *wipes up drool from keyboard*

oddly, to be honest ive NEVER had salmon..... ive ate tuna, barracuda, and several others but never salmon, ill have to try it ^_^

:4:

Droidz
May 2nd, 2010, 12:31 AM
Pasta, eat it like 2-3 times a week.

Cassino
May 2nd, 2010, 02:31 AM
Cheese sandwiches are unfailing.

Preferrably a milder cheese since they grate much better, and brown bread because... well you know, what's this fetish with making the stuff white anyway?

Zeph.
May 2nd, 2010, 03:43 AM
I love meatballs and pasta. Not the proper butcher's meatballs - the rubbish tinned stuff xD

Not very substantial I know, but I'm a complete sucker for it. Had it since I was a toddler :P

ILoveDragonite
May 2nd, 2010, 03:51 AM
Cheese sandwiches are unfailing.

Preferrably a milder cheese since they grate much better, and brown bread because... well you know, what's this fetish with making the stuff white anyway?
^ This, but melted.

Also i eat wayyy to much ramen

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 2nd, 2010, 04:46 AM
Burgers and fries. I have them at least once a day, if not more. Sadly, it's hard to find places that make burgers for breakfast :/

SalemGreen
May 2nd, 2010, 05:06 AM
Realistically without my usual "I am all that is MAN I eat TABLESAWS and RUSTY NAILS for breakfast!" I'd have to answer..

Calamari, good calamari for most likely when it comes to food. Or fresh clams and oysters.

I also have an uncanny addiction to breakfast cereals. I usually won't even buy them because I know I'll eat the whole box in a day.

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 05:09 AM
grilled cheese is awesome XD

meatballs in sauce...... *homer drool* :4:

EmeraldSerenade
May 2nd, 2010, 06:20 AM
I LOVE pasta. I bought some for lunch the other day and I finished all of it .-.
They plate was pretty big too -.-

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 06:24 AM
I LOVE pasta. I bought some for lunch the other day and I finished all of it .-.
They plate was pretty big too -.-

i never seem to get over 88pounds even tho i eat ALOT
so i couldve probably ate 2of those plates lol :P

but pasta sounds good right now, i just had ravioli, not a fav but its still good ^_^

The Sly Fox
May 2nd, 2010, 06:55 AM
I love to eat Pasta, it's just so good xD

Mattysaurus
May 2nd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Pasta in general. I love Lasagna the best though

But I don't like it if it has too much cheese, ugh. >:

Kenpari
May 2nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
I love pizza that doesn't have a ton of extra stuff on it. Pepperoni and sausage is my favorite. Also with stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. That's always the best. Good reheated, too.

I also love a lot of Chinese food.

Narcissus Secret
May 2nd, 2010, 08:22 AM
I love food. Simple as that. I can'y say that I have a favorite food, or name the foods I like. I would have to say my lest favorite foods.

1. Sea Food(minus some shrimp)
2. Boned Meat (I just can't eat it)
3. My Moms Spaghetti. (I like others, just not hers.)
4. Oh, and the given stuff like fried insects.

Arma
May 2nd, 2010, 08:28 AM
I love Tjauw Min with Chicken. It's a dish from Suriname. Tjauw min is a chinese type of pasta similar to spaghetti.
I'm also a great fan of Chili con Carne and Roti with curry chicken, potatoes and cabbage.

Also, Rice combined with cabbage, uhm string beans?( don't know how to say this in English), and white beans really tastes great with any kind of fish. Especially Tuna(canned XD) and Mackerel.

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
lol all great ideas, except the vegetarian :P imma carnivore :3 lol

Pass!on
May 2nd, 2010, 08:33 AM
Cereal.
Any cereal. It's been my breakfast and occasionally my lunch and dinner since I was two.

Timbjerr
May 2nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
I've recently come to discover that I have a rather high tolerance for spicy foods than my peers...must be that I'm half-Mexican. XD

I love spicy foods and grilled meat, so I'll just say Mexican food in general. If I had to choose one meal though, it'd probably be a good beef fajita burrito with frijoles charro, spanish rice, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and grate oaxaca cheese. ^_^

This thread makes me hungry though. '_'

Umbreon_
May 2nd, 2010, 09:02 AM
Favorite Food?. I like ham and cheese pizza it's just delicious and cheesy. <3

mondays suck
May 2nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
Pasta, Pizza (especially w/ Salami) and Curry Sausages all the way.

shookie
May 2nd, 2010, 09:46 AM
Nutella. On everything. Preferably a spoon.
There's an organic kosher vegetarian restaurant near me that makes the absolute best coffee cake in the world. It's dense and moist and the frosting is unbelievably airy and perfect and guuuhhh I want some now. Not far from that same restaurant is another place that makes amazing falafel and mango tea. I could eat from both of those places until I die.
I'll really settle for any good (but not too spicy) mexican food, macaroni and cheese and anything chocolate.

