PDA

View Full Version : PKMN Real Life

Jhotos_Power
November 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM
ok in this rp u can do WHATEVER YOU WANT like in real life, u got choices and stuff, u can choose to go to pkmn school go on a journey, make special events happen, fall in love, get married, this is a continues story like it has no end! :D , you can have w/e pokemon u want but follow this chart:
age 10-13: have pokemon at their 1st level
age 13-16: have pokemon at at thier 2nd or 1st evolved form
age 16-20: have pokemon at their 3rd,2nd, or 1st evolved form
got it? good!! :D
now fill out the rest of this chart!
Name:
what do u plan to do?: journey and make special events happen, enter pokemon contests, hang around town, go to pkmn school, fall in love, get married.
-------------------------------------
ok heres mine ppl!
Name: styiles
pokemon: Quilava, Charmeleon, Combusken, arcanie, houndoom
what do i plan to do: all of the above! :D
BTW: everyone lives in slateport and already has a history of being a trainer if u are of age 13-20, enjoy ppl!

Prof. Pine
November 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I'll join...
Name:Jon Wing
Pokemon:Sandslash, Starmie,Steelix,Haunter,Cacturne,NineTails
What do you plan to do?:All of those

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Name: Alana
Pokemon: Ninetales, Ponyta, Togetic, and Vaporeon. (Vaporeon always stays outside of her Pokeball.)
what do u plan to do?: All

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 06:21 AM
This sounds cool, I'll join!!
Name: Adam Frank
Pokemon: (I'll even put in movesets (but can HM's be extras?))
Gyrados: Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse
Medicham: Fire punch, Ice punch, Thunderpunch, Psychic
Vibrava: Dig, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Dragonbreath (Extra: Fly)
Absol: Razor Wind, Ice beam, Shock wave, Substitute
Larion: Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Rock Tomb, Endeavor
And an egg (no idea whats in it, pokedex doesn't recongnize it)
what do u plan to do?: Everything except contests, I stink at contests...

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 08:33 AM
great more ppl! pokefan u didnt have 2 put you're moves but thats up to u!
ok i will start this more ppl can join if they want to
ic:*riding through town with arcanie* "geez its so boring in this town arcanie, what do u think we should do?" "roooaroror" "hmm to bad i cant understand what yer saying u could of thought of something fun to do to" *thinks and thinks* "O i got it!!! lets have a race arcanie between u and houndoom!" *stops* "ok houndoom come out" *pop* "we are gonna have a little race lets see if anyone else in town will join in..hmmm...lets check the poke mart" *walks in with arcanie and houndoom*

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 08:55 AM
So how many more people need to join before we can start.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 09:04 AM
I'll join!

Name: Maya
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, green eyes, strong build.
Likes: Training, breeding Pichus (to give to new trainers), traveling, writing(stories and songs), watching TV, swimming, playing music (she plays Pokeflute, harmonica, acoustic guitar, and piano)
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, most bug Pokemon (she's okay with Butterfree/Beautify), getting shots, Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua

Pokemon: Persian (Serena), Dewgong (Amy), Ninetales (Raye), Pikachu (Lita), Pidgeot (Mina), Kadabra (Trista)
Anything else?: Lita stays out of her Poke Ball at all times, everyone else only stays out when at home
Plans: Journey, contests, breeding, and teaching at the Pokemon school

November 6th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I don't wanna miss this! I sense a good RP here!
Name: Silver Harper (try and figure it out)
Pokemon: Eevee, Tauros, Bayleef, Ivysaur, and 2 Skittys!
What I plan to do: All, and eat some popcorn, too!

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:15 AM
hey 131 could u edit you're post,no politoed but a poliwhirl, besides its not like they wont evolve later on :D right!

November 6th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Ok. I feel really jumpy today, so I put Politoed. I'll change it! :D

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:18 AM
NO! wait that was my mistake i forgot to look at my chart lol im sry u can keep him at his 3rd form

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:19 AM
:*riding through town with arcanie* "geez its so boring in this town arcanie, what do u think we should do?" "roooaroror" "hmm to bad i cant understand what yer saying u could of thought of something fun to do to" *thinks and thinks* "O i got it!!! lets have a race arcanie between u and houndoom!" *stops* "ok houndoom come out" *pop* "we are gonna have a little race lets see if anyone else in town will join in..hmmm...lets check the poke mart" *walks in with arcanie and houndoom*

November 6th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Silver leaned back in his chair, watching a cheap movie. "That's not blood! It's ketchup!" Eevee looked at him, and yawned. <Of course it is. This movie is a cheap peice of-> "Don't say it. And I know."

