PDA

View Full Version : Cleanliness is next to Godliness!

Narcissus Secret
May 2nd, 2010, 07:23 PM
I thought of this because my room is messy and needs to be cleaned up, but I don't have the self-discipline needed to force myself to clean... .

1. Are you a clean person?
2. Are you organized?
3. Do you enjoy cleaning?

1. Are you a clean person?]
I shower everyday, brush my teeth at least once a day. I floss occasionally. So.. I'd say I'm clean.
2. Are you organized?
No not really. My room is thrashed(mainly due to a bunch of clutter that if arranged correctly wouldn't look so bad...) my binder is too bleh to deal with, so is my backpack. I want to be more clean and organized... it is just tedious..
No, not really. It is tedious, busy work. Especially to only have to do it again.

I know.. I clean my room monday...

EmeraldSerenade
May 2nd, 2010, 07:52 PM
Yes, and I try to always be.
2. Are you organized?
Yepp, I know where all my stuff is xD I have to be organized for school anyways.
No. I HATE cleaning. Its a pain in the ass >.>. My mom does all that xD

Åzurε
May 2nd, 2010, 08:14 PM
Ehh, needs a touch of work, but I make sure I'm presentable before going anywhere.

2. Are you organized?
Only in my head. Our house is too crazy for organization, no matter how hard the 'rents seem to try...

Some days. I'll have "productive spells" and "lazy spells". I feel some constructive energy building up, perhaps it's time for a cleaning frenzy.

Timbjerr
May 2nd, 2010, 08:16 PM
1) Are you a clean person?
Other than subpar oral hygiene, I'm pretty clean most of the time. :P

2) Are you organized?
Even though my room is a mess, I oddly enough know where to find everything I need. It's after I clean up that I forget where everything is. D:

3) Do you enjoy cleaning?
Nope, but I have to do it once every couple of weeks to keep rats away, right? That's called being responsible. XD

Ninja Caterpie
May 2nd, 2010, 11:06 PM
is that a Poirot quote i spy?

1) Are you a clean person?
I try to be, but I get lazy a lot, usually about brushing my teeth and cleaning my room.

2) Are you organized?
No.

3) Do you enjoy cleaning?
Once it's done and I look at my clean table, yup.

Dukey
May 2nd, 2010, 11:24 PM
Kinda, I shower every morning, and wash my hair when I do. Probably too slack on teeth cleaning but my dentist doesn't notice xD

2. Are you organized?
Hardly, things get done at the last second, my room is a mess and so is my desk.

God no, it's such a chore D:

Binary
May 3rd, 2010, 02:23 AM
I guess so. I try to put cleanliness in one of my top priorities ;D.

2. Are you organized?
Yeah, except for my desk which is crammed with books at the moment

Not really, but I try to keep my room clean.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 3rd, 2010, 03:30 AM
No, it's never been of great importance to me.
2. Are you organized?
In some ways, yes. In other ways, no, and my room is a good example of this.
Not particularly. I prefer sleep. And watching anime. At least cleaning is better than homework.

hiphiphippo
May 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM
not at all.. D: i wish i were though
but as for hygiene, i'm always clean! unless i get lazy when i'm on break ;D

2. Are you organized?
yes! i always hafta keep a to-do list so i dont forget stuff and i make all these charts and stuff for my pokemon ^-^
i also continuously organize my binder o-o

no. :t260:

The Sly Fox
May 3rd, 2010, 03:46 PM
1. Are you a clean person? Yes, I consider myself a clean person.
2. Are you organized? I could be more organized, but yeah.
3. Do you enjoy cleaning? No xD I hate it.

Kenpari
May 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
1. I am a clean person. I don't like crap to be all over the place and a huge mess here and there. I hate being around a messy place.
2. I am very organized. I want everything to be somewhere, and for it to always be there unless it's got a good reason to be somewhere else. It helps me keep track of things and get what I need to get in a timely manner.
3. I absolutely hate to clean. I do the first time organizing stuff and might clean if it's absolutely overwhelming, but I absolutely hate cleaning. I just try as good as I can from making a mess in the first place.

Gumball Watterson
May 3rd, 2010, 04:41 PM
Last thing anyone would describe me as is "Clean" or "Organized". I'm always sloppy and everything is disorganized in my world. For some reason I find that much easier than being organized >_>

Ayselipera
May 3rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
Yes I am. My room is really clean and I make sure I'm clean everyday too.

2. Are you organized?
Most of the time unless I get lazy.

In a weird way, yeah, I enjoy it a lot.

Sammi
May 3rd, 2010, 08:31 PM
Mostly. I wouldn't say I'm a slob, but I'm definitely not a neat freak, either. There's room for improvement. I'm a bit better about my hygiene than I am about the state of my bedroom/kitchen, that's for sure. ...I hope. ._.

2. Are you organized?
I have organized piles of mess. :p Some of it can get unruly, like my box of writing. I know what's in there, and sometimes it takes shifting to get to certain things, but I think it's as organized as I can make it with what I have.

Depends on my mood and how dirty the stuff is. If it's dirty, I certainly enjoy how clean it is afterward, even if the cleaning itself was a pain. The act itself varies. I oddly like doing dishes, but everything else, not as much.

RuRuBell
May 3rd, 2010, 09:24 PM
1. Nope! Well, I'm clean in one aspect: I never leave food/dishes lying around. That's just nasty.

2. I'm horribly disorganized!

3. No, not really. I don't mind if someone tells me to do it, but I won't tell myself to clean if I'm alone. I do feel a nice sense of accomplishment after it's done, though.

Cherrim
May 5th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Sometimes. My cleanliness/tidiness is in direct correlation to how much stuff I have, though. :( I'm often VERY neat when I'm away at school because I just don't have as many things to keep track of and everything has a place. But back home? Ugh, I have way too much stuff even though I have a big room. There are boxes piled up, and random piles of things in the corners... D: Even when it's the tidiest that it gets, it still looks cluttered.

2. Are you organized?
Not... very. Like I said, everything has a place when I'm away at school and I always know exactly where to find something but at home it's just a free for all. XD

I don't mind it so much if I'm just cleaning up after myself because that's my own fault but I hate cleaning up after other people. (Though, if others really want to clean up after me, that's... not a problem, haha.)

Saltare.
May 5th, 2010, 03:53 PM
No.
2. Are you organized?
No.
Awh, hell to the no!

But, when I gotta clean my room, I clean. Plug in my iHome, blast some music...it motivates me(:

poopnoodle
May 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM
1. Are you a clean person?]
some people find the fact that i don't shower daily repulsive (it's unhealthy to shower every day >;-c), but i think i'm well-hygiened.
2. Are you organized?
i keep my house spotless, but my room is dreadful. it's cluttered with a ton of junk i don't have the patience to clean around. i'm content with my lifestyle
it's...occupying i guess, but i'm a bit of a perfectionist when i'm focused on a task so i make the process more tedious than it has to be, thus it becomes more nuisance-y than enjoyable.

Zorua
May 8th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Yes. I have to stay clean. And I mean have to stay clean. I have an obsession with it.

2. Are you organized?

I try to be as organized as possible.

Because of my procrastinating nature, I don't necessarily enjoy it, but when it really comes down to it, I'm really proud of the result in the end. ♥