PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a collection?

curiousnathan
May 5th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Does anyone own a collection of anything? Whether it be a shell collection, car collection, card collection or even a button collection.
Myself, I collect cards; I have a vast and big collection of both new and old generation pokemon cards, and some of the old and new generation Yu-gi-oh cards.
I also collect money, hehe. And I like to collect posters to post on my wall in my room.

Bart Crab
May 5th, 2010, 03:00 AM
well, i collect coins with different pictures on the tails side, and i've being finding a quite bit...
...still not lot, but i can't find any lately.

curiousnathan
May 5th, 2010, 03:03 AM
well, i collect coins with different pictures on the tails side, and i've being finding a quite bit...
...still not lot, but i can't find any lately.
Well, good luck collecting your coins my friend! Haha, do you any idea how many coins you've collected so far? I think I have most likely over 200 cards each..
And even if you cant find different tails sides, .. when you do, you will feel a sense of satisfaction which I think is always great when collecting things.

Zeffy
May 5th, 2010, 03:07 AM
I collect YuGiOh Cards. :)
I keep them safe, too.

Bart Crab
May 5th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Well, good luck collecting your coins my friend! Haha, do you any idea how many coins you've collected so far? I think I have most likely over 200 cards each..
And even if you cant find different tails sides, .. when you do, you will feel a sense of satisfaction which I think is always great when collecting things.
well, not really, i don't really care if there isn't any. i have 41 coins and i have one golden rule, i DON'T collect the basic ones, if i do, 1 would have 47 coins.

Binary
May 5th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I have a collection of guitar picks xD. I also have a collection of cards, mostly pokemon cards and some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I've lost some of them though. I also collect coins and money from different countries.

Jolene
May 5th, 2010, 06:15 AM
I collect fairy things. Fairies are cool.

Ambellina
May 5th, 2010, 06:23 AM
I collect Pokemon cards, YGO cards, Gears of War things, Mermaid figurines, & Water Pokemon stuff

Cherrim
May 5th, 2010, 06:28 AM
We have a thread for this in OVP. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=217074)

Let's keep the collection discussion in there, 'kay? :3