PDA

View Full Version : How will you pay your university tuition fees?

Jolene
May 4th, 2010, 03:44 AM
How will you pay your university tuition fees? I will be a lingerie model. My daddy says it is a good idea.

loliwin
May 4th, 2010, 03:51 AM
^ LOL

I would basically s pay by my money I got from a part time job as a service person from McDonalds. :D

Forever
May 4th, 2010, 04:30 AM
I'm attend university at the moment, and I um, did that thing where you like, go now, then the money gets taken out of your pay when you work once you've finished the course. So, yeah, the easier way. XD;

Binary
May 4th, 2010, 05:06 AM
I'd most likely do a part time job. I would also earn some money for expenses.

Cherrim
May 4th, 2010, 05:59 AM
My parents said they'd pay half of it, but for now they're paying it all up front and keeping track of it and, once I'm done, I'll start paying them back my half. :s I work during the summer and that money goes toward rent for the next year, so it'll probably be a while before I end up getting the funds to pay them back. @_@

RuRuBell
May 4th, 2010, 08:34 AM
I work during the summer, so I pay for the majority of it. My parents help pay for my books, though.

Timbjerr
May 4th, 2010, 09:18 AM
I work a full-time job just to cover my tuition at a community college.

I'm definitely gonna need to find some sort of financial aid once I actually transfer to a real university. D:

also, yay for moar Jolene threads in OVP. XD

Porygon-Z
May 4th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I live int he UK so I got a student loan, which I will probably never be done paying back until I'm 40. Woop woop!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 4th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Student loans are paying for it right now, which means I could be in trouble if I can't find a decent job soon after I graduate... hopefully a Masters in Finance will help me get one xD

Yeah, I probably should have gone in-state, but my home state sucks (both the weather and the college system) :/

Sammi
May 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Loans, which when I was in school, didn't cover everything. For two semesters I had my parents take out loans to cover the rest, and the last semester I was in... well, I still owe the school money. :/

If I ever get back to college, I'll work part-time to cover what I can't get in loans. Theoretically.

TRIFORCE89
May 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM
My parents have been saving up for it since I was born. So, I'm covered. Thankfully. I also have money saved up in addition to some investments. Their plan was to give me a strong financial footing for when I leave the house. Very thankful for that. No loans, no debt.

ANARCHit3cht
May 4th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I am going to JC first, so I will pay that by myself. Once I go to college, I will apply for financial aid, and most likely be a first generation college student.. so yeah. It will be cheaper to me than most, but still pretty expensive. I will probably get Scholarships and what not. Then... I will loan the rest... .

Aureol
May 4th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure. My parents saved plenty of money, and I'm going to a relatively cheap university, but I want to pay for it myself to an extent. What will most likely end up happening is my parents will pay for tuition while I pay for living expenses.

Eternal Nightmare
May 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM
My mom paid my entrance fee into the Art Institute :/. But I'm not as fortunate as TRIFORCE89 up there so in order too pay for the rest I may apply for finacial aid, some hope, and a nice job (this institute helps students find nice paying jobs while on campus :D)

Yusshin
May 5th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I have 18,000$ at the moment. I'm not sure what I want to do in life just yet :| but I'll probably end up taking advantage of the formation the government gives us. They pay for our post-secondary education if you're planning on doing a "skill", like plumbing, electricity-related stuff, etc. I might end up taking advantage of that, working in a "skill" job that pays well, and then using the money I save up from that to pay for university.

My parents aren't going to help me out so I'll have to do it by myself.

Worst case scenario: I get a student loan /shrugs