View Full Version : Your greatest flaw?

May 4th, 2010, 4:06 PM
Basically, what the thread title says: What's your greatest flaw?

Mine is procrastination. And no, not just procrastinating on my school work. It's to the point of getting myself in debt and dropping out of college, when I could've prevented it all by making phone calls/doing research/getting a job a lot sooner than I did... >> (My second greatest flaw would be hating to make phone calls, even for important stuff, like money.) It's seriously gotten me into the crappy situation I'm in now, and I hate myself for it.

Or perhaps it should be that I don't take the real world as seriously as I should? idk.

May 4th, 2010, 4:23 PM
My greatest flaw is being shy... I tend to be too shy to do any thing. Like make important phone calls, and etc. It takes me a while to warm up to a certain someone, or someones.

May 4th, 2010, 4:25 PM
I think it's a tie between procrastination, being horribly shy, and being lazy. xD

May 4th, 2010, 4:29 PM
It's a tie between procrastination and subconsciousness/shyness.

Procrastination is nothing new, but I take it way to far. For example, I have the take home Regents test that's due tomorrow (72 questions or around there). I should be doing it now, but I'm gonna do it tomorrow, during class. That's how lazy I am, and I just can't control myself. PC and Facebook are to good. ;;

As for subconsciousness/shyness, I was always a quiet one. I used to always think that I didn't fit in, that something was missing me. While I that now, thinking that before hurt me in the long run, and I do find it hard to talk to someone new. But when we do, miracles happen. =]

May 4th, 2010, 5:28 PM
I would say procrastination, but I've gotten better at doing things... which reminds me.. I have a History poster due Friday...

May 4th, 2010, 5:39 PM
Too big a list:
I generally hate people.
I hate myself.
Too serious

May 4th, 2010, 9:27 PM
Procrastination. Even things I enjoy I procrastinate from it. I'm the type of person who enjoys idling. Second is my Math-dumbness. Simple mathematics and I always gets it wrong. It was proven by my classmate. He asked what was 2+2 and I answered 4, He asked what was 4+4, I answered 6. D:

May 4th, 2010, 9:53 PM
By far my biggest flaw. Even above a tendency to be very socially aloof around unknown people. D;

May 5th, 2010, 2:11 AM
I put myself down far too often.

May 5th, 2010, 2:15 AM
Other than procrastination.... I would say that if there were two choices, I mostly get the bad one. :(

Eternal Nightmare
May 5th, 2010, 8:26 AM
Procrastination although its not as bad as I use to be. Other than that I can be fairly lazy and reserved. I don't know if being reserved is a flaw or a good thing xD.

May 5th, 2010, 8:47 AM
I am too small. Luckily I have lots of tall shoes.

May 5th, 2010, 9:14 AM
I'm very wrathful and hold grudges very easily. It's gotten me in trouble twice at the workplace at two different jobs and at at least three different webforums that I'm a member of (including PC). On top of that, I'm generally very lazy and procrastinate a lot.

Okami Chi
May 5th, 2010, 9:18 AM
Fat, yup I got a chub on me, but other than that I rock. ;)

May 5th, 2010, 9:20 AM
I'm really really really really shy D: Sometimes I have to give speeches at school and I like blush on stage. It's really embarrassing. Apart from shyness, I get angry really quickly but I just walk out of situations.

May 5th, 2010, 9:25 AM
A draw between lack of self confidence and that I care about others far too much for my own good.

Serene Grace
May 5th, 2010, 9:40 AM
I guess my greatest flaw is trying to be a perfectionist because it ain't gonna happen. I know it, you know it and I think it's about time I just start being.. myself and not some boring, perfect being.

Ayumi Hamasaki
May 5th, 2010, 9:42 AM
I put myself down far too often.^What Will said,also being too shy irl as well, but online I never am too shy.

May 5th, 2010, 9:49 AM
I get comfortable much too easily. It's not that I'm lazy per se, just that once I settle into a routine it's hard for me to get out of it. I guess you could say I get addicted easily. It's the downside of a 'go with the flow' attitude.

May 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM
i'm afraid to stand up for myself/others, lack of self-confidence, and laziness D:

the first 2 go with each other and they also make me indecisive on what to say D:
i just care too much about what other people think of me :<
i'm naturally indecisive on other things, though. which is also a flaw o;

laziness also makes me procrastinate, and so i tell people i'll get something done but then it takes 2134234 extra days

May 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Hmm... Flaw? I'd say I'm a bit arrogant when it comes to certain things. I'm a very shy individual, though, and I'm terrified of people. If they yell at me, I tremble and it messes up the rest of my day :s even if that person is just random or not important.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Procrastination and laziness, with a slight bend toward laziness. Seriously, some days I skip bathing, changing clothes, and eating meals because I'm too lazy to (and usually because I have nowhere in particular to go to anyway). This is worse over the summer, where I'm at home and almost never have anywhere to go...

May 5th, 2010, 3:06 PM
My Confidence, Procrastinating, and my height. I hate being short, I put myself down excessively, and i never do my homework until the last minute -.-

May 5th, 2010, 3:56 PM
Wow, I'm surprised how many people say procrastination and lack of self-confidence/shyness.

