PDA

View Full Version : -*Teen Titans- The Race Across Time*-

Pages : [1] 2

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 4th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone! ^^ I have recently decided to make a Teen Titans RP!

Plot

It was just an ordinary day, and the Teen Titans were in their tower watching some televison. Suddenly there was a terrible shake, which seemed to be an earthquake but bigger. The dark clouds covered the sun, and the ocean, that once was so gentle, was rough. The Teen Titans ran outside to investigate, and right away they noticed a difference. The ocean was gone, and where it was supposed to be lay a road with odd looking cars floating past. They were in the future. 100 years into the future actually. Who could of done this? Well, whoever it was it was somewhere in this city, and the titans need to find it and destroy it in order to get back to their own time. Maybe they'll meet some fellow titans along the way...

Characters up for Grabs

Raven- *~Rayquaza Freak~*
Robin-
Starfire-trap-door57
Cybourg-
Beast Boy- tyranitar dude
Terra-

Character Profiles

You dont have to post your profile if your being one of the characters above, but please do if your making up your character. ^^ You can be a good or bad character. And your character should have the same amount of energy level as everyone else. There is so "strongest" character. ^^

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Description-
Powers/Weapons-
History-
Side- (Good/Bad)

Rules

1. No powerplaying (Acting out someone elses character without asking)
2. Stick with the plot (in some rp's I notice a lot of people trying to change the whole plot of the RP. >.<)
3. Have fun! ^^

---

Here's my profile-

Name- Cat Girl (or C.G)
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Personality- Cat Girl is a very bubbly and clumsy creature, and she is usually hyper and playful. She hates fighting, but most of the time she has no choice. Overall, she is a very nice person.
Description- Clicky here for Cat Girls picture. ^_^ (I drew it on paint so it looks bad. =P) (http://tinypic.com/fxuae)
Powers/Weapons- Cat Girl uses her deadly claws for a weapon, and her power is shadows and darkness.
History- Unknown
Side- Good

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Name- Shade
Age-16
Gender-Male
Personality-He is just like Raven with one exception, he loves having fun!
Description- He is Raven's best friend from the planet of Azarath, he has long silver hair, and deep blue eyes. He is tall with a kind of muscular build. He has a short temper, but more control over his powers.
Powers/Weapons- He has all the powers Raven has, but due to training, he can summon forth lightning AND CONTROL WATER
History- He is Raven's best friend from her homeplanet, but other than that, nothing is known about him.
Side- (Good/Bad)Undecided

Alex_
November 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM
seems cool i'll take beast boy XD

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Kool, maybe we can start soon! XD

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 4th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks for joining you two. ^^ We can start once we get a few more members.

Midori Chi
November 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
ooc:Sounds like that episode with Starfire and Warp a little. I'm up for it though! I call Starfire!

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
YAY another miembro! Hopefully more join!
TACOS!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Master Angel
November 5th, 2004, 05:53 AM
NOOO! My baby's taken! I wanted Beast Boy! *cries*

Don't worry, I'll get over it... if BB has a romance with my character. XD j/k

Name- Angel
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Personality- She is a tough-girl who wn't give up in a fight, and she is very loyal to her friends.
Description- She has long brown hair with hints of red, blue eyes, large black dragon-wings, a demonic tail, and two horns. She wears a red shirt and pants with flames and a black bandana.
Powers/Weapons- She can control and create fire, and ignite her entire body to make it stronger in hand-to-hand combat.
History- Unknown
Side- Neutral. She'll help out whoever needs it, if she feels like it.

ReploidZero798
November 5th, 2004, 03:41 PM
When can we start? Soon?
XD

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 11:45 AM
We can start right now, if someone is willing to start us off. ^^ I'm a little braindead right now. lol

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I had just reached the city so I could visit my buddy Rave, when I saw this huge flash. I went out of my ship and saw plenty more of them. Now I am new to this planet, bu I was under the understanding that the earthlings are technologically dense. I then saw Raven and decided to fly on over and give her a hello hug.......

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Is it too late to join?

Name- Angelous
Age- 16
Gender- male
Personality- A loner, doesn't make very many friends
Description- Despite his appearance he really is a good guy
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/me.png
Powers- Invisibility and healing (obviosly flight too)
History- Grew up having to hid the wings he was born with, never had any real friends. People always though he was a freak.
Side- Good but from his past he should be bad.

Mari
November 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Can I still join ~su?

Name: Momoko [Momo for short] Li

Personality: Momoko has a very upbeat attitude and is rather naive. She is also acts tomboyish and is kind of mischievous, not all the time though. She is smart for her age and can be very stubborn at times.

Description: She has waist length blonde hair and has piercing, pale blue eyes. She has a fair skin and a slender built. She often wears knee length cargo shorts that is seemingly a boy's, and a plain shirt that varies in color. She often wears a cap, too.

Powers/Weapons: By merely touching another person's exposed flesh, Momo absorbs their powers and memories for a short period of time. How long she is able to use others' abilities is dependent on how long flesh-to-flesh contact is maintained. Unfortunately for her, she can't control this power so she wears gloves.

History: Momo was said to be adopted and has an unknown past, all she knew was that she had been living with her 'father' and her five brothers when she was a year old, until the present time being.

Side: Not sure yet.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
OCC- Thanks for joining you two. ^^ Its never to late to join.

IC- Cat Girl was sitting silently on a roof of a restraunt, watching over the city carefully. She smelt a new presence in the area, and they definatly werent from around there. She jumped swiftly from the roof, and into the alley below her. This alley was her home. She didnt like to go where the street lights shone, for there were crowds of people, and it seemed thar each and every one of those people were judging you. Therefore, when Cat Girl needed to get out of the alley, she would use the rooftops where normally normal human beings couldnt notice you.

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Can I join too? :P

Name: Zada

Personality: She is always hyper and acts tomboyish. She is also smart, strong, and funny.
Description: She has long wavy orange hair, yellow eyes, freckled face, and fair skin. Zada mostly wears a yellow mini skirt and and gray tank top with a lightning blot across it, and a golden ruin stone in the middle of her for-head.
Powers/Wepons: Zada has the power to control lightning and thunder. She could also move objects with her mind and could read other poeple's minds, too.

History: Unkown
Side: Good (or is she?)

:.~*Saix*~.:
November 6th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Cool Im up For RAVEN shes Cool

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Cool Im up For RAVEN shes Cool
That means you're my best friend....read the profile of my character..
XD
We already have a female Angel so if one of you would change your name....

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 02:57 PM
*Angelous invisibly flying overhead watching the cat-like human bounding from roof top to roof top, he wonders who that could be. Is it another like me?*

OOC: Is my name better? Its another version of Angel

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Zada was hovering over a far away ocean, lying on her back in mid-air chanting the words, "Zerk-Mortex-Ninray."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:09 PM
OOC: An extra note on my invisibility power, not even heat detectors can detect me, its like i'm not even there..

IC:*Angelous flies down toward the cat-person, carefully hovering close*

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:10 PM
When I reached the spot where Raven was supposed to be, she had already transformed into a Raven and gone somewhere with her friends. I saw a giant T shaped building and thought it was her home. I went inside and decided to try and find her room...

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Cat Girl perked up her ears. She though she heard something hovering above her.
What is that? she asked herself. I know Im not imagining things
But this was the least of her worries. She had to find this strange presence. Like a shadow, Cat Girl jumped from the rooftop and onto the road, no longer caring if people saw her. If they do see me, they'll only see my shadow she convinced herself. Cat Girl then jumped into a small park. She could tell she was getting closer...

