PDA

View Full Version : What do you sleep with? :O

I HEART MEGA HITT
May 6th, 2010, 09:48 AM
No, this time I don't mean if you sleep with pillows, stuffed animals or whatever but... I mean as far as blankets go. :D For example, do you sleep without any blankets? How about what kind of blanket? Is it a comforter? is it just the top sheet? Or maybe its a fleece blanket? Also, do you often sleep with a different blanket depending on the weather? :O

For me, I have one very old comforter I can't sleep without. I've had it since we moved to Arizona and its my favorite blanket. It's really old and about to fall apart but... it's hard letting go of. It's been with me through tears, sickness and even times when I was having a bad day. XD

I do have another comforter I want to use in the winter. The old blanket that I mentioned before is my summer blanket. :3

Jolene
May 6th, 2010, 09:51 AM
A chenille pillow and my fairy doll.

Yusshin
May 6th, 2010, 09:58 AM
I sleep with my comforter and a sheet underneath. I have a weird body temperature; sleeping with a blanket in winter makes me feel warm, but sleeping with a blanket in summer makes me feel cold. Weird, huh?

luf100
May 6th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I sleep under a sheet, a comforter, and three thinner blankets, with one pillow and usually my cat beside my head. I get really freaking cold at night so I need a ton of blankets and even have an extra usually folded at the end of my bed or on the floor, just in case.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 6th, 2010, 11:47 AM
At college, a sheet and my thinning, 9 year old comforter. At home, it varies depending on the weather (sometimes a thick blanket is thrown into the mix if it's cold). It's weird, because even in the heat of summer, I feel the need to be covered up to go to sleep, which begs the question from my parents, "Why do you need the fan on if you're covered up?" My answer: "It's the only way I can get to sleep."

Hotels I've stayed at use a variety of different coverings, so I can't really comment on them.

Zeta Patchouli
May 6th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Half the time, I sleep with a sheet, and the other half, with nothing but the clothes on my back. I live in southern Arizona, where it is actually pretty hot at night. Not the hottest, but still pretty hot. And my parents don't have enough money to keep the house at anything under eighty degrees throughout the entire summer.

Cassino
May 6th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Just a simple duvet, rather flattened by now. No pillows.

Rich Boy Rob
May 6th, 2010, 01:12 PM
A duvet and 2 pillows. I get uncomfortable if I'm not under something (wow that sounded less dirty in my mind). I'd rather be too hot than not be under my duvet, as for the 2 pillows, I just don't find one enough.

EmeraldSerenade
May 6th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hm, 2 blankets, 4 pillows, and some sheet.
i either wear shorts or pajamas to sleep with a shirt xD

hiphiphippo
May 6th, 2010, 04:24 PM
i always have a sheet underneath

in the winter, i have a heavy blanket or 2
in the summer, i have a thinner blanket that matches my sheets :D and if i still get hot, i'll stick my arms and legs out and have my belly covered

Kura
May 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM
2 pillows (sometimes 3) that I like to sleep in the middle of (with the third one on the top) and under a comforter but usually (because I don't like feeling constrained under the covers) overtop of the bedsheets.

I also sleep with my stuffed Australian Shepherd dog-plushie named Douglas. (He's Jewish) That I got from my pair here on PC <333 I also wear my power rangers shirt as often as possible.

Ayselipera
May 6th, 2010, 07:18 PM
In the winter I have two comforters and a blanket. During the warmer months my blankets can be an assortment of anything. When it's warm out I'll either have my windows open or the air conditioning on. If my windows are open I usually have a small blanket, but I may kick it off if I get too hot. When the air conditioning is on I get too cold without a blanket so I make sure to keep one on the whole night. One pillow is the perfect amount for me.