Anyways, my biggest flaw by far is lack of self-confidence. I'm not really shy, I'm fine talking to people, but when it comes to asking people to hang out, doing projects and duties or a lot of things, I don't do it because I don't believe in myself. Biggest reason why I haven't had a girlfriend yet >_>

Corvus of the Black Night
May 5th, 2010, 4:03 PM
The fact that my intense emotions tend to take me over - when I'm angry it's hard to not burst out, while when I'm excited it's hard for me not to dance...

May 5th, 2010, 4:03 PM
Being unprepared is probably the number one flaw that I have. It may coincide with laziness, but it's the most noticeable aspect of my laziness. When it comes to school assignments or whatever job I have, I usually complete it by the date. However, studying and preparing for something big is something that usually never crosses my mind. I only think of the present and in turn, the future comes to bite me.

Otherwise, I'd say my pride is my other flaw. My ego bruises so quickly and so easily that I'm rarely able to take a personal joke without being scornful at the maker for a while. I've been trying to improve, though. 8D;

May 5th, 2010, 4:06 PM
my biggest flaw is that i'm so perfect other people hate me for it 8'-|

May 5th, 2010, 4:22 PM
I think it's a tie between procrastination, being horribly shy, and being lazy. xD

^^Yeah. All my flaws in a nutshell.

I'm terrified of people. If they yell at me, I tremble and it messes up the rest of my day :s even if that person is just random or not important.

Ugh, me too. The real world is gonna kill me...D:

May 5th, 2010, 5:07 PM
I think... hiding from my flaws, in itself, becomes my greatest one.

TB Pro
May 5th, 2010, 5:18 PM
Hmm. Well, I have a lot of bad factors.
I'm ugly as hell.
I have terrible self confidence(see above)
I'm lazy, but I dont really see that as a terrible thing?
I hate myself for everything I do, or think about doing.
I'm shy as hell. I mean seriously. If I don't know the person(especially girls), I look at the floor and try to talk as little as possible. I NEVER look at their faces...not the best way to get a chick...

When I make it into the real world, I'll be so happy. No more [cussword]'s do deal with at school. No more [cussword] to deal with at home. Just me and my homies chillin...and more [cussword]ing school. Great D;

May 5th, 2010, 5:40 PM
I would have to say I have a few.
The fact I fall in love to easily.
The fact I have mood swings (bipolar)
The fact girls break me down easily.
The fact I'm so negative.
The fact I always turn red for no reason.
The fact people think I'm happy just cause my normal look is a look of depression.
The fact I can't straighten my arm right now.
The fact people take me to serious.

Mhm, big list. I'm always to busy finding my flaws.

May 5th, 2010, 7:00 PM
I think my two top flaws are that I can be a little shy when I don't know you and I get really bored easily. Both stop me from accomplishing a lot of things. >:<

Lucy Lu
May 6th, 2010, 11:56 AM
My major flaw is I put myself down too often. I always think I am not go enough to do anything. I feel like I do everything wrong. And some complements me on a good job I will say, I am not that great. I will feel very modest. But I do thank them. ^^

Other flaws that I have is I am indecisive, I can't stick up for myself, and I worry too much. I can't choose of what I want or need. Sometimes I take wants over needs, and that has gotten me into trouble at times. And I can't stand up for myself. I tend to stay away from confrontation because I don't know how I could resolve it. If anything I will make it worse. And I let some people walk all over me. I am not assertive enough.

May 7th, 2010, 7:49 PM
My greatest flaw is that I think lower of myself. I think I'm fat and I'm nerdy. Kids always try to tell me otherwise, but I don't listen. I suck, I know.

kissing. raindrops
May 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
My biggest flaw is definitely worrying too much.. I worry about a lot of things.

Jude Mathis
May 7th, 2010, 11:06 PM
My answer is pretty much the same as yours, Sammi. xD;

I'm a horrible procrastinator, and it's caused some issues in the past.

Okay, a lot of issues.. I need to work on that.

Also, I tend to not show my emotions very well, so people always assume I'm stuck up, or cold-hearted or something, which isn't really the case at all. x_x I'd say that's a big flaw, I dislike that about myself.

May 7th, 2010, 11:51 PM
I have a tendency to put off something till the last minute. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. It had gotten so bad that I stopped doing my homeworks. I keep telling myself that I'm going to do it, but then something catches my attention and off I go. This is not the kind of life I want to live out. However, bad habits die hard. I will have the last dance with procrastination, and I will win... tomorrow.

May 8th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Mine is definately procrastination, which I get hassled about since im "asian". Also aggression is my next biggest.

mondays suck
May 8th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Mine would be either procrastination (although I think it got a bit better in the last weeks, I started doing some occassional homework again) or socially awkwardness.
Probably the second one is the worse one, I seem to get along with procrastination pretty well up to now.

May 8th, 2010, 4:06 PM
If only I wasn't so lazy. .__.;

May 8th, 2010, 9:59 PM
I never know what I should do or say next, especially when the moment has become awkward and the other person is waiting on me to say something. ):

May 9th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Being a procrastinator for the win. xD

And I'm impulsive, cynical (sometimes), I keep to myself too much, I have a pretty bad inferiorty complex, all the good stuff. xD
(Oh, and I'm also a little bit too sarcastic xD)

Those are a few of my worst flaws, I have more of course, but I'm too lazy to list all of them. (Lul, there's one)