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:34 AM
"hmm maybe we shouldn't race the pokemon but the trainers on thier pokemon, like those racers with their pokemon" *picks up megaphone* "ok we are going to hold a race around slateport anyone who wants to join can join but be at the entrance in the next 10 minutes with you're very fast pokemon, there will be a prize of a sandslash to the winner!!!" *walks out of the pokemart*

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Hey this would be a cool thing to join
Name: Pochi Barrol
Pokemon: Shroomish,Zangoose,Torkoal,Pidgey,Ralts
What I plan to do: All except for school

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:36 AM
*flies just over the edge of the roofs on Vibrava*
Hey Libra, what are we going to do today?
*Vibrava shruggs*
Yea, me too..*hears the guy on the megaphone* Lets go see what he's doing!!
*Libra almost dive bombs down to the ground and lands*

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 09:38 AM
OOC: So if I wanna be a trainer I have to be 13 well thats strange should I change my age

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Alana walks out of the Pokemon Center with Vaporeon at her side. Suddenly she hears an announcement about a race. "This should be fun." Runs to join the race.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:39 AM
(occ: goatman check the chart and the age limit might wna tto edit yer post)

ic:"thx for the compliment but im holding a competioton, a raceing competion around slateport, the winner gets a sandslash, and nice vibrava, u can enter to it doesnt matter if the pokemon can fly or run, im going to enter with my arcanie, right boy" "roarorf*

November 6th, 2004, 09:39 AM
OOC: Alana, you monster...
Silver got up, and took the pizza box from his Skittys. "You ate the pizza again?!"

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
OOC: So since i'm 12 i can only have the first forms of pokemon well thats cool i'm fine with that i'll join in in a min

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:42 AM
*tries to decide which pokemon is his fastest*
Hmmm.. I can't ride Gyrados... I can't ride Abby(((Absol)))...Libra isn't fast enough.. I don't think I'll be in this race..

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:44 AM
*picks up megaphone again* "5 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!" *20 ppl come to the entrance to enter* "wow so many ppl!!"

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:45 AM
OOC: Oh come on its not that bad. :badsmile:

Alana finds some people outside of the Pokemart. "Hey is this the place where you can join the Pokemon race?"

November 6th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Silver went to the Pokemon Center to see if his Skittys were okay after eating the ENTIRE box of pizza. "What's this about a race I hear? I'll join, but what's the prize?"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:46 AM
"yes this exactly were u enter, who might u be? the prize is a sandslash"

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 09:47 AM
OOC: Okay so I guess i'll join in now

Bic: I woke up and walked outside to see what was going on today."A pokemon race? Well i'm more of a trainer not a racer."I walked over to watch with Shroomish sitting on my shoulder anxious to see the other pokemon compete."This will be good."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:48 AM
OOC: Were you talking to me?

IC: Maybe I'll try with Larion...*snickers* Nah, I'll use Libra.
*goes off to the starting point when he realizes he doesn't know where it is*
Hey, where do you start?

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:50 AM
"I'm Alana and i think I'll enter my Ponyta. So when do we begin?"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:50 AM
*picks up megaphone again* "OK PPL THE RACE WILL START IN 20 SECONDS EVERYONE GET TO THE ENTRANCE QUICK O AND BY THE WAY THE RULES ARE.... THERE ARE NO RULES, EXCEPT CUTTING THORUGH THE TOWN TO WIN"*RUSHES OVER ON ARCANIE TO THE ENTRANCE* "ok boy are u ready to blow everyone away!"

November 6th, 2004, 09:51 AM
"I'll go with my Tauros. I bet it's the only trained one for miles. He'd never go wild, unless I want him to..."

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I leaned on a rail looking out for the race."I wonder what pokemon we'll see in this race."I looked back onto the track only to notice the race was about to start.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Awsome!! Can't wait for the start!!
*mounts Libra and waits at the start*

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
"Alright. Go Ponyta." Releases her fire horse Pokemon. "Stay here Vaporeon." Hops on Ponyta's back and moves up next to the others. "Are ya ready Ponyta?" Ponyta neighs happily.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
"Pikapi!" came an impatient cry of a Pikachu as it frantically hopped about the bed, trying to get the female figure inside to wake up.

"Mrrrgh..." the girl replied as she changed positions, oblivious to the Pikachu trying to wake her.

