View Full Version : Shalom

May 3rd, 2010, 10:08 AM
Shalom (Hebrew greeting meaning Peace)

I just joined and thought I should say Hello... Hello! :)

I'm Tzipora, Tzipi for short, 18 and I live in the UK. I have a pokemon DS game which I used to play loads before I started college, but I want to get back into it. I used to LOVE the card game when I was little and still have some!

I'm looking forward to back into pokemon and getting to know this community :cheeky:

Eternal Nightmare
May 3rd, 2010, 10:57 AM
Hello and welcome to PC. You shall meet plenty who also loves pokemon as well. Oh you collect pokemon cards...I don't do the pokemon tcg I collect yugioh cards xD. Well I hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesistate to talk to me cuz I'm here n_n.

May 3rd, 2010, 1:01 PM
Still Have Pokemon Cards of the 1st Gen. xD Welcome or Shalom! (I learned a new word in another language!)Hope you stay active,read the rules and Have a great time! ^^

May 3rd, 2010, 1:13 PM
Hello, Tzipi. Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to read the rules... and as always, if you have a question/need any help don't hesitate to ask.

May 4th, 2010, 1:44 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm sure I'll be active.

I thought I had a pokemon DS game but I guess I traded it in. Is it easy to get Wifi on the DS? I've tried loads and cant seem to get it to work.