ILoveDragonite
May 6th, 2010, 07:46 PM
This question bores me so i'm going to answer with the teddy's i sleep with. I have 2 pikachu teddy's, both are a little bigger than my pillow. My pillow is a bulbasaur, no joke, its an actual bulbasaur =O ...well belbasaur pillow anyways, my sheets haz pokemon on them and my blanket is just a blanket...

loliwin
May 7th, 2010, 12:06 AM
I have a sheet, a comforter, 2 mushy mushy pillows, and an ultra comfy blanket. It's MASSIVELY COMFY. XD

SIN1488
May 7th, 2010, 12:20 AM
I've actually been using a sleeping bag as a blanket since Winter, it's nice. I need to switch it out for something thinner though, because I hate waking up sweaty. :S

RuRuBell
May 7th, 2010, 07:24 AM
When I was living in my aunt's house during the winter, I slept with two thick blankets, and a sheet. It was cold!

But at home, I have my favourite blanket that I've had for 12 years. It's completely ripped and tattered, but it's soooo soft and comfortable. I've thrown a cover on it so it doesn't get destroyed, and I normally just sleep with that. It's pretty thin.

In the summer I sleep with a sheet. I can't sleep without something covering me, no matter how hot it is.

Aureol
May 7th, 2010, 07:45 AM
I'm just using a duvet. I did have a sheet underneath because I can't stand having less than 2 things on me (don't know why), but it started getting hot at night >_> My lack of comfort eventually beat my psychological issues.

Eternal Nightmare
May 7th, 2010, 08:03 AM
My bed is always covered with sheets and cover but as hot as it is right now I don't cover up. As far as that, sometimes my cat jumps through the window or so and snuggles next to me in the bed. Even odder, my little brother magically appears in my bed when I'm sleeping D:.

Galukxy
May 7th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Well, My original Pokemon duvet set ^^ and my Pikachu plush toy and sometimes my cat comes and sleeps on my bed :3

Rokusasu
May 7th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I just have a duvet, all year round. If it's cold during the winter, I'll grab a sheet, but usually the duvet's enough.

Bluerang1
May 7th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Me mobile phone under me pillow.

Timbjerr
May 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
There're three pillows and two blankets on my bed as of this moment. XD

For some reason, I can't really sleep unless I'm at least partially covered as well, even during the notoriously hot summer months. D:

カゲボウズ
May 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM
My medium-sized plush fox Chihiro <3 And my smaller foxes Teto, Mononoke, and Kira. And my East Shellos (Lan), West Shellos (Mei), Pachirisu (Chipa), Drifloon (Wisp), Riolu (Shiloh), and Mesprit (Mystia) plushes. And my giant Piplup (Noel) and medium Tails plushes. And that special Borders Easter Bunny (Anna). And my stuffed dinosaur Patchouli :D

At my dad's, I sleep with this giant stuffed bear I got years ago that I named Bambi.

If I ever get married, I hope my future spouse doesn't mind these guys in our bed :D

Sammi
May 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM
At all times, I have my blue comforter that I've had for years (getting close to 10 I'm sure), and my pillows. Like a few other people, I need something heavy over me to sleep, even if it's hot. Can't just sleep with a sheet, sadly. :(

If it gets slightly chilly, I have a small white quilt to put on top of my comforter. If it's a bit colder, I have a heated blanket I might add to the top. If it's really cold, I put the heated blanket on the bottom of my blanket pile and actually plug it in. I don't know what's up with this room, but in the winter, I seriously couldn't sleep without my heated blanket on, even with the three layers. I never got warm enough.

poopnoodle
May 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
my pillow it's taking my boyfriend's role A.T.m./

mew²
May 7th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Well I have three blankets and three pillows.
All keep me in comfort at night.

Mattysaurus
May 7th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Duvet? Wut is dis? >__>

I sleep with two pillows, an undersheet, an oversheet, a blanket, and an extra blanket when I'm cold.

I also have a lion cub plushie.

Idiot!
May 8th, 2010, 06:39 AM
With floor tiles. When it's really hot here (and usually is), I sleep on the floor.

Infernape
May 8th, 2010, 06:44 AM
in the summer I have a sheet and a light quilt. In the winter I pull out the heavier sheet and comforter

Guillermo
May 8th, 2010, 08:27 AM
A pillow, a sheet cover and women.