Frustrated, the Pikachu hopped on top of the girl's nightstand and eased itself onto the alarm clock, its bright green numbers proclaiming 8:00 AM. After steaying itself on the clock, it reached over and hit a button marked "RADIO"

"Good morning, Slateport! You're listening to Sassy and Ken's Morning Show here on Lightning 101.9!" proclaimed the radio. With that, a techno pop beat came pulsing into the room...yet the girl refused to stir.

"Wahhhh!!!" squawked a monitior sitting next to the clock radio, jolting the girl awake! "Huh?....my little ones!" she cried, climbing out of bed and hurrying down the stairs to the basement, which she had converted into a breeder's facility, the Pikachu skittering along behind her.

The girl quickly switched on the light in the basement and raced over to one of the many cradles scattered throughout the room, carefully holding the crying occupant in her arms. "It's okay, Raiden..." she cooed. "Maya's here..."

"Pi..." the little Pichu replied, sniffling from crying.

"Bad dream?" Maya asked. Raiden nodded. "It's okay...cause it's time to wake up, anyway..." With that, she turned on a small stove, which began heating a pot of Pokemon formula.

"Pipika chu!" the Pikachu replied, gesturing to the TV.

"Brock's show's about to start? Thank you for reminding me, Lita." Maya carefully filled a syringe full of formula and carried it to Raiden's cradle. "Okay, little guy...here we go..." She smiled as Raiden began drinking his breakfast down...

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
OOC: AWWW thats cute!!!

IC: *nervously waits for the go*
Oooh, I can't wait....

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:58 AM
*A REFEREE PICKS UP A MEGAPHONE* "trainers 5" "get ready arcanie" "4,3,2,1GO!!!" "YEAH LETS GO ARCANIE!!!!!!"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:59 AM
*whispers someting to Libra*
LET'S GO!!!
*Libra shoots almost straight through the air*
YEE HAW!!!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Lets go Ponyta." Kicks Ponyta's sides and she shoots forward like a bullet.

November 6th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"Come on Tauros! Let's go!" Tauros went full-speed, and rammed Ponyta with it's horns. "Sorry!"

OOC: Don't try what you did again!

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:11 AM
*is cruising close to the top of the trees watching the others underneath him*
Aww, this is the life, up here with the wind in my face.... Now lets go and beat these amateurs Libra!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: Now I think I'll just make it worse.

"Come on Ponyta faster!" Ponyta neighs and moves past Tauros.

November 6th, 2004, 10:15 AM
"Tauros, Agility! Now Quick Attack!" The combo made Tauros's Quick Attack really fast, so Silver was wiping what little sweat formed on Tauros's head.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"ha! they think they can beat us arcanie we are the fastest, now extreme speed!!!"

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"And now, please welcome your host! The one and only Brock!" announced the TV. The studio audience cheered as a male figure clad in a sparkling red shirt and black pants appeared on a stage.

Raiden watched, mesmerized, as the male figure twirled and jumped to the beat of a hypnotic guitar melody. "Pichu pi!" he squeaked, tottling about to the beat, trying to imitate the image of Brock on the screen...but only managed to go falling to the floor with a plop.

"Are you okay?" Maya asked, picking up the dazed Pichu. Raiden nodded, then resumed hopping to the song. "Pi pi pichu pi?" he asked.

"Well, it takes a lot of practice for Brock to do that..." Maya explained...

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:19 AM
"Ponyta use Extreme speed too. Lets show those others whose the fastest." Ponyta now looks like a blur.

Goatman56
"Wow this is a very close race but who will win."Shroomish smiled and started pointing to the Arcanine."So u think he'll win well yeah your right hes really fast."

pokefan007
I don't think so...Libra, you use.. crap you don't know any speed attacks.. um, use dragonbreath just ahead of that Tauros, but don't hit it!
*hollers down to the racers below* Don't worry, its only dragonbreath, it won't catch the grass on fire!

November 6th, 2004, 10:21 AM
OOC: Who's winning?
"Tauros, Rage attack!" Tauros eyed the Arcanine and caught up to it. "Ram it!" Tauros tossed it's head to the side, and hit Arcanine.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:21 AM
"hmm nice ponyta, but me and arcanie are the fastest arcanie use agility,extremespeed and roar!!"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:22 AM
occ: well u can say that alana is first im 2nd u and pokefan are tied

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 10:23 AM
"O man that Ponyta is gaining really fast."Shroomish was confused and now couldn't decide who he wanted to win."Well seems that some little Shroomish doesn't know whos gonna win."He looked at me with an angered look."Hehehehe calm down just a joke."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Libra use Dragonbreath again!!

OOC: Yea, who is winning?