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 03:14 PM
a couple feet from the tower was Beast Boy pondering what had happened and where he was but inside he knew where he was he just didnt want to believe it.He looked around for his friends , but they were no where in sight."Where could they be?" he asked himself....

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Zada teleported herself to a stranage city. She looked up into the sky and she relized that somthing was wrong, VERY wrong....

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
*He follows her slightly hovering about a foot above the ground
He thinks to himself* She is like me. She and I are what normal people would call a freak. *He thinks about all the nasty things people have told him and a little tear falls down to the ground*

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I started going through each room. First I found what looked like a computer room. On closer inspection, I found a sign saying " Cyborg's room". I smiled and continued on. The next room was locked and I decided to leave it as Raven never locks her door, she just attacks whoever goes in w/out permission. The next room was very similar to a training facility. I found three spherical objects and a pole. They all had an R on them and figured it was this Robin RAven told me about. With two rooms left, I poofed into one and was surrounded by shadows.
'' Yup, this is Raven's room." I walked over and saw her meditation mirror. I shrugged at what might be in it......
I sat on her bed and decided to do some meditating of my own while I waited.....

Mari
November 6th, 2004, 03:26 PM
With a grin plastered on her face, Momoko ran towards a nearby park. Finally, she had a day off. No school, no annoying brothers, and a lot of free time for her; it was truly a wonderful day. She sat down on the bench and tilted her head upwards for her to get a view at the sky.

Her grin suddenly faded. Even though she was a child of nine years of age, she could feel a presence of some sort and it was near her.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Cat Girls ears perked forward as she heard a small faint sound. It sounded like a drip, a tear...
I must be imagining... she thought, looking around. What was going on?

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:30 PM
*He notices the little girl and decides to go and play around in the trees, finally becoming visible*

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Then, Zada felt a VERY strong pain in her spine, causing her to fall to the ground. Suddenly, her eyes started to glow bright yellow! And lightning striked her with terriffing rage and she let out a scream of pain.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
*In fright he suddenly becomes invisible again so people watching won't think he had anything to do with the little girl's screaming*

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I got so bored here, I decided to take off. I went to check out all the scenes of the city, when I saw something interesting.......

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Finally, the lightning faded, and Zada was lying on the ground breathing heavily.
She thought to herself, "I--I lost control...."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:37 PM
*flies up close to the top of the tree line and waits to see whats going to happen next with the little girl*

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Cat Girl finally stopped and looked around her, and saw what seemed to be following her. What she saw was quite a shock to her. She didnt know that others like her lived in this city.
I think I wanna...talk to him Cat Girl thought cheerfully, walking quickly over to the boy. She had never talked to anyone before. It would be a whole new experience. But before she could say anything, the boy was gone once again.

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Zada looked up and saw a cat-like shadowy figure. "W-who are you?" Zada asked in a weak voice.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Bewildered by what had happened Beast Boy decided to look around for his friends....They could'nt have gone too far, they were just here.He said to himself.So Beast Boy walked on, and he got to thinking.What am I walking for?I could just turn into a cheetah and find them faster, or turn into a hawk and look for them from above.But then he got to thinking,wait I cant there is people her they'll see me.But since this is the future maybe they already know about our powers!So feeling proud of himself he rose into the sky.Some people would glance up at him and act like nothing was happening. After about an hour of flying Beast Boy saw what had seemed to be a human but with a Cat-like appearance. He decided to go down and talk to her.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:41 PM
*Sees the cat like person and reveals himself except for his wings* Um, how did you know I was here? Who are you? Are you going to call me a freak too?

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I saw a boy change into a bird. I figured this was Beast Boy and changed into a raven myself. I trailed him to see if he'd take me to Raven.......

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"Uh...freak?" Cat Girl didnt know what a freak was. "Whats a...freak?"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:45 PM
You know, someone who looks different from everyone else... Like me... *he reveals his wings* See.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"Oh...well then...I guess I'm one of those. A freak I mean," Cat Girl replied. "Is it good to be a freak?"
Cat Girl was quite curious about this new word. She wanted to know more.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
As Beast Boy was going to investigate what he had called the Cat woman he looked behind him there was what looked like a Raven. Raven! he said excitedly No that can't be Raven, she looks somewhat smaller. Either way Beast Boy knew a it wasnt a real raven so, he turned back and decided to see if he knew anything about his friends.

katfox2
November 6th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Zada tries to get up and she did but, barley.
She teleported herself to an unknown area, where she saw two strange people, one who looks like a cat and a boy who has wings. She walked to them as said in a soft whispher, "I know what it's like to be a freak...." Then, a tear came rolling down her cheek.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I saw BeastBOy turn back to face me. I figured he knew I wasn;t a real bird. I decided to show my true colors. I changed back to a boy and said to him," HULLO BEASTBOY!!!!"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I don't really know if its good to be a freak. I wish I could be normal, or start over. I hate humans. They are mean little creatures that don't accept anything that doesn't look like them. *He floats down and sits on the ground* I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I will never forget what they did to me... *rolls up in a little ball and turns invisible but is still there* I hate them..Hate them, hate them, hate them.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Huh!? said Beast Boy.I knew he wasnt a real raven.But how does he know my name?Beast Boy studied the boy....Rave!! I should've known! Beast Boy flew down into an alley motioning Rave to come also...

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"I think I like being a freak. I like being who I am. You should too!" Cat Girl said, trying to cheer the boy up.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I still hate them *he said as he became visible again and straightened up* I will never forget nor forgive those who hurt me. I will have my revenge for all the pain..
-----------------------

Mari
November 6th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Jumping off the bench she was in, Momoko rushed off, not caring where she was going. She was getting too curious as of who the strange auras belonged to. As she continued on running she accidentally bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

She groaned, as she bit her lip then looked up to the person she bumped into. It was a cat-like girl. "I'm sorry I wan't paying attention to where I was going and-" She paused as she tried to catch her breath.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC:Actually tyranitar dude, the name is Shade.....XD
IC: He motioned me to follow him. I guess Raven told her friends about me just like she told me about tehm. I smiled, changed back, and followed him.....

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Cat Girl was about to say something to the boy, but someone bumped into her. When the girl apologised, Cat Girl said, "Its okay. No harm done. Are you...okay?"

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I was getting bored of Beast Boy doing this so I changed back and said," Azarath Mentrion Zinthos!" I called fortht the shadows to bind him in place and force him to talk. XD

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Hey Shade?Have seen any of the other titans? Asked Beast Boy in a serious voice...

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:38 PM
You should know where they are Beast Boy," I said angrily," You are one of them." I was losing my patience and my eyes started glowing a deep blue." Tell me where they are or else," I said threateningly!

Mari
November 6th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Momoko nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright." She answered cheerily. "I'm sorry again."

She grinned brightly at the girl then glanced at her companions. She could've sworn she heard a boy's voice while she was running towards them, but all she could see was two girls.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
ehh..uhhh.....Beast Boy backed up slowly "i dunno , there was all these big waves and then there was-" Beast Boy could tell that Shade was angry wanted to know where they were. " Basically we were in out tower and well uhh then all of a sudden we were here.I stood in shock for a moment and then looked around and they were gone ! Just like that gone!"

