PDA

View Full Version : Weird faces

Forever
May 5th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Have you ever done any weird facial expressions that people just thought you were weird for doing? Have you taken pictures? Have your friends laughed? Do you make weird faces often? What type of weird faces do you do?

Signomi
May 5th, 2010, 07:49 AM
...I've made plenty of weird faces and people always ended up laughing at them. XD;

Well, mostly me going cross-eyed and perking my lips...but still!

Eternal Nightmare
May 5th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Yeah I make extremly weird facial expression xD. People call me animated or like an anime character because of them. Its all good though.

Jolene
May 5th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I think that all my faces are nice.

Binary
May 5th, 2010, 10:16 AM
The weirdest I can do is crossed eyes. I don't make weird faces that much but I do it unconsciously sometimes and my friends laugh.

The Sly Fox
May 5th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I have made weird faces before, mostly on purpose to make my buds laugh xD I usually do the crossed eyes look lol.

hiphiphippo
May 5th, 2010, 12:01 PM
i cant cross my eyes, but i do make some other faces xD
sometimes i'll make faces subconsciously that're funny, or i'll do the -i will kill you- face as a joke
and there's always those times where you try to stare at your friends with a serious face but then everyone starts cracking up :D

Yusshin
May 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I used to make weird faces at passing cars lol XD I don't do that anymore <<

Ayselipera
May 5th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I used to make weird faces at passing cars lol XD I don't do that anymore <<

XD

I used to do that when I was younger... always with other people of course. I'd probably still do it now for laughs if I ever end up thinking about it again while driving.

curiousnathan
May 6th, 2010, 02:53 AM
I always make wierd faces, my friends don't mind they laugh. And I think it is quite funny too. But I am not the wierdest one in my group of friends..

Danikamakaze
May 6th, 2010, 03:00 AM
I make a real life D: face,
apparently it's hilarious :3
I also purposely do funny faces, I love making my friends laugh.

Zeffy
May 6th, 2010, 03:43 AM
The weirdest face I ever made was crossed eyes with matching tongue sticking out expression, although I just make that expression when I don't want to lend other people my stuff. :3