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:25 AM
occ:read the 51st post :D :D that should clear things up

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:25 AM
"Ponyta...woo girl. Calm down." Ponyta was frightened by the roar. When she finally calmed down they were really behing. Ponyta tossed its head and snorted. "Use Quick Attack then go directly into Extreme Speed. Once we're closer use Flame thrower." Ponyta took off again.

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I was watching and decided to leave."Well this is getting boring u can't even tell whos winning."Me and Shroomie walked away from the track."Lets get some supplies before we leave okay Shroomie."He nodded in excitement.It was finally the day I was gonna leave to start my journey."Lets go eat to."Shroomie seemed overjoyed at the fact that we were getting some food since we hadn't had breakfast.

EmeraldSky
"Pika pi chu!" Lita smiled at the screen as Brock came forward to address the audience, 'Thank you, and welcome to the show...let's get started by sharing a few breeder tips...' and the scene switched to a profssional breeder's facility, where Brock, now clad in breeder's attire, knelt before a cradle holding a sleeping Azurill. "Today we focus on the topic 'Just how much sleep is good enough?'" The question flashed on the screen complete with an image of a sleeping Pichu. Raiden yawned, bored.

"You want the cartoons or singing to come on, don't you?" Maya smiled.

"Pichu!" came Raiden's reply

Jhotos_Power
1st:me
2nd:tauros
3rd:vibrava
4th:ponyta
the announcer yelled on the speaker "o yeah come on arcanie u can take a hit from tauros, use fireblast!

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:29 AM
OOC: cool.. Time to take first...

IC: Libra use a combo, earthquake and dragonbreath!! And speed things up, come on this is a race!!!
*Libra uses earthquake and dragonbreath while suddenly getting a boost of energy from a potion Adam gave him*

November 6th, 2004, 10:29 AM
"Tauros, use Lock-On on that Arcanine!" Silver grinned evily. "Horn Drill." He said quietly in Tauros's ear when his Tauros started aiming for Arcanine.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:30 AM
"Ok Ponyta its time to use Extreem Speed!" Ponyta gained ground every second. Finally she was right behind Arcanine. "Alright now use roar just like they did!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Tauros hit the Arcanine just as Silver saw Ponyta open it's mouth. He covered Tauros's ears, and braced himself.

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I went out to get some burgers and fed Shroomish and the rest of my pokemon poke chow."Now hurry up and eat u guys we got a long day ahead of us."The picked up the pace and started eating faster and faster.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
"We now return to 'Breeder's Point'" the TV announced to the cheers of the studio audience. Brock was now seated in a director's chair with a projector next to him.

"Pi!" Raiden squealed with delight, eager to see what cartoon would come on.

"Whew...all that talk about sleep made me want to sleep too..." Brock joked, causing some in the audience to giggle. "So enjoy a cartoon while I take a quick snooze..." With that, he started the projector, causing the lights in the studio to go down...

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:34 AM
"whoa!! ARCANIE CALM DOWN CONTROL YOU'RE SELF!!" *arcanie threw styiles off his back* arcanie was enraged "arcanie whats the matter this is just a race! i knew i should of never traded u with Green!" arcanie was now thrashing about and then took off into the tree's "NO ARCANIE RETURN" arcanie was already gone "**** i have to go get him,here ref take the sandslash and give it to the winner,i have to get him back!" *styiles took off

November 6th, 2004, 10:34 AM
When the Roar was over, Silver uncovered Tauros's ears. "Hyper Beam." He whispered to the bull Pokemon.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Libra, why don't you know any speed attacks?
*suddenly Libra started glowing and evolved into a flygon*
Awsome Libra!! Now we can kick some serious butt!! Lets go!!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"Hey that was a dirty trick. Well now Its time to take the lead. Ponyta use roar again then use Extreme speed before the others can recover."

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 10:39 AM
We all finished up our food and I left the money and a tip and walked out.I then returned all my pokemon except Shroomish."Hop back on my shoulder Shroomish we gotta go."Shroomish hopped up on my shoulder and was anxious to leave."Lets go, off to Mauville."

November 6th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Silver told Tauros to use Agility and Quick Attack again, then covered Tauros's ears again.

pokefan007
*thanks god Flygon is too high up to have heard the roar*
Now come on Libra, lets go!! Get low to the ground and use earthquake on that Ponyta!!