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" I asked him." When people lie to me it gets me mad.....you wouldn't want me mad," I said, and then I called forth lightning to strike the ground near him.......

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"I'm not lying, Honest!"said Beast Boy in a very nervous voice.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I let loose a tremendous bolt of lightning just off to the back of Beast Boy. My eyes changed back to normal and I said," I sure hope you aren't lying. Come on, lets' go look for them," I sad. I changed into my raven form and took off towards what looked like a park.... :laugh:

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Beast Boy took form as an eagle "The hawk just wasnt working for me" he said sarcastically.So we're heading off to that park?

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Yup," I said." Hey BeastBoy, I bet I can beat you there" I laughed and flew off faster than he could go as an eagle.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 05:12 PM
OOC:I keep accidently typing Beasly Boy XD

IC:"What, no fair" said Beast Boy laughing. Beast Boy and Shade landed on a tree brance. They saw three shady figures talking...

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hey, what do you think they're talking about Beatsboy?" I asked. I looked at his face and said," It's my right as the winner of the race to make fun og your name once.....it's a rule." I laughed and turned back to a boy. I landed next to one of the figures and practically screamed " HELLO!"

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Beast Boy turned back into a human as well. The 3 shadows looked at us..

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I saw three, then I saw three....then there was still three....>XD
" Hi, I'm Shade, and this is BeastBoy, we were wondering if you've seen any of the Teen Titans around here?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Teen...Titans? Whats that?" Cat Girl asked. She was confused. This had been the most eventful day of her life.

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 07:46 PM
" Well ..Uhh...its a group of teenagers that have powers" Beast Boy looked over at Shade for some help with the explanation.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:47 PM
The teen titans are a group of people with powers similar to ours...." I said, paused, and said," what is your power...?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"My...powers?" Cat Girl asked. "I like shadows..."
Cat Girl didnt know how to make her answer clear, but then again, she didnt quite understand the question these strangers were asking, let alone know that they were talking about.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:56 PM
what can you do with the shadows?" I asked eagerly." I like shadows too you see."

Alex_
November 6th, 2004, 08:01 PM
" I'm a pretty big fan of light " Beast Boy said in a humorous voice.Both of them glared at Beast Boy.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 08:09 PM
It took a moment before Cat Girl answered the question.
"I can become a shadow...and...thats all I know..." Cat Girl said. Cat Girl had never really used her powers, she only used them to move around the city. Therefore, she didnt know how to use them.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 08:22 PM
" Oh well I can do that too," I said. I gave her a demonstrtion by hiding in the shadow of a nearby tre...

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Cat Girl smiled brightly, and demonstrated as well. At first there was a big ball of darkness, and then all there was was a shadow floating inches above the ground. Cat Girl then quickly transformed back into her cat-like self.
"Whats you names?" Cat Girl asked the two boys soon after.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Well," I said," My name is Shade. That's BeastBoy, and we're Teen Titans....kinda"

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"Hello Shade...and Beast Boy", Cat Girl purred, and bowed happily. "My name is Cat Girl. Will you be my friends? I have never had friends before."
This was true. Cat Girl had never talked to anyone before, therefore she had no friends.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Sure, but who are they?" I asked, gesturing to the other two people.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 6th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Cat Girl looked across at the other two people.
"I dont know. They have yet to tell me their names..." Cat Girl replied.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I'm Angelous.
*he sticks his hand out to shake* Its nice to know that there are some people that don't consider me a freak. *smiles*

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Oh well," I said. I made a ball of shadow card with a way to reach me." If the other ever gives you her names, or you need help,just touch the Raven and I'll get the message. Nice to meet you Angelous." I gave him a card too.
I signaled to BeastBoy and we took off in flight to find the other Titans.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:14 PM
*he pockets the card and thinks thats neat* Bye!! Good luck finding the other Titans!!

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Flying with beastboy this time was boring. He was so quiet, even when I tried getting him to talk.....it was just creepy.....anyways, wekept on flying, and then I said," Let's go back to the Tower. I'm getting hungry!"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Well, I'm tired.. Lets find somewhere to crash.
---------------------------

Mari
November 6th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Cool!" The nine-year-old girl exclaimed happily as she watched Cat Girl and Shade, as she heard, demonstrated their powers.

So her brothers' weren't lying after all, she wasn't the only one who has unique abilities. Now she couldn't help but let her grin widen more and more.

"Nee [Hey]," Momoko started, speaking in her father's language. "Cat Girl, what else could you do?" She continued in a very cheery and excited tone. She surely was excited to meet someone like her.

Master Angel
November 7th, 2004, 06:44 AM
OOC- Oh man, four pages! Why didn't I get on?

I could leave this right now, and I probably should, but I love Teen Titans too much, so what's happened? So I can get myself back in.

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Beast Boy could hear Shades stoumach (sp?) growling across the pitch black sky."Ok" he said "Lets go on back to the tower,i'm getting tired anyway".Both of them made a sharp turn and started back for the tower.After a couple short minutes Beast Boy said, "When do you think we should start searching again tommorow?"...

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Well, If you had asked me, you would have to be hurt. My other power is to heal the wounded. I know, I would suck in battle if I only had my healing power, but since my invisibility is so good, I can kick some butt and they wouldn't know I was there. Plus, I can fly too.. But I don't see the "awsomeness" in flying, it really tires me out.
------------------------------------

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 7th, 2004, 09:21 AM
"I wish I could fly!" Cat Girl said, her tone excited and playful. "I think your really lucky Angelous!"
Cat Girl then turned to the little girl.
"I think I have more powers...but...I dont know what they are," she said. Oh, how she wished she knew what her powers were, but it would take a while to figure them out. Cat Girl let out a sigh, and sat down in the grass.
"Im...uhhh...whats the word? Bored?"

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 09:23 AM
*looks at her*
You don't get out much do you?
-------------------------------

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 7th, 2004, 09:31 AM
OCC- I love playing the role of Cat Girl. lol Its so fun.

IC-"Get out much?" Cat Girl asked. "Actually, I try to leave my alley everyday!"

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 09:35 AM
when we arrived at the tower, I saw beastboy struggling with the lock so I did my think and poofed us inside. I ran straight towards the ktichen. In there was some bacon, steak, eggs, ham, milk, and a bunch of other animal products......then I saw what I wanted......tofu dogs!!!!XD

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Beast Boy saw Shade reach straight for the tofu dogs." you like those nasty things?You and Raven really are alike she loves those, she practically lives off them...............Well i'm gonna head to bed" he said quietly.Soon after he got to his room walked to the window and said to himself Where are you guys?I need you. Me and shade will find you no matter what!Beast boy walked to his bed and peacefully fell asleep.....

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 10:31 AM
OOC: Beast Boy is the one who likes Tofu Dogs.....he's a vegetarian remember?
IC: I paid no attention to BeastBoy, I just kept eating......
Then I started thinking about tomorrow and where Raven might be.....I knew I shouldn't be worried because she can take care of herself.....but what if?

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 10:36 AM
OOC: Its Beast boy who loves tofu. Raven HATES them.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 7th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Cat Girl smiled brightly at her two new found friends, and picked up a handful of dirt.
"So...," she said happily. "What would you like to...play?"

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I don't know if I want to play in the dirt...
*backs up* What kind of game are you wanting to play?
-----------------------

Midori Chi
November 7th, 2004, 11:53 AM
ooc:My last post was on page uno...Can someone catch me up?

