View Full Version : Greetings

May 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Well, my friend Glitchfinder wanted me to get on here for a while and he finally got me on.

Setosama is my online alias for MANY a site however you can simply call me 'Seto' if you like.

I've been playing the pokemon games since GSC (which were formerly the best games in the entire franchise until their remakes) and am currently THOROUGHLY enjoying the journey back to johto and kanto. And while I DO eagerly await the arival of Black and White, I DO wish that they'd continue on with HeartGold and SoulSilver for the VGC for atleast another year... but what can I do?

My favorite pokemon is Mew and my second Favorite is Mewtwo. I am both an avid breeder AND battler so if anybody would like to battle (especially under GS Cup) I would gladly accept any challenges. Well... Okay I would if the wireless didn't completely suck it here.

However, if any of you are near UC Riverside I would gladly accept any challenge in person, so long as it's not in the middle of a class. I always look forward to battling new people and meeting new challenges. I also play Duel Monsters.

Currently I am working on BOTH the music and the main character designs for Delta Mission, a game I've wanted to create for sometime based on the EX Delta sets and Legend Maker, along with Glitchfinder.

Anyways, that's about it.