EmeraldSky
Raiden climbed on Maya's shoulder as the TV proclaimed "A Cartoon from Breeder's Point" The screen went dark for a few seconds, then the sounds of people scatting a song came on as the cartoon's title appeared on the screen: Pikachu in "The Escape!"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:42 AM
styiles wandered into a opening in the field looking for arcanie "HERE BOY WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" no answer "man where could he have gotten off to, im a bad trainer" *thinks* "no, no im not its jsut arcanie lost control and went on a rampage, well we have to find him..i dont want some 1 catching my legendary pokemon!" styiles ran deeper into the forest

Alana
OOC: When will the race be over?

"Ponyta use Blaze kick on that Tauros then jump and use Flame Thrower on the Flygon!"

Goatman56
I walked out of the town entrance and took one last look back."So long" I whispered.

"Tauros, Earthquake!" Tauros jumped, and came down with such an impact that the ground shook violently. Tauros didn't care. That was part if the whole move to him.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:44 AM
occ:its up to u guys now im lookin for arcanie
ic: ran into some guy with shroomish "hey have u seen a arcanie run by here lately?"

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Ponyta reared then kicked Tauros in the face with her dimond hard hooves. "That'll teach ya. Ponyta keep moving I think I can see the finish line!" Ponyta took off again. Alana called over her shoulder, "Sorry Tauros!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Tauros hit Ponyta square in the back with a Hyper Beam.

pokefan007
Flygon, Hurry, dodge it!! then counter with earthquake and Get some ALTITUDE!!!

Goatman56
"Who me your talkin to me."I looked at him."Yeah he just headed up north he was moving pretty fast."I kept walking on and on.

EmeraldSky
"Pichu pi?" Raiden asked as the camera panned across various Pokemon having fun, save for one Pikachu tied to a tree.

"The music's really a bunch of people singing nonsense words." Maya explained. "When you sing like that, it's called 'scat'"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:47 AM
"MAN well i got to go get him thx for the info bye!" styiles took off

November 6th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Tauros used Agility again, and pulled in front of Ponyta, kicking it in the side on the way there.

OOC: Who's gonna end the race?

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I kept walking and walking and then wondered."Hmmm who was that guy?"I ignored it and kept walking.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Ponyta moved ahead of Tauros again and jumped landing a kick on Tauros's back before using agility to move ahead again.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:50 AM
occ:maybe alana or pokefan will win?" wow 4 pages in 1 day great job guys this is a succesful rp!

Tauros regained it's lost ground with a very fast Quick Attack, and jumped over Ponyta, kicking it in the face as he went down.

pokefan007
OOC: Who knows!

IC: Libra, use Flamethrower on those two and pass 'em!!!

November 6th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Tauros kept on zig-zagging, making it hard for anyone to pass him, and it prevented any other attacks on him.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Come on Libra, use a Earthquake! Then try another Flamethrower!

EmeraldSky
Raiden howled with laughter as the Pikachu tried every trick in the book to get free: cutting the rope, pulling at it, even burning the rope...only to be caught in it at the end.

"You liked that one?" Maya asked the still giggling Raiden as the image of Brock tuning a beautiful yellow-brown acoustic guitar appeared on the screen...

Goatman56
I ran into a trainer on the way and she stopped me."Wo watch were your going."She looked at me and she was about my age."Hello anyone there?"She lifted up a love ball and threw it and let out a Jigglypuff."Wow a Jigglypuff I didn't know u could catch those in Hoenn."There very rare she said."I then sent out Shroomish and I waited for her to make the first move.

Alana
Ponyta was mad. She used one speed attack after another until she was right behind Tauros. Then she took a huge leep aimed and came down on Tauros's left side. She kicked hard and there was a load snap from Tauros's front left leg.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM
"ugh!! i cant find him i need some help*rurghu* whoa what was that" styiles looked into a cleard field "hmm hes just tired and irretated" arcanie was sleeping "hmm he seems to have the right idea, i'll catch some zzz's 2" styiles layed down next to his compainion and went to slp"

November 6th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Silver threw a Skitty at Ponyta, and it was clawing like mad. Then, Silver ordereed Ivysaur to Recover Tauros, and it ran up to Ponyta, and used Double Edge, then ran towards the end of the race, and a prize.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:58 AM
*looks down*
OUCH!! I heard that!!
*winces*
Ooww. Libra, hurry up!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Ponyta rears then takes off into the woods. Alana trys to make her stop but she keeps moving. Ponyta colides with a tree and Alana flys off and lands five feet away unconscious.

OOC: Wait till I wake up Silver!

