PDA

View Full Version : I am designing my dream house - can you help?

Jolene
May 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I am very excited! My friend's brother is training to be a builder, and today I made him promise that he will build my house for me when I get big! So I am now designing my dream house which he will one day build for me.

Here is my first draft:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/Undersea_Adventure/Dreamhouse.jpg

Is this a good design? What could I add to it? Bear in mind that the design has to fall within reason.

Narcissus Secret
May 4th, 2010, 03:45 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2s1oxew.pngIf you make your design more like mine, I feel that it can be made. I suggest to use my design, not yours.

RuRuBell
May 4th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Wow. Can you design my future house, too?

Narcissus Secret
May 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I certainly can. xD But if no one realized, that is my way of saying that Jolene's dream house will not come to existence... at least not easily, nor cheaply. Plus, a swimming pool library is a bad idea, your books would get wet.

Raaji
May 4th, 2010, 05:43 PM
I like Narcissus's design more, seems more complex and intriguing. Just throwing my great opinion out there.

Finnix
May 4th, 2010, 05:57 PM
ummm interesting, im still trying to pick what one of the houses I would rather take :/

Gumball Watterson
May 4th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Wow... I think you might want to take some architecture if your school has it cause... that kind of house demands that you get serious Buckoo Bucks in the freaking 100 millions out of your wallet.

Good thing that's just a draft. If you already sent that, you'd be looked at like you're some crazy over active 14 yea── oh great -_-

Timbjerr
May 4th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I'm disappointed in you Jolene.

Why isn't there a Taco Bell in that house? >:O

Åzurε
May 4th, 2010, 07:00 PM
It needs a sub-dungeon full of writhing bodies, with a little unending hellfire here and there.

And a kitchen.

Usagi-Chan~
May 4th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I LOVE YOUR DREAM HOUSE! Needs a unicorn stable though.

lx_theo
May 4th, 2010, 08:07 PM
That swimming pool better double as a wave pool, or I'd be massively disappointed

The Cynic
May 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Every house needs a Starbucks Jolene! And bouncy castles, lots of 'em.

Silver
May 5th, 2010, 04:00 AM
I'll have to post a screenshot sometime later of the house I'm designing in AutoCAD for my architecture class. (Majoring in Arch. next year at Uni)

Yusshin
May 5th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Rofl that's an awesome dream house D:<

You need an arcade in there somewhere, though ):

Kura
May 5th, 2010, 03:49 PM
It's pretty sweet. You just need ladders to get to the higher rooms, unless you decide to use a jet-pack.

Muffin™
May 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Um, you forgot a computer :/

How are you going to log in to PC?

TRIFORCE89
May 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Not sure about it being cut in half so everyone can see into it, but otherwise *thumbs up*

Benjamin510
May 30th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Simple You have an a machine that makes Boys (or in my case girls) That are sexy and will always love you, and stuff.

Eldrei
May 30th, 2010, 11:30 PM
No garage in your house? ANDWATAREYOUGOINGTODOWITHTHATOCTOPUS???? (h)????

Simple You have an a machine that makes Boys (or in my case girls) That are sexy and will always love you, and stuff.
A love machine???????

Benjamin510
May 31st, 2010, 07:18 AM
No garage in your house? ANDWATAREYOUGOINGTODOWITHTHATOCTOPUS???? (h)????

A love machine???????

Yes, It falls into the same stupidity as the rest of the house.

Porygon-Z
May 31st, 2010, 07:22 AM
You need a room that is made of lego and everything inside the room is built from lego too.

You could build your own furniture and take it apart.

The floor would be the lego base sheet.

RTHookers
May 31st, 2010, 08:16 AM
I AM DOING MEH DREAM HOUSE LOLOMG!
Yeah.. you know how much the resources would cost?
You really know how much does it actually takes to build one floor that will stand up properly and not die to non-STAB earthquakes?
You're 14, just dream you finish school. Don't dream about a dream house because it won't come very easily.

wolfeydawg
June 6th, 2010, 08:27 AM
absolutely that is perfect, very imaginative thats the important thing of being a good architect. I am actually hoping to be an engineer of one kind either mechanical, aerospace, or architectural. All you have to do is find the size of each roof and size of the house in all... very good job...

Benjamin510
June 6th, 2010, 08:43 AM
absolutely that is perfect, very imaginative thats the important thing of being a good architect. I am actually hoping to be an engineer of one kind either mechanical, aerospace, or architectural. All you have to do is find the size of each roof and size of the house in all... very good job...

Is this sarcastic? If not, You have no idea that, even $999,999,999.99¢ could buy this. Also, I see a COMBEE in the lab. WOW.

wolfeydawg
June 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Is this sarcastic? If not, You have no idea that, even $999,999,999.99¢ could buy this. Also, I see a COMBEE in the lab. WOW.

No I'm not sarcastic imagination is very important to designing building just look at Guant in SPain...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
June 6th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Y-y-you have a swimming pool in your library! The Doctor is so proud of you right now ♥

Eldrei
June 7th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Y-y-you have a swimming pool in your library! The Doctor is so proud of you right now ♥

Yes. You and your Doctor. Selling imaginations are indeed proudful.