Binary
May 2nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
Tacos? And then again, cheese sandwiches. Pizza are also just too good. Then again, lasagna with meatballs make me drool. Dumplings too <3

Captain Hobo.
May 2nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Ramon noodles I love them I ate some last night.

Eternal Nightmare
May 2nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
Anything with some spice or is completly spicy, except seafood blech. Also pizza, red beans and rice, spanish rice, rice (yes I love rice), most mexican and asian foods yum. -drools-

Pazuru
May 2nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Cheese. You can possibly get me to do anything if you have cheese on you. Though some cheeses are better than others, and are more likely to get me to do something. :B

xxkaylabby
May 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
fries(: <3 xD it is my weakness.

poopnoodle
May 2nd, 2010, 11:14 AM
ryan says i said i like sopapillas best so i guess i like sopapillas best

i can never get sick of applesauce though

Druid
May 2nd, 2010, 11:41 AM
I used to hate them, but now I really like spicy foods. Soup is another thing like that.

Does tea count as a food? If so, I will drink any tea that you put in front of me, save peppermint.

All the usual suspects like pizza, chocolate, steak, etc. are all on my list as well. I'm not picky. Mashed potatoes are pure bliss for me, though I rarely eat them.

Vital
May 2nd, 2010, 12:34 PM
Chinese food, but it gets me all tired and all very quickly. >_<

That, and chocolate!

RuRuBell
May 2nd, 2010, 01:39 PM
Mast-o khiar! That is something I could eat everyday and never get tired of. Especially when I mix it with warm rice, it's heaven. ♥♥♥

Since most people won't know what it is: mast khiar is plain yoghurt with grated cucumbers, onions, and dried mint. The great thing is that it's super easy to make, too. :D If any of you have tried tzatziki before, it's similar to that (but a lot tastier imo).

I love caesar salads, too. And chicken shawarma.

hiphiphippo
May 2nd, 2010, 01:57 PM
being chinese, i love all chinese food :D
more specifically, noodles (&ramen), and eggplant!

also...
anything spicy
pasta

Felly
May 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
I'll pretty much eat anything. I'm a fatty at heart and anything that looks good and edible is fine by me.

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
I've recently come to discover that I have a rather high tolerance for spicy foods than my peers...must be that I'm half-Mexican. XD

I love spicy foods and grilled meat, so I'll just say Mexican food in general. If I had to choose one meal though, it'd probably be a good beef fajita burrito with frijoles charro, spanish rice, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and grate oaxaca cheese. ^_^

This thread makes me hungry though. '_'

i lvoe spicey food, my mom is so jealous cuz now i can out spice her :3

Favorite Food?. I like ham and cheese pizza it's just delicious and cheesy. <3

i cant eat ham,love it, but im allergic to it& dark meat, plus dark chocolate T^T (ya im weird get used to it lol) :4:

I used to hate them, but now I really like spicy foods. Soup is another thing like that.

Does tea count as a food? If so, I will drink any tea that you put in front of me, save peppermint.

All the usual suspects like pizza, chocolate, steak, etc. are all on my list as well. I'm not picky. Mashed potatoes are pure bliss for me, though I rarely eat them.

Tea no count, i cant drink tea it makes me sick T^T
lol jk! it counts, still makes me sick tho T^T

fries(: <3 xD it is my weakness.

it is mine too :embarrass lol

I HEART MEGA HITT
May 2nd, 2010, 02:31 PM
I have alot of favorite foods. XD I can't pick just one to be honest but I do like chinese food alot. I have yet to try japanese food, other than just the samples they give at the mall. I'll eat anything that looks good to me though so I'm not really as picky as I was as a child. XD

Celest8
May 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM
Italian and Chinese are my favorites. =) I'm also a chocoholic. I have a major sweet tooth, but try as hard as I can to ignore it. >.<

Pokeyomom
May 2nd, 2010, 03:28 PM
I love traditional mexican food. Tamales, burritos, and anything with a hell of a spicy kick to it. I LOOOOVVVEEE IT!

A Pixy
May 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
If not Pizza with garlic sauce all over it, it's a complicated food that will disgust all who read it.