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 12:35 PM
BeastBoy and Shade just met the other three people....sorry but I can't remember names. We showed off our powers and Shade gave them calling cards. Shade and BeastBoy are at Titans Tower for the night and will start searching for the other Titans in the morning.......

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 12:44 PM
The next morning Beast Boy woke up grumpy, but he was ready to look for his friends.He put on his clothes, and hurried to see what Shade was doing...

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I had gotten no sleep and had spent the entire night using my meditation mirror in the living room. I was deep in thought when I heard BeastBoy

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Beast Boy walked in and he saw Shade sitting on the couch. So he decided to get make him make him mad.He tip-toed up behind him and screamed BOOOOO!!

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 12:56 PM
He thought he had scared me with this, but Iknew he was there. After he was done, I did what every Azarathian is proud of doing.....I transformed into his worst nightmare-the creature from Wicked Scary-and scared him half to death....

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"You trying to kill a guy?" Beast Boy said breathing hard from the scare. Ok so when do you wanna start searching i'm ready now.Or do you have to do some darkness thing." said beast boy laughing at him.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 01:06 PM
As fun as Beast Boy was, he has a knack of saying the worst thing ever. his last comment got me mad and I may have lost control for a bit.......
I had poofed outside and started conjuring a giant tidal wave. Then the whole Titan Tower was turned into a giant lightning rod.....

katfox2
November 7th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Zada walked up towards Cat-like girl and said, "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name Zada and you are?"

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 01:28 PM
One minute Beast Boy was standing laughing at Shade the next shade was gone.All of a sudden he heard a low roll and the earth started to shake.He thought it was what happened when they had gone into the future he looked out the window and saw a huge tital wave.As scared as he was he knew what to do, *poof*Beast Boy turned into a cheetah and ran outside as quick as he could and tackled Shade which knocked him down and broke his magic. The water went back down and the tower was back to normal.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I was still unable to cool off.....The more Beast Boy did, the worse my anger got. It wasn't even because of him, I ended my meditation to abrubtly and all my anger stayed with me. I got back up, in an even greater rage. I flew to a safe distance from Beast Boy and called forth a bolt of lightning. It struck at him and while he was hit, I flew off to the park.....

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Beast Boy woke up in the tower and found Robin right by his side. "Robin!" he said excitedly.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 04:16 PM
OOC: Since the person playing Raven isn't here, I hope they don't mind if I use her for a bit.....

IC: I went to the Park to meet our new friends and have some fun, but halfway there, my anger got the best of me again. I was able to fight it off a bit, but i needed meditation. I decided to fly back the the Tower and meditate, after apologizing to Beast Boy of course......
When I got there, I saw Raven there.
" Hey RAVEN!" I said..... SHe didn't look very happy.
" why did you hurt Beast Boy?" She asked, eyes glowing a deep black.
" I didn't do it purposely," I replied," my anger just got the best of me. You know how it is, it happened to you plenty of times."
" Yes, but I control my emotions now," she answered abrubtly. " I never hurt my friends either."
" Can I get through? " I asked. " I need to apologize to BeastBoy"
" No!" she screamed.
I tried to get by her, but she blasted me away. She started chanting again and realized she was serious. I decided to start chanting too, but I didn't want her hurt so it was a small spell.
" Gorith Amus Monotis!" I yelled. A ray of dark light shone on Raven, vanished, then came back with a force. She put up her shield in time to stop it though. She used the Basic Azarath spell and used the water to knock me back. She put so much feeling into it, the sheer force of the blow knocked me straight through one of the windows in the tower......

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 7th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Cat Girl was about to answer Angelous's question, but someone came up to her and asked her a question.
"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name Zada and you are?" the girl asked. Cat Girl tilted her head in confusion.
"Zada?" she said. After a moment of silence she finally continued. "Oh, wow! I have another friend! My name is Cat Girl!" she said, smiling. "Hey, would you friends enjoy playing tag with me?"

Alex_
November 7th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Raven its ok" Beast Boy said "He didnt hurt me see" Beast Boy got up and did what he called the moonwalk. Raven obviously did not get the humour in this.
Ravenn then looked back over at Shade just as angry as she was before...

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Raven was not in a good mood, and neither was I.
"This isn't even about Beast Boy is it? what did I do that you're so angry?"
I awaited an answer, but I got nothing. " Fine, don't tell me, maybe I can fight it out of you........"
I launched a bolt of thunder straight at her awaiting her to attack me back... :laugh:

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 08:24 PM
*grins broadly* Sure, I'll play tag
*turns invisible* If you can catch me... oh, and by the way, I'm not it.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Raven did just as I thought and deflected it right back at me. It gave me a small boost of power and I was recharged. I started using every spell I had ever learned. It didn't even matter to me that she was my best friend. To me, this was just another spar.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 05:09 AM
"Okay! I'll be it!" Cat Girl replied cheerfully. She was excited because no one ever played with her before. It seemed like a new world, with all new experiences.

Alex_
November 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Beast Boy felt what you could call big.He knew that Raven had always not liked him all that much but, to see her fighting for him it made him feel somewhat special.he wasnt going to bother trying to make her quit for he knew that something else was bothering her.

katfox2
November 8th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Cat Girl, I want to tell you something, but can you promise to keep it a secret?

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Cat Girl quieted down, and got ready to listen.
"You want to...tell me a...secret?" she said, blinking a few times before answering again. "Whats...a...secret?"

pokefan007
November 8th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I'll tell you what a secret is *he said while still hiding invisible* its something someone tells you that you must not tell anyone else.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Ohhh..." Cat Girl said. "I think I can keep a secret! But...if it's a secret, why would she tell me?"

pokefan007
November 8th, 2004, 03:19 PM
You'd have to ask her. I wouldn't know, I don't tell people my secrets. Not the deep, down, long sunk in secrets.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Hmmm....I wonder if I have secrets..." Cat Girl said to herself. "Oh well...Zada maybe you can tell me later. Okay? But right now lets have some fun!"
Cat Girl jumped up and down happily. "So are were gonna play tag or what!?"

Master Angel
November 8th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Can someone tell me where you guys are? I wanted to get back in, then you added another page, but I think I'm ready now.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 03:48 PM
OCC- Sure. ^^ Okay, mine, pokefan's, and Katfox's characters are in the park, ready to play tag, and Reploids character is fighting against Raven. And TD's character, Beast Boy, is just watching. o.o; I hope that helps, somewhat. You havent missed much, I think its the perfect moment for you to get involved with the RP again. ^^

Master Angel
November 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOC- Okay, sounds good! ^^

IC- I sat atop a tree, looking down at the people (if you would call them people) playing. There were three I was especially interested in. They seemed... different, like myself. I shifted my position on the tree limb, and watched some leaves fall to the ground. Maybe they won't notice...