November 6th, 2004, 11:01 AM
The other Skitty took a leap at Ponyta, and clawed it in the eyes. Silver tried to recall them, but couldn't. Tauros used Agility again and got a big lead on the ground. Silver looked at the ahead of them Flygon, and Tauros hit it in the wing with Hyper Beam.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:04 AM
OOC: 1313666 I think you should edit your post. I'm deep in the woods somewhere unconscious.

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:04 AM
The girl started off by telling Jigglypuff to use pound."Alright dodge Shroomish and fire a bullet seed."Jigglypuff was hit headon by the atk and it screamed.But then the girl commanded it to use mega punch."Look out!"Before I could do anything Shroomish was hit hard and fell and slid."Alright regain your ground and use mega drain."Jigglypuff looked like its energy was being sucked through a straw.But then it landed and used rollout."Yikes don't let it hit u."Shroomish jumped up and dodged then without any orders used vinewhip and grabbed Jigglypuff."Thats it now throw it."The Jigglypuff landed and was knocked unconcious.JIGGLYPUFF!!! she screamed. I saw the hurt expression on her face and she ran away."Hey.....wait I didn't mean to."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I give up, there's not any point if people are going to get hurt.
Libra, go see if Alana's all right.
*lands close to her*
You ok?

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:05 AM
styiles and arcanie wake up from a noise "whoah what was that" styiles and arcanie rushed to check it out "wwhoa isn't she a part of the race? her pnyta is pretty banged up to, i'll use a hyper potion" styiles used the potion "ok lets go arcanie im hungry" theyt left

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:06 AM
OOC: How do you know where I am?

November 6th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Tauros crossed the finish line, and ran back to Alana. "Bayleef, use Recover on her. Get ready, Eevee. She's gonna kill me."

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:08 AM
OOC: How do you know where I am?
occ:who do u direct that question t?

November 6th, 2004, 11:09 AM
OOC: A fire Pokemon + the forest. Go figure.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:10 AM
OOC; Pokefan and now 1313666. Oh well.

Alana opened her eyes to Ponyta nudging her. She saw a couple of people to. She sat up and shook her head to clear it. She relised there was only one and recognized Silver. Ponyta bared her teeth. And Alana lept up and punched Silver in the nose.

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I began running after the girl to apologise."Wait up i'm sry."She turned around a turned her hand into a fist as if she was ready to punch me.What do u want u hurt Jigglypuff she said in a sad way."Well what was I supposed to do let u win."I then learned that wasn't the best thing to say as she then turned around and punched me and knocked me unconcious.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:12 AM
occ: lol goatman she knocked u out cold! lol

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:13 AM
OOC: Based on the punch she hates me XD lol

November 6th, 2004, 11:13 AM
"Oww... You broke Tauros's leg! Luckily, Ivysaur healed it." Tauros lowered it's head, and started to paw the ground with his hoof. "Don't. She may deserve it, but don't." Tauros stopped.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:15 AM
"Maybe Ponyta over reacted but that gave you know right to sick all of your Pokemon on her!"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:16 AM
styiles turned around and saw that she was now fine and being croweded by the other raceers "hmm maybe i should go over and say hello......naw maybe we will meet someother time"

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:17 AM
"Chu..." Raiden watched, mesmerized, as Brock began to strum a relaxing beat, causing some people in the audience to clap.

"That's why Brock is one of my favorite guitar players to study...he has very calm and laid back style." Maya explained, mesmerized by the song.

Then, Brock changed keys, and a band joined in as he sang...

Close your eyes tonight and wish upon a shooting star!
See it fly into a million points of light!
Every promise, hope and prayer becomes a jeweled star!
And I believe deep inside my heart that fate, will lead us on...

I've broken free from a cold wave of doubt...
Yet, I don't know why I'm crying...
And so I turn, looking away from everyone...
Silently, I vanish in the night air...
I'm searching endlessly for something that I lost!
My heart is aching painfully!
And as the falling rain consumes me, soothes me...
I will never stop singing this song for you!

If the morning sun should come again and shine once more,
Oh, how I'd want that sunny day eternally!
If we meet again, my joy, my love, my everything,
Would become like jewels, and everyone would know...of a miracle...

My heart is open, let my dreams come forth...
Please, don't let anything surprise you...
I can't stop now, for I have come so far today,
And I must...remain pure, strong, and faithful...
The item that I lost will remain in my sight!
And may the world forever turn...
And as the falling rain consumes me, soothes me...
I will never stop singing this song for you!

Close your eyes tonight and wish upon a shooting star!
See it fly into a million points of light!
Every promise, hope and prayer becomes a jeweled star!
And I believe deep inside my heart that fate, will lead us on...