Sphegetti...

With ketchup, lemon/lime juice and a banana on the side.

No, I'm not joking. O3O

Volroc
May 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
Italian and Chinese are my favorites. =) I'm also a chocoholic. I have a major sweet tooth, but try as hard as I can to ignore it. >.<

your not the only one lol :4:

Yusshin
May 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Lamb brains :| It is seriously good. I always despised the mere idea of eating lamb, but after I tried that, it is the best thing. in the world.

Merguez is also good. Spicy sausages :D and uhm, pizza <<

RuRuBell
May 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Lamb brains :| It is seriously good. I always despised the mere idea of eating lamb, but after I tried that, it is the best thing. in the world.

My family makes that, sheep's head where you eat the brains and tongue. It's my dad's favourite food, but I still can't muster the courage to eat it.

The Cynic
May 3rd, 2010, 02:01 AM
My 4 favourite foods are Calzone al Forno, Surf 'n' Turf, Sweet Chicken Teriyaki and Ribs in a Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce.

Immortal Carnage
May 3rd, 2010, 02:08 AM
I just live on Chicken Curry. xD the sauce just tastes so good! x3

Franceschi
May 3rd, 2010, 04:54 AM
Even though I eat my own body in weight in pasta each week, I love ramen. It's delicious and I don't even understand how the restaurants here make such good versions of it. Give me a big bowl o' that stuff and we'll be best friends. (PROMISE!<3~)

Volroc
May 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
ive never had curry :(

lol i hear that (weight in pasta) except its usually twice for me lol

Ashe~
May 3rd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Curry, pho, and this rice platter with egg cake.

I'm such an asian xD

Volroc
May 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Curry, pho, and this rice platter with egg cake.

I'm such an asian xD

i swear i got some asian in me, cuz chinese food,& japanese food is my ultimate weakness
i get so curious if i havnt tried it *clutches stomach& collapses after rememberin the clams* kuso...... bad idea :(

changin subject to:

pizza i love brocolli on pizza O.o"

Serene Grace
May 3rd, 2010, 11:30 AM
A nice, simple pasta coupled with delicious tomato sauce. I love simple food and Pasta tops the lot for me - not to mention it's not too heavy in my stomach.

Volroc
May 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
A nice, simple pasta coupled with delicious tomato sauce. I love simple food and Pasta tops the lot for me - not to mention it's not too heavy in my stomach.

i love simple food too, but i eat ALOT of it ^^"
if only i could gain some weight :P
(i love my stomach heavy, if im full im in top condition XD)

Timbjerr
May 3rd, 2010, 12:44 PM
i lvoe spicey food, my mom is so jealous cuz now i can out spice her :3

haha, yeah...I can "out-spice" my mom too. The funny thing is, like I said, I'm half-Mexican/half-White ethnically. My mom is my Mexican parent and even my dad can out-spice her. XD

Ashe~
May 3rd, 2010, 12:59 PM
i swear i got some asian in me, cuz chinese food,& japanese food is my ultimate weakness
i get so curious if i havnt tried it *clutches stomach& collapses after rememberin the clams* kuso...... bad idea :(

changin subject to:

pizza i love brocolli on pizza O.o"

I have a weakness for white people food D: (thats what I call it) xD

Volroc
May 3rd, 2010, 01:23 PM
I have a weakness for white people food D: (thats what I call it) xD

lol i got a weakness for anythin edible, that i like XD

haha, yeah...I can "out-spice" my mom too. The funny thing is, like I said, I'm half-Mexican/half-White ethnically. My mom is my Mexican parent and even my dad can out-spice her. XD

im..... well everything, i got a lil of everything splashed in me, im perfection lol jk! :P

Yusshin
May 4th, 2010, 02:35 AM
My family makes that, sheep's head where you eat the brains and tongue. It's my dad's favourite food, but I still can't muster the courage to eat it.

I wouldn't eat the tongue xD;;; but the brains are really good. My fiance's mum made it for us one time, along with tender lamb meat *.* mm...

I also like fishsticks!

Do you like putting fishsticks in your mouth?

Guillermo
May 4th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Dirt. Yup, good old fashioned dirt.

In all honesty, probably chicken or hotdogs.

The Barber of Seville
May 5th, 2010, 12:59 PM
well, favorite food...Pasta for sure, but i also like a brazilian food that is made with jerky with pumpkin and believe me, that is delicious :)

oh ya, i'm a coffee addict, so, everything wiith coffee i love :D