PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa!~

Esper-chan
May 2nd, 2010, 02:45 AM
I'm Esper-chan! Obviously not my real name, but i'd rather get to know this place before i use my real name!

In short; I'm from the UK, i'm not very smart, i love pokemon, i love anime and i love to draw!

I've read the rules and i hope i don't mess up! ^_^"

Zet
May 2nd, 2010, 03:28 AM
It's always best to remain anonymous on the internet :P but welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay here and you'll find that we have forums for the places you want to discuss what you want to discuss and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else.

Esper-chan
May 2nd, 2010, 04:37 AM
It's always best to remain anonymous on the internet :P but welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay here and you'll find that we have forums for the places you want to discuss what you want to discuss and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else.

Thank you very much! ^-^
I'll keep that in mind~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 2nd, 2010, 04:59 AM
Welcome to PC! I keep my real name (and age) a closely guarded secret as well (what you see in my signature is my game character's name, not my real one XD).

In any event, please enjoy your stay on the forums!

Esper-chan
May 2nd, 2010, 05:07 AM
Welcome to PC! I keep my real name (and age) a closely guarded secret as well (what you see in my signature is my game character's name, not my real one XD).

In any event, please enjoy your stay on the forums!
Thank you very much! ^-^ Personally i prefer to know where i am before i say anything.

Chiku Hamasaki
May 2nd, 2010, 05:31 AM
Ah! Welcome to PC :3 !
Kudos for reading the rules! :D I'm sure you'll do fine.
For some reason, I'm guessing since they are rullless.. xD everything sticks in mind after reading them.

I think it's best to stay secret :3 I mean, i've never given out my real name .. owait. I did already. but it was in a post! biiig difference.. i think. xD So YEAH!

Enjoy your stay here on PC !
Hope to see some grand posts from youu ;3

Esper-chan
May 2nd, 2010, 05:47 AM
Ah! Welcome to PC :3 !
Kudos for reading the rules! :D I'm sure you'll do fine.
For some reason, I'm guessing since they are rullless.. xD everything sticks in mind after reading them.

I think it's best to stay secret :3 I mean, i've never given out my real name .. owait. I did already. but it was in a post! biiig difference.. i think. xD So YEAH!

Enjoy your stay here on PC !
Hope to see some grand posts from youu ;3
Arigato! It's pretty much instinct.

Hmmm... I think i might keep my real name a secret then. After all i do somewhat like my username~ ^_^

Sophisticated.
May 2nd, 2010, 06:17 AM
Welcome to PC Esper-Chan! =D Want to teach me some japanese? xD Hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to read the rules!

リュザキ
May 2nd, 2010, 07:48 AM
コンイチワ、ゲンキ デス カ。

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

It would be cool to see some of your drawings.

Eternal Nightmare
May 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums. Well I have already given my real name out to at least two people o-o but I hope you are enjoying the forums. Also, please do post some of your drawings. As an artist myself I'm highly curious.

NatureKeeper
May 2nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
[css-div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border-color: red blue; border-style:solid; background-color: #000000"]Konnichiwa!

Good way to practice japanese :P!~

Welcome to the Pokémon Community forums. It's good you read the rules. Have good time...

Now, sayounara (was it?)[/css-div]