The closing credits began to roll as the band continued to play, followed by the announcer saying "Tomorrow on 'Breeder's Point': The Viewer's Choice cartoon marathon!"

Goatman56
I woke up later with my head laying on a rock."Unhhhh......were am I?"I looked over to see who it was but my eyes weren't focused.Its me she said."What happened?"I punched u and u got knocked out she said.

"ALL?! I threw 1 Skitty. The other jumped at you! Bayleef, heal Ponyta, then let's go." Bayleef's leaf glowed, and then he followed Silver to the finish line.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:18 AM
styiles ran to maya,his friend, to her house *knock knock* "hello maya are u home??"

November 6th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Silver claimed his prize, then went to the Pokemon Center to heal his Tauros.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Just then, Maya heard a knock at the door. "Wait there, I'll go see who that is..." With that, she raced upstairs and opened the door, revealing one of her friends on the stoop. "Oh hi! Come on in."

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I looked up at her."I'm sorry I hurt Jigglypuff,I guess I was a little rough.She grinned well I hope u learned your lesson she said."Right now I don't know ever since u hit me."

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:22 AM
"hey raiden havent seen u in a while" said styiles as he went over and pet the pokemon

November 6th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Silver went to the school, and egged it while noone was there.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Alana shook her head and recalled her Ponyta. The she whistled and her Vaporeon. "Come on Vay. I'm getting tired of this old town anyway. Lets go on an adventure. We'll stop by my house to get some suplies then we'll leave."

"Vay." Agreed Vaporeon. They set off.

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
After a while I was finally able to stand up."Well I'd love to stay but I have to go."She grabbed my arm and said let me come with u."So if your coming then lets go we got a long ways ahead of us."She nodded and we began walking.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Pichu!" Raiden chirped, apparently enjoying the stroking and petting.

"He's getting to be pretty big...he should be ready for an owner in another six weeks..." Maya smiled. "Right now he just got done watching 'Breeder's Point', so he's pretty happy. In fact, he wants to travel to Kanto and see Brock in person one day"

November 6th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Silver wanted to get as far away from Alana as possible, so he went home and packed what he needed, and left town.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:30 AM
"well why not go today and start to travel to meet brock if thats ok, meet me in the town entrance in a hour be ready ,me and arcanie will be waiting for u maya"

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Alana went home and packed everything she would need. Then she snuck past her mom and ran into the woods. She checked her pack and cursed. "I don't have any Pokeballs. I can't go on a Pokemon journey without them. Guess I'll have to go back to the Pokemart. Come on Vay lets make this quick."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 11:35 AM
*shrugs and hopps back on Liba*
Lets get out of here too.
Bye all!

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"Okay!" and Maya waved goodbye as her friend disappered into the bustling crowd. "See you tonight!"

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Alana ran towards the Pokemart. "I can'twait to statr my journey. I wonder why I never left before." Remembers her mom holding a switch a flinches. "Right thats why."

"So why didn't you just sneak away like your doing now?" Asked Vaporeon.

"I have no idea. Here we are." They stop in front of the Pokemart.

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:39 AM
*1 HOUR LATER* "OMG WHERE IS MAYA ITS TIME TO GO! arcanie yer ready to travel right?"

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I looked around and noticed the sun had went down and it was dark."Lets keep going and when it gets real dark lets set up camp."Okay she said nodding her head.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:46 AM
They entered the Pokemart and Alana bought six more Pokeballs. "Are you sure you need so many?"

"It never hurts to be prepared. Alright now lets get out of here." They leave the mart and look around one last time before heading back into the woods.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"Actually, we don't need to travel...because the next show "The Viwer's Choice Cartoon Marathon, is going to be right here in Slateport!"

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"o awesome well i still want to go on a little journey i will see u again maya some other time, bye have fun" styiles left into forest

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 11:55 AM
We kept walking until it was very dark."Lets set up camp here okay."Yes this looks like a nice place to set up camp she said."O and by the way whats your name?"Mines Eve.Whats yours?she questioned."Mines Pochi but enough chit chat lets get to sleep."Yes that sounds like a great idea she said.

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"Here, take a few tickets...it's going to be taped at the Slateport studio on Saturday...if you want to come over and watch my cartoon tapes tomorrow, that's fine."

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:58 AM
"Its geting pretty late. I better get some sleep or I'll screw up my scedual."

"Listen to you. We're on our own adventure now. You don't have to have a scedual anymore."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Well lets stop and rest anyway. Besides I'm geting hungry." Sits down on a rock and gets out some food. "Go Ponyta." Ponyta appears. "Make us fire. Thanks." Recalls her Pokemon. "Now lets make something to eat."