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:13 PM
" Raven," I said, getting tired," why don't you just tell me what this is all about? We don't have to fight!" She kept attacking, and I kept dodging.
I shot more lightning at her and this time it hit. She was hurt but not defeated. She kept the onslaught on while I continued dodging. She caught on though. She made it so her attack looped around behind me and grabbed me. She was now up close, chanting the words to an Ancient Azarathian spell. I recognized the words and gasped in fear.
*She's trying to kill me!* I thought
I knew this spell all too well.....It was what had killed my parents and only a few people still knew it, Raven being one of them. What it does is slowly inject you with an invisible poison that eats away at you until it warps you home, to make your family suffer with you....soon, it kills you. There is no cure, and once it's finished, there's no going back....
* Beast boy* I thought to him* HELP ME!!! She's gonna kill me!!!*

Master Angel
November 8th, 2004, 04:26 PM
My tail twitched. A Goth-looking girl was going to kill a strange looking boy, it seemed. I wouldn't help him just yet, I should wait. Who knows, maybe he deserved to die. The tree branch shook again.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
It seemed as if Raven knew I'd try and had blocked that particular ability....what she didn't know was I did some more training. I put us both in atrance with an ancient spell from the extinct magicians of Jupiter.....We both fell on down to the ground right near Beast Boy and started our fight in our minds.....Raven had a strong mind, I knew, but mine should be stronger.....so the battle began!~

Alex_
November 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: for those of you who dont know what a gila monster is basically its the only poisonous lizard besides the beaded lizard its poison wont kill a human it'll just make them faint or dizzy and make them sick for a couple days.

IC:Beast Boy didnt like Shade but he knew the right thing to do was to stop Raven before she did something she would regret. " Raven stop! !!!!" beast boy said loudly. " He isnt worth it", Raven was not listening she was determined to kill him.Beast Boy knew what he had to do " Raven im sorry i have to do this but youve gone too far." Beast6 Boy turned into ... a gila monster. Soon after the transformation he but her leg.She was knocked out and Shade was out of her wrath.Robin was behind her to catch her when she fell.

Mari
November 8th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Oi, matte!!" Momoko cried. "I wanna play too!"

She then rushed beside Cat Girl, a slight pout plastered on her face. She was about to say something else when she heard something drop on the ground. She tilted her head up and gazed at a tree she found rather suspicous.

"Hello?" She called.

pokefan007
November 8th, 2004, 04:51 PM
*laughs somewhere behind them* For all I care, both of you can be it, you'll never find me...

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I changed my post Tdude.....sorry if you didn't see it, but I stopped Raven already :D

Master Angel
November 9th, 2004, 07:42 AM
I sighed. My cover was blown. So I jumped down before her.

"Hello," I said back, nicely.

katfox2
November 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Okay, here's my secret....
I'm not normal at all. You see, I have a VERY dangerous power!!
Sometimes, I don't know how to control it. With this power, I could be able to move objects with my mind and I could also read other peoples minds, too. That's not all of my powers, I have the power to control lightning and thunder, but somethings it gets out of control. Cat Girl, please don't tell anyone else about this, please....

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Raven and I were in another dimension completely. I was not very familiar with it, but I knew we were trapped here until it's purpose was served. It's purpose was to find the root of Raven's anger. I walked over to her as she stared in wonder at this new place...She saw me and started her attack

Midori Chi
November 10th, 2004, 04:32 PM
ooc:Can someone catch me up?

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
OOC: We made it so the characters of unavailable people aren't being used. Starfire and Cyborg are still missing. Raven and Shade are fighting in a mind realm, beastboy and robin watch, and the other three are in a park, playing tag! XD

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC- Don't forget about me! My character's in the park now too.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:18 PM
oh yeah.....sorry boot that Master Angel :D

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC- That's okay! I forgive you. XD Anyways, we'd better get back to the story.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:28 PM
She had knocked me back a few steps but with the help of the basic Azarathian chant, she was bound and wouldn't be freeing herself soon.
" Raven," I said softly," You realize that until you tell me what's wrong, we're stuck here right? Why don't you make this easy and tell me what's wrong? As strong as you are, you can't beat me!"
She seemed to be depressed. Then she laughed and said," I can beat you. I have always been able to. All this time I've been hiding my powers so I wouldn't make you feel bad! "
" Raven, as much as I believe that," I said," it doesn't help. I do the same thing, and that's not what's really bothering you cause we're still here."
" Fine you want the truth?" she asked." I hate you! You abandoned me on Azarath and left me to die! I wish you had never came here and I want you gone!!! I can handle this time warp thing without you so just GO!!!!!"
SHe was telling the truth. As much as it pained me to say, she was. She really meant what she said because the next moment, we were back at Titans Tower. We had been moved to separate rooms. Knowing how Raven felt, I left a note saying I was leaving to go and try and change things back to normal. I was sad, and I changed into a shadow and vanished......

Alex_
November 10th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Beast Boy and Robin were back at the tower the whole time, after Raven was back beast boy and robin acted like nothing had happened Raven was expecting them to ask questions. "Well" she said " Well what" replied Beast boy "You didnt see me leave?" " Uhh no" said beast boy "Wheres Shade?"
" Hes gone..." said Raven. Beast Boy walked over to the door there was a note which read :
Dear Teen Titans,
Sorry to leave you all, but i had to leave for certain reasons, which affected both me and Raven.Hope you all find the other titans
~Shade

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: No....that's not what my note said :\

Mari
November 10th, 2004, 10:43 PM
"'Ello." Momoko greeted innocently. "What were you doing up in the tree?" She suddenly asked.

OOC: Gomen, I'm super braindead right now! >>;;

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I shrugged. "Just wanted to sit up here, away from everything. 'Sides, there's nothing wrong with trees." I hopped down beside her. "I'm Angel, who are you?"

Mari
November 11th, 2004, 01:52 PM
"Oh, alright." Momoko said, grinning happily. "I'm Momoko. Pleasure to meet you Angel."

The cheerful grin on her face never left the nine-year-old girl's face. She was glad that many wanted to talk to her and even play with her. She remembered how people treated her before. They were afraid of her, all of them.

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I smiled back. "Nice to meet you too. Say, what are you doing 'round here anyways?"

Mari
November 11th, 2004, 02:36 PM
"Playing." Momoko answered simply with slight giggle. "Do you want to play tag too? I'm sure Cat Girl wouldn't mind."

Whilst waiting for Angel to answer, Momoko fixed her gloves and made sure it was secure. She was afraid to show her new friends her powers as it may only end up like how it usually did.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I already had a half an hour away from Titan Tower and now had no regrets. If Raven didn't want me their...FINE! I can find new friends, stronger friends.....real friends.....
Later, I arrived at the park and was flying overhead looking for Cat Girl and the others...

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I laughed. "Tag huh?" It was such a childish game that... it actually sounded like fun. It had been so long since I had played it before with my brother. "Alright. Where is, uh, Cat Girl?"

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I saw a few of people getting ready to play a game it looked like. I decided to join them so I flew down nearby them and said," Hello!" Unaware I was still a bird.........

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I heard something behind me, and I whirled around, expecting a fight. All I saw was a bird. But it was starngley close to humans to be a normal bird. Maybe it was a birdie mental case of some sort.

I bent down to touch it with my finger and see if it would fly away.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 03:48 PM
" Hey! Why are you so big?!" I yelled, barely realizing my predicament." Oh, I forgot to change back! Silly me!" I started changing back to normal, and was feeling a bit funny though.........

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I jumped back. "Whoa, that thing just TALKED!" I stood up straight as I saw it begin to change.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 04:03 PM
" Hey, this thing has a name you know!" I was so frustrated, then I saw something...." Hey where'd those come from?" I said, pointing at newly aquired wings on my back......"COol, I have wings! I love them! They're awesome! Beast Boy....." I suddenly stopped speaking. I was about to say Beast Boy would be thrilled, but then I realized it didn't matter......I could no longer see him.....

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I cocked my head. He had wings too...

"What's a Beast Boy?"

