PDA

View Full Version : Your own season

Forever
May 2nd, 2010, 12:43 AM
If you could invent your own season, when would it be (yes, this means 5 seasons) and what type of weather would it have? Also, the name of it?

I dunno for me D:

Zet
May 2nd, 2010, 12:45 AM
I would create a season during the month of Smarch it will be both hot and cold depending on the day. I shall call it Swinter.

loliwin
May 2nd, 2010, 01:19 AM
My season would be in April and i'll call it the April season. Absolute-zero cold.

I'm very creative eh? :D

Guillermo
May 2nd, 2010, 01:53 AM
Between September and October, it would be called Shwelling. It would be constantly raining.

Binary
May 2nd, 2010, 02:13 AM
Glrain, the grey, dark, stormy, cloudy and extremely rainy season. September-November.

Jesh
May 2nd, 2010, 03:20 AM
Festurverty; December. Christmas and junk.

Dukey
May 2nd, 2010, 04:13 AM
Umm, Christmas, where it's all snowwy and american wintery all over the world xD;
Stupid Australian season times xD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 2nd, 2010, 04:24 AM
I'd call it Blorange, between summer and autumn. The sky would be perpetually orange, like at dusk, and it would snow and be sunny on alternate days.

Mattysaurus
May 2nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
Raineh, the world shrouded in perpetual rain. For only two to three weeks though. ;D

RuRuBell
May 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM
Don't know what I would call it, but the weather would be overcast, the temperature in the 10's with a nice wind. Occasional thunderstorms.

Eпvy
May 2nd, 2010, 08:42 PM
My season would exist for where I live specifically, and it would be called "True Winter".

And it would be actually cold. There would be no 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s...and... 90s (like in 2006. D:) during this winter like the other one.

Or how about I just take all of the seasons and make them act like they should instead of the screwed up seasons that we've been getting lately where I live. I want winter to be cold. I want Spring to be nice.

Chiku Hamasaki
May 3rd, 2010, 06:12 AM
SWINTER.
>__> yes. i got it from tv. But that'd be awesome!
Having winter during summer~ I looooveee winntterrr. x3

Limey-chan
May 3rd, 2010, 06:23 AM
I would call it the season of BRIT. Basically, you get all the seasons in just one day. One minute it will be snowing, the next it will be blazing sunshine, then torrential rain.

It's based off what British weather is currently like, so tbh we probably wouldn't notice much difference.

Narcissus Secret
May 3rd, 2010, 02:41 PM
I would probably have one where it is sunny, but not extremely hot. It is hot enough to swim, but cool enough to where you don't sweat in your living room. I would call it Sumsprallinter.

Of course... the only time any season would be perfect is if the days changed according to my want.

Melody
May 3rd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Between Winter and Spring, about two months long...a season of never ending wind, NEVER too strong and NEVER too weak. Winds would usually blow at about 5-25 MPH, never faster.
Temperatures would be up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than Summer but never more than 15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than an average Spring day for the region.

The name of this somewhat pleasant season, which is intended to transition you slowly into Spring, and THEN into Summer would be called Bluster.

Rainfall would be unchanged, but would likely be blown around the world until the storm died out. Some regions might get more rain, some might get less. I'm not gonna crunch numbers for that, but you get the point.

Eternal Nightmare
May 4th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I hate to be extremely hot and I love cool weather like the spring and fall times. So before summertime could have something like Spreeze...the period of nice breezy weather :D.

Okami Chi
May 4th, 2010, 07:58 AM
I would have "My December." You thought December was cold, wait till you find how cold "Serbion" will be. It will be the next Ice-Age.

-Okami

Pass!on
May 4th, 2010, 08:10 AM
A mini-season in my favorite month, May. And I'll call it ..Spring 2.0
Haha umm.. Oh! All cherry blossom and pear trees and any other plant would be in full bloom with flowers.
And the weather would be perfect for shorts and a tank top, but not too hot so you could wear a cute sweater or pants too.
Somehow magically all the water will be warmed up by then, so you can go swimming.

Åzurε
May 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Thick fog most days, with a chance of ball lightning-producing storm squalls. I shall call it "Scary".

A Pixy
May 4th, 2010, 06:13 PM
N

It would be completely neutral.

It would be 10 to 13 degrees everyday with mild clouds, occasional rain, and no complaints.

It would be neutral.

Gumball Watterson
May 4th, 2010, 07:09 PM
My season is called Holy Tejasis. From Christmas time to the end of February. In that time, the weather changes dramatically every hour.

Yes, that means Snow at 90 degrees and some thunder with a drought while cows rain in Dallas.

RYOUKI
May 4th, 2010, 09:24 PM
It would be in January and it will always be windy, to the point that tornadoes are running amok. I'd call it: Torwindy

Yusshin
May 5th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Hmm... I'd create a month called Octune. The temperature would always be 21C with a pleasant breeze; the trees would remain yellow for the entire month's duration, though, and it would rain in the middle of the month for a bit. There wouldn't be any sticky, hot humidity in Octune. Several rare, gorgeous flowers would dub Octune their month of bloom. The lake would still be warm and swimming would be feasible. Generally, this month would be located in-between August and September. Obviously the name derives from June (the swimming month) and October (the month the trees turn different colours).

Yay~

Jolene
May 5th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Less gravity season: A season with less gravity, like on the moon.