Goatman56
November 6th, 2004, 02:22 PM
As we were sleeping I heard a noise within the forest."Unnhhh what could that be."When I went to take a closer look a man with a bandana on his head jumped out."Uhoh a team aqua member."WHAT!!! she screamed."Calm down I can handle."Yeah sure just like u handled my punch she whispered."Hey what was that."I said do u want some fruit punch she replied."Whatever go Torkoal."Torkoal appeared and the team aqua member sent out a mightyena."O boy this will be tough."

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
arcanie and styiles are somewhere deep in the forest's "hmmm arcanie i wonder which pokemon are in these woods we might be able to catch something rare!"

EmeraldSky
November 6th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"Let's see, there's Raye's contest tomorrow...and the show on Saturday...we'll be busy, won't we? Maya cooed as she returned to the basement and set Raiden in his cradle. "As for you, it's time to take a nap."

"Chu..." Raiden sighed as he drifted to sleep.

Maya took that opportunity to double check on one of her Pikachus, a laid back female named Angel, who was expecting her first litter. "Hi, sweetie...feeling all right?"

"Pika..." Angel replied as she obediently rolled on her backside, allowing Maya to hook her up to the ultrasound machine.

"Let's see...there's one...two...three...four...five little Pichus in there..." Maya began, pointing out five tiny bodies in the picture. "and they all look like they're ready to enter the world any time now..." Angel just smiled, pleased at her brood's prognosis. Maya just disconnected the ultrasound and set some Pokechow before Angel. "Eat up...you want to make pretty babies, don't you?"

"Chu!" Angel happily ate her lunch, and with that, Maya went on to check on the other Pikachus in the nursery

November 7th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Silver got to Lavaridge Town, and decided that he belonged in Slateport. So, he went back.

Goatman56
November 7th, 2004, 11:09 AM
OOC: well thats a bit boring XD

BIC: Torkoal was raring to go his eyes were a blaze."Alright Torkoal lets start things off with flamethrower."Torkoal flamethrower was heading right for the Mightyena until he dodged.Use shadow ball the trainer commanded.Before I could even say anything Torkoal was hit by the powerful atk."Don't give up were still in this,use your take down."Torkoal was enraged and hit the mightyena head one I watched in awe as the Mightyena flew through the air.But then while Mightyena was in mid air it extended its legs and landed and slid.Use your extreme speed he commanded."Torkoal use withdraw."He got in his shell and got spun around a bit by extreme speed.Then a idea hit me."Use fire spin while still spinning."A huge blaze came right out of his shell shooting out at Mightyena."Good job Torkoal."The trainer was angry I could tell by the expression on his face.He then commanded Mightyena to use hyper beam."Torkoal can't take that."Mightyena released a huge amount of energy from its mouth."TORKOAL WATCH OUT!!!"The hyper beam hit Torkoal head on and the trainer said I knew a kid like u couldn't win."Nobody calls me a kid Torkoal use fireblast."A huge fireblast came right out of the smoke and knocked Mightyena cold."Looks like u lose."

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 11:17 AM
*He flies overhead on Libra trying to find a good place to catch pokemon when he sees something moving at a lightning fast speed. he decides to go and find it and he chases it through the forest*
I'm going to catch that pokemon...

EmeraldSky
November 7th, 2004, 11:21 AM
"Okay..." Maya returned to the kitchen with a Pokemonitor and sat down at the table, looking at Raye's contest information while she ate her lunch. Raye probably needs a bath...

"Tales, nine!" a Ninetales barked, snuggling close to Maya.

"Hi, Raye..." Maya smiled. "Think you can show the judges how pretty you are?"

"Tales!" Raye purred, content.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 02:20 PM
After they ate Alana and Vaporeon packed and kept moving. "I wonder how far it is to the nearest town."

"About ten miles or so."

"How do you know that?"

"I looked at your Pokegear before we left."

"Oh." They kept moving.

November 7th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Silver arrived back in Slateport, and Eevee ran the pretzel guy out of town again.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:01 AM
"arcanie look whats that ahead?" they ran toward an object with a button "maybe if we push this bu- AHHHHHHH" they fell through a pit which the button activated "o great now what r we gonna do arcy"

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:04 AM
As they're walking Alana and Vaporeon hear a sond coming from spme where up ahead. "What was that?"

"Dunno. Why don't we go check it out?"

"Good idea. Come on." Heads in the direction of the nois.