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Beast boy is a Teen Titan....except you might not know that cause we're in the future so forget that......Beast boy is a Shape shifter!" I said." He used to be a friend of mine"

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 10:00 AM
"Used to be? What happened?" I flicked my tail.

Alex_
November 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Back at the tower Beast Boy,Raven, and Robin were not talking it was like they were all on mute."When should we try looking for Cybourg and Starfire?" asked Beast Boy."Tommorow morning." said Robin" i think we've all had enough excitment for one day.

Midori Chi
November 13th, 2004, 01:31 PM
ooc:Can someone catch me up again? I'm SO sorry! I don't have time for the puter much and try to go on when I can!

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: trap door, we continued to leave starfire and Cyborg missing. If you'd like, you can make yourself found. Also, someone should be Cyborg.
IC: I sighed at the thought of relliving my lost friendship.
" I'd rather not talk about it," I said, sighing.

OOC: When do we fight stuff?

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC- Whenever someone decides to have a bad-guy pop up. Other than that, I dunno

IC- I could see he didn't want to talk about it, so I changed the subject.

I tapped him on the shoulder. "Tag! You're it!" I said, and flew off, trying to get him to catch up with me.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I was quite ready to try out my wings, but was unsure how to play tag. So instead, I decided to take her down.
" Azarath.....Metrion....Zinthos!" she was bound by black chains and I went over to her.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I struggled against the chains. Why had he trapped me in these? Maybe he didn't know about tag.

I wriggled my arms and legs but they wouldn't move. "Okay, you got me, I'm it!" I said defeatedly. "Can you let me out of these chains now?"

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry, is this not how to play?" I asked, releasing her.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I streatched my wings and rubbed my arms. "Not exactly, not the way I play at least. All you gotta do is tap someone, then they have to try and get one of the other players. And since I'm it now..." I hit his shoulder. "You're it!" I zoomed off again, hoping this time he wouldn't wrap me in chains.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 06:04 PM
So the chains are off limits then
I tried out my new wings and zoomed over to her.....slowly but surely, I was gaining on her

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I looked back and saw that he was getting closer so I began to zigzag. I swooped back and forth in the air, then did a u-turn.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 06:51 PM
OOC:Why did you change to Flygon_Zero?
IC: *he flies around the others still invisible*

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 06:58 PM
As I was zigzagging around I felt as though I passed by something I couldn't see. I ignored it.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at Shade (that was it, right?).

"You'll never catch me!" I said. But while I had my head turned around I didn't see the tree in front of me, so, flying at full speed, I conked my head onto it.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 08:52 PM
OOC: Yes his name is Shade, and I changed my name because I wanted to?
I laughed a bit, and said," Looks like I don't have to catch you! Haha!" After making sure she was okay I said," TAG! You're it!" and started flying off again!

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 07:54 AM
OOC- *sigh* We need a bad guy. But I don't want to do it, don't ask me why.

IC- I rubbed my head and headed after him, this time making sure I saw every little detail in front of me.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
OOC: I got the bad guy thing under control! Don't worry! I have new plans for Shade anyways........XD

IC: Shade was enjoying this game of tag, and he was keeping great distance between me and the girl. I was having so much fun, I didn't even realize this strange light that seemed to hit me. Afterwards, I just stopped. I stopped flying, and my eyes started burning.....

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 12:43 PM
OCC- I like your new username Reploid...I mean Flygon_Zero. ^^ Its cool.

IC-Noticing the game has probaly already started, Cat Girl transformed into a shadow once again. And started running around the grass. She thought that since Angelous could play tag while he was invisible, then she could probaly play tag as a shadow.

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 12:45 PM
*laughs*
Can't anyone find me?!?!
*laughs as he flies near the others*

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 01:15 PM
OOC: Thanks-Riyuko- I like my new name too XD

IC: I was no longer in control of my body. SOmeone else was taking over, and I was't strong enough to fight it off.....
It took control of my energy and shot a Circle of Energy all throughout the park, hitting and damaging everything. I tried fighting it, but wasn't able to. Whatever it was, thought it best to have some fun with cat girl and the no longer invisible boy.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I dodged out of the way of the attack. "Hey! What are you doing?" I said.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I was able to take control long enough to say one word," RUN!!!!!!"
My powers were going crazy. I reached levels of power that were unknown to me.
" Azarath metrion Zinthos!!!"
Chains of darkness were flung at all the people at the park, entangling each one of them and slowly starting to squeeze...

-Riyuko-
Soon after Shade's attack, Cat Girl transformed back to her normal self.
"Shade? What are you doing?" she asked, her voice sounded worried. Although she was told to run, she stayed put.

--Ri

Alex_
The next day the three tians decided to venture of to find the others, but Beast Boy had something else in mind. He was gonna find Shade ask what had happened between them, to get the facts. See Beast Boy is the kinda person who always has to know whats goin on. They Decided to spread out Beast Boy knew exactly where he thought Shade might be...

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:32 PM
*he was hurled into a tree from the force of the impact*
Come on CatGirl!!
*grabs her and goes to fly off*

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I tried to run, or go to Shade or anything, but the chains wrapped themselves around me before I could move. They wrapped themselves tight around my arms, my legs, and my wings, sending straight for the ground.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"Please! Let me down!" Cat Girl said, trying to escape from Angelous's grasp. "We must do something!"

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 02:07 PM
And what are we supposed to do?!?
*he lets her go* Fine...

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Thank you!" Cat Girl said once she reached the ground. "I dont know what we should do, why dont we sit down and try to figure something out?"
Cat Girl didnt realise that they really shouldnt sit down, and they really didnt have a lot of time to think. She sighed, and looked at Shade. What were they going to do?

--Ri

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 03:23 PM
The hit on the ground hadn't knocked me unconcious, but it knocked thw ind out of me, and trying to regain my breath while wrapped in chains wasn't all too pleasant. My lack of oxygen made me take deep breaths, but the chains would only let my chest expand so far.

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Momoko was watching Shade's actions intently. She decided that if she could just touch him, she would be able to weaken him a bit. But the odds were against her since she was bounded by the chains and it was starting to really hurt her.

She gritted her teeth, to keep from yelling, and continued on watching Shade. There must be somethign she could do.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 03:44 PM
*flies down to talk to Catgirl*
What are we going to do?

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 03:46 PM
My attention shifted from the two entraped girls and were focused on Angelous and Catgirl...
" Azarath! Metrion! Zinthos!" This sent a giant attack at them. It was nothing but pure black energy, made just for pain.....
OOC: Master Angel, whats your characters name? I forgot sorry....XD

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC- It's Angel. ^~ Shouldn't be too hard to forget, it's part of my username! XD

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Cat Girl wasnt paying much attention and was hit by Shade's attack. She screamed as she flew threw the air and hit a giant rock. Pain overwhelmed her as she closed her eyes...

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
*he was knocked into the trees and got caught by his wings in the branches*
Ugh....

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: Okay, so there's Angel, Angelous, Momoko, and Cat Girl!
IC: I chanted and wrapped my chains around those two as well. I brought them all together with a huge thud! Then, a menacing voice came from my body and said," You will all be the first to fall by my hand!"

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I clenched my teeth. Pain shot through my entire body, and I was loosing my breath.

"Please, stop..." I managed to mutter.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Cat Girl tried her best to ignore the pain shooting through her body, nut it turned out to be impossible. She was so confused. What was going on? Cat Girl slowly opened her eyes. They were pitch black, and everything looked as black as night. She quickly closed them again. Her eyes hurt more then anything.

