PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Jalin Volt Here!

Jalin Volt
May 4th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hello PC, Just Wanted To make a Thread For People that want to tell me a little bit about them, Well... Since I want to Get to know you all come post some things about yourself. We are all friends In PC. I als exceed in a few things such as Spriting, Banner Making, Etc. I learn Fast.

curiousnathan
May 4th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Welcome to PC! Sounds like you might be the next popular spriter! Haha.
Nah, honestly I am really happy to see new members. Hope you have alot of fun here, read the rules, stay OUT of trouble - Heh Heh. And try and stay active.

- If you want to know a buit more about me then visit my profile! ;)

Jalin Volt
May 4th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Hey thank you for the Info Especially the "Stay OUT Of Trouble" :D Lol yea i'll try to show a few of my Projects of spriting I have completed a few, But they aren't all that. Well I hope we can sometime Duel 6v6 Teams. U look like you have a Great team to try an defeat.

poopnoodle
May 4th, 2010, 01:19 AM
you will also learn very quickly that we are not all friends

we are not

friends

welcome to pc

Jalin Volt
May 4th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Lol, I Never Knew Why i capatilised Random Words, It's Just my thing. xD and We aren't All friends.... Doesn't mean i can't be.

Narcissus Secret
May 4th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Welcome to PC, Jalin Volt. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to read the rules. Also, don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

Sophisticated.
May 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Random Capitalization of Word For The Win! It makes it look better to me somehow. Don't know about others! Welcome to PC Mr.Spriter of 2010! (Hopefully!) Hope you have a great time and remember to read the rules!

Jalin Volt
May 4th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Lol, Ya He Gets It :D lmao