--Ri

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 04:51 PM
As the chain tightened, the nine-year-old girl, unable to bear the pain any longer, shut her eyes as a tear fell. She tried once again to get out of the chain, but it only hurt her more.

"It's alright, Momo. It's alright. Everything is going to be alright." She whispered to herself.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
*is still unconscious from being knocked into the tree*

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Cat Girl wanted to open her eyes, but she dared not.
"Angelous? Momoko?" she cried. She was scared.

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 05:25 PM
*he hears his name*
Ugh... Catgirl...

Alex_
November 14th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Beast Boy could hear noise and what sounded like screaming near the park. He decided to go see what it was.

He finally got there. Down Below him he could see Cat Girl with her eyes closed and her friends in chains. Then looked over he looked over. He saw Shade he was doing Azarathian magic. Beast Boy did'nt know what was going on. He didnt realize how bad it was. He decided to ask Shade what was going on he flew down and walked towards Shade. "Whats going on" he asked....

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Angelous? Are you okay?" Cat Girl asked, trying not to cry. Why did she have to be such a chicken?

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Ugh... Not really... Shade is strong... Ugh... It hurts...

OOC: Did I get the name right??

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 05:40 PM
While Angelous answered her, Cat Girl slowly opened her eyes. She had to see where she was and where she was going, so for now she would have to get used to the pain. Her eyes were still pitch black.
"Angelous...Im scared..." Cat Girl soon said. She was also worried about her friends...

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Me too Catgirl... me too...

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Hearing Cat Girl, Momoko tried to speak but couldn't. Her mouth parted but no sound came out. She slowly opened her eyes and then gathered all her remaining strength to lift up her chained arm, ignoring the pain it caused. She was a little close to Shade, about three feet away. If she could she just move closer, she would be able touch him. Then she could slightly weaken him. Her arm quickly fell back, though, as her reamaining strength was drained out of her.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 05:48 PM
As I saw Beast Boy near, I took the chains I had over everyone and tied them all to the nearest tree. When I realized Angelous was waking, I did the same to him, tying him down, it left just me and Beast Boy.
" Beast Boy," I muttered.
A barrier of energy shot out from me just like last time, shooting rays of darkness out in a large radius....

OOC: Am I a good enough Villain?

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Catgirl began to think. She thought about transforming into a shadow and escaping that way, but that wouldnt help her friends. Even if she did escape she wouldnt be able to get them free.
"We need some way to escape...lets figure out a way to escape" Catgirl finally said. She felt the chain tighten. "And quick! I feel like my claws are going to shoot out if this chain gets any tighter!"

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC: Too good.... We need a Raven....lol..
IC:*gets slammed back against the tree but stays awake and with some of his remaining strength he turns invisible, hoping that if Shade can't see him, he can get away*
Catgirl.. Can you change someone else into a shadow?

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Momoko averted her gaze at Shade and switched to Cat Girl. She remembered seeing her powers. She was able to disappear to shadows and teleport someplace else.

If she could teleport anywhere, maybe I can 'borrow' her powers. That way, I could teleport near Shade and drain some of his powers. She thought, biting her lip. But then, I would weaken Cat Girl, too. And that's not good.

She sighed. That was the only plan she could think of, but she doesn't want to hurt any of her friends.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"I...dont know..." Catgirl replied, and noticed Momoko looking at her. The young girl looked like she had an idea.
"Momo...do you have an idea?" Catgirl asked.

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I want you to try to make me a shadow, at least for a few seconds.. Then maybe I can get loose and knock Shade unconscious, or something. I dunno. Momoko, what can you do?

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I'll try my best!" Catgirl said confidently. She focused on Angelous, and thought what she always thought before she transformed into a shadow. She had to keep herself from transforming into a shadow. Finally it happened. With a big flash, Angelous became a shadow.
"There...I did it..." Catgirl said, shocked. It had taken a lot of energy out of her. "Be careful Angelous...please..."

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks Catgirl! How long will the transformation last?
*he slips out of the chains that were binding him to the tree and the chains attach themselves to the tree*
Here goes nothing, as soon as I'm myself again.. Wish me luck!

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Finally finding her voice, she looked up at Angelous. "If you need any help, tell me. I think I could help." Momoko said, slightly hushed so Shade won't hear her. "If I can get out of this chain." She added, barely audible.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"It depends on how much energy you use. If you use to much energy you'll transform back. Good luck!" Catgirl said. There was a deep pit in her stomach. She hoped everything would turn out alright.

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Alright, Here goes nothing!!
*he uses energy trying to change back to normal when he suddenly does, but he's not invisible, in fright he hurries to change back*
Catgirl, try to get Momoko and yourself out, if you could change me into a shadow, do the same for yourself and her. Then meet me my the park entrance, I'll wait for you two there.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Right..." Catgirl said.
Her piercing black eyes focused on Momoko and the 9 year old turned into a shadow.
"Go...and be careful..." Catgirl said to her. Now it was her turn. She quickly transformed into a shadow, and slipped out from the chain. She then headed toward the park entrance where Angelous would meet them.

--Ri

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
*sees two shadows coming near*
Good. Now, lets get to buisness.

Goatman56
November 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM
OOC: Ummm is it to late to join

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Sankyuu, Catgirl." Momoko whispered as she followed her to the park entrance. Whilst doing so, she took off her one of her gloves and hid in her pocket. This was the first time she would reveal her powers to others, besides her dad and her brothers, purposely.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:03 PM
OOC: I don't think so... I guess you can... Not very many are posting... probably a max of 4 at a time...
IC: So, I dont' have a plan. But I can make both of you invisible, for a while at least.. So that way we won't be seen, and Catgirl, you can see a shadow..

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 07:04 PM
OOC: So now you conspire against me? Trying to kill me with shadows? Fine!XD

IC: With Beast Boy knocked out, the evil in me was now bored. If it had no competition, then it would just destroy everything. I felt it prying my thoughts and it found Raven.
No! you leave her out of this! I thought
Raven must PAy!!!! it screamed at me.
It took flight, not even caring that he was no longer able to be a bird. This new creature in me was pure evil, and if anyone could stop me, it'd be Raven....but still.....

Goatman56
November 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM
OOC: Yay I can join heres mine
Name- Ferran
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Personality- A nice guy,Happy,Annoying,Fights for fun,and thinks on his feet
Description- Brother of Terra,Long White hair,Blue clothes with Tornados on them,Blue headband,and White shoes
Powers/Weapons- Wind
History- Were ever he goes they say a flick of his wrist can push a mountain.
Side- Good
So just fill me in on were we are

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:14 PM
OOC: All you gotta do is read whats been posted... I've had to do it before, so you can too.
IC: Where is he going?

Goatman56
November 14th, 2004, 07:22 PM
I was from outta town but even were I was everything had changed."Terra said this place was nice but it doesn't look like what she described."I had not known what happened to my sister and I really wanted to know.I then looked down at my hands they had bandages on them.Last time I had used my power the wind cut my hands badly."I heard there was a lot of people here like me so maybe I can go find some."I then lifted off the ground the power of wind gently guiding me through the air.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 08:07 PM
AS I reached Titan Tower, I found it empty. The creature decided it was best to destroy the tower and leave nothing for the Titans to come back to.
" Azarath..........Metrion........Zinthos!" I chanted, bringing force gigantic tidal waves to wash away the tower.

Goatman56
November 14th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I looked over and say the Titans Tower."Holy crap that tidal wave is gonna destroy the hole tower."My powers actvated and the bandages flew off as I summoned a wind shield over the tower."That tidal wave is no ordinary tidal wave."My hair began flaring up the strain of blocking the wave was making the power of the wind cut my body."AHHHHHH!!!!"The pain was unbearable.My eyes were twitching and the cuts were getting deeper and deeper."I can't hold this much longer."

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I noticed someone trying to stop me and decided to have a shot at them.
" Azarath.......Metrion...Zinthos!" A set of waves was sent at this poor soul. After he was hit, I turned my attention back on the tower and continued my attack....

Goatman56
November 14th, 2004, 08:35 PM
The water thrusted me back but only made me more determined.I screamed to the heavens."I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!"I lost all control of my powers and my wind expanded.With all the power I was emmiting I couldn't even feel the cuts."U WANTED A FIGHT AND U GOT ONE!"

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 05:56 AM
OOC- WTF people! 2 pages without me? Poop you. What's happened?

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Karli got bored and wanted me to join, so meh, XD

Name- Slash (David to his friends)
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Personality- A happy-go-lucky kid who always starts out enthusiastic, but loses enthusiasm as he goes along. He takes his training and battles very seriously and it is best not to interrupt him when he is. He is funny and is enjoyable to be around.
Description- David stands at about 5'11" has blue eyes, as well a red hair. He wears a black t-shirt along with his navy blue jeans and brown sandals.
Powers/Weapons- He has twin swords that have magical abilities like making him able to fly for a short time. He has only unlocked some of them, the rest remain a mystery to him still. A downside to his weapons is that they drain more and more of his energy as he uses more of the powers.
History- As a kid he dreamt of adventure and practiced with a wooden sword. When he was 12, he found some ancient ruins in the forest behind his house and found his swords there. He eventually found out that they had hidden powers that he could unlock over time. After these events, he vowed that he would use the powers he was gifted with to protect those who inhabited the planet. He now travels the world in search of those in need.
Side- Good

Alex_
November 15th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Beast Boy saw that Shade had left ... He decided to go back to the tower and had no idea what was ahead of him..

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 02:53 PM
OOC: Well I don't know some guys trying to sink the titans tower and well umm I can't control my powers and I have a feeling hes just gonna try to kill me again -_-

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC- Well, then I'm totally lost. hehe... *sweatdrop falls*

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I stood atop a skyscraper overlooking the city. Something had drawn me to this city, but I had yet to figure out what it was. I had heard that the Teen Titans took residence in this city throughout my travels, so I decided going there would be best.

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
OOC: Then maybe u should read some posts from last page to get caught up

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: technically, as I am the first RP villain, I have to try and kill you. Since everyone is coming to Titan Tower, I fear this may be the end of Shade. Oh well, I'll just get a new guy! XDAnd it's not Shade trying to sink the tower and kill ya, it's this new evil villain inside of him. Think of it as Bebi from DBGT!

IC: This wind was bothering me and I could sense more people ariving. I decided to stay and destroy the opposition and the tower, and I'd do it in a matter of moments. I started chanting the words to another spell, very similar to the one I used on Raven. Although it would take a while to complete, it would be well worth it.
NO! I don't want to die! I screamed as the evil was forcing me to say the chant.
" Azarathian heroes, past and present, combine as one and expel all evil. Destroy the evil, at my own demise! Purify the world as I take my leave! Destroy all who oppose ye and leave nothing standing! Azarathian heroes past, present and future, lend me your strength! Vanuish the evil and set me free!"

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Looks like my hunch was right..." I said as I arrived at the Tower, my swords drawn. I pointed one of them at the villain and said something in a strange language. A small beam, not very damaging at all, shot out of it at him.

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 04:29 PM
My eyes grew completely white with no sign of anyone in there.I was unconcious.My body then started falling towards the water.*Is this the end,already.*I hit the water with full force of my body.My blood rose to the surface and my body began sinking into the water.*I....I can't give up I have to find Terra.*My body kept falling closer and closer to the bottom.*The cuts they hurt so bad.Maybe I was supposed to die.*I almost believed myself but decided not to.*I can survive I will survive.*Then my power made a bright shining light creating a force field to keep me alive.*Someone will help me I know they will.*

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: I know some of you will think I'm godmodding or something, but this is a new villain and aren't they usually strong?

" RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!" the evil said, reflecting the beam from the stranger.
It put up a barrier around my body and decided to continue the chant. Just awhile longer and I'd be gone........

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 04:39 PM
OOC: Nah, I expected something like that. It wouldnt have done anything anyways, the beam was only to get your attention, XD

IC: "Darn..." I muttered, even though I didn't expect it to hit. The sword in my left hand began to glow as I lifted off the ground and flew straight at the barrier. I used the sword in my right hand to attempt to cut through the barrier. The result was me flying face first into the water below as I was repelled.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
The chant was almost finished, as was I....I was so sad I'd never have a chance to say good-bye to my friends, or to Raven! She'd never know the truth! All that was left, was the last repitition if the chant, then, I, along with the tower, would be gone....
A small tear rolled down my face at the thought...

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"One last chance!" I exclaimed as I flew back out of the water, and landed on the roof of the tower. I jabbed my swords into the roof on both sides, and began to chant as a large green barrier began to surround the tower. "I hope this thing is strong enough to hold it back!" I panted. Conjuring the barrier had taken a lot of my energy, and I was beginning to get dizzy

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
*I can't sit back and let him do this!*My mind screamed and I didn't care.*That tower was wear my sister was last seen she helped the titans.*I didn't know about what my sister had done.I blasted out of the water and into the tower the field strong but I wasn't gonna let that stop me."Listen before u die,tell me who u are and y u are doing this."I was angry."I'm not here to save u I just want to know y u are doing this."I sat there awaiting a answer from the mysterious character."I....I just want to know."

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM
All I was able to say before losing control again was," RUN! Both of you run! If you're still here in a few seconds, you'll perish! Terra wouldn't want that would she? NOW RUN!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!"
Then the darkness took control once more and a menacing laugh took over....
" YES! RUN! Run while you can! Even if this body dies, I will go on! I will remember you and be back shortly!" It laughed once more and continued the chant...

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Run? Not likely!" I yelled as I increased the thickness of the barrier, "I don't do the running thing! Besides, you don't scare me. You're just a pathetic being that steals bodies and uses them for evil purposes. I can't allow that, now can I?"

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I couldn't move.He knew my sister."U know Terra were is she I want to know."I stuck my hand up in the air at him."Te.....tell me were she is.....weres my sister."I tear dropped down my face."I JUST WANT TO KNOW!"My hair flared up once again."Thats it if u won't tell me then I ain't running."I was scared but I didn't want to run."Just tell me and i'll go."My hand started shaking and the wind was all charged up in there."WERE MY SISTER!"

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I struggled to regain control. I knew he was genereally worried and I said," She's.....sick.....now go! Take him and Run! Please!"

Goatman56
November 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"If that is your last wish I will not stop u."I reached the window and turned my head."Thank u for telling me."With that I took my leave and jumped out the window.I then flew towards the city.*Shes somewhere in this city I know it.*I didn't realize that I forgot about the other guy but there would've been no point he would have stayed anyways.