PDA

View Full Version : Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH!

curiousnathan
May 8th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Are you a talkative person in general? Do you often get told form your friends to shutup? Do you get caught up in all of the gossip and mayhem? Or would you rather stay out of it all?

Answer and dicuss. Have fun.

Zet
May 8th, 2010, 03:00 AM
I'm not much of a talkative person, but my friend Forever is a talkative person and sometimes I wish she talked less. :3

loliwin
May 8th, 2010, 03:01 AM
I am a very talkative person. XD But I dont have people saying to shut up XD

Umbreon_
May 8th, 2010, 03:03 AM
I'm not a talkative person when it comes to the elders. xD ;;

Kenpari
May 8th, 2010, 03:05 AM
I'm not typically a talkative person. I've never really been told to be quiet by my friends from talking too much, just from interrupting them occasionally. I don't listen to all the gossip stuff, either.

curiousnathan
May 8th, 2010, 03:06 AM
I too do not consider myself as a talkative person, and I'd rather stay out of the gossip since it usualy always backfires on you.

The Kidd
May 8th, 2010, 05:04 AM
I'm not a talkative person when it comes to the elders. xD ;;

I agree,I'm not either unless I just happen to work with them enough to bond with them.
I use to be a really quiet guy, sitting in the back of class...reading and not talking, but all of that's changed. I like talking and meeting new people. If I see a new person at work, I approach them and talk to them.
I guess I've become a social butterfly :D

P.S No, none of my friends tell me to shut up. I talk when I want and if I don't I always get asked whats wrong xD

Honest
May 8th, 2010, 10:21 AM
One I get to know a person, I could talk on till doomsday. But if it's a new person, or a person I like, I'm usually shy.

Sneeze
May 8th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I am if I know the person I'm talking to well, if it's someone new I tend to take a back seat in the conversation. But I can be very talkative if its a topic I feel strongly about.

Galukxy
May 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Well, I'm a very quiet person, but I can be talkative depending how close that person is to me;
But I have never had my friend tell me to shut up before.

RTHookers
May 8th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I'm kinda quiet. Like it that way. I hate too much darn talking.

The Cynic
May 8th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I frequently blether on about this and that, here and there, to and fro, over and under, round and about, in and out, hippity-hoppity, up and down, back and forth, hither and fither, backwards and sideways, good and plenty. I do occasionally have to be told to cease my ranting and end my dreadful harangue. But, I like talking. Is that such a crime?

Zorua
May 8th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I've been described as an introverted person. So introverted in fact that people think I'm "different", because I keep my distance from people and I make this distinct expression whenever someone hugs me or something. xDD;

I don't know. I guess I can say that I'm really shy?

Eternal Nightmare
May 8th, 2010, 07:19 PM
I like to stay quiet and keep to myself most of the time unless I'm around friends or someone is talking about something I like. Other than that I'm the one that has to tell people to shut up xD.

RuRuBell
May 8th, 2010, 09:46 PM
I'm not a talkative person, not even around people I know. The only difference is that between my friends/family there are comfortable silences instead of awkward ones. :D

Bayo
May 9th, 2010, 04:19 AM
I used to be extremely talkative. As teen hormones have set in however, I've shut up quite a bit.

Danikamakaze
May 9th, 2010, 04:43 AM
I talk a lot, but I know when to stop :)
So I'm never really one of those ANNOYING chatter boxes :P
Maybe on an odd occasion xD

Amaruuk
May 9th, 2010, 05:25 AM
One I get to know a person, I could talk on till doomsday. But if it's a new person, or a person I like, I'm usually shy.
I'm like this - it's either nervous silence or running off at the mouth. Also when I talk, I tend to go off on tangents without realizing for a while. Some find it annoying and others find it amusing.

As for gossip, I think it's stupid. Talking to elders? Growing up, they were about the only ones I could talk to, so it's something I still do all the time. I like making friends with my instructors X3

Binary
May 9th, 2010, 05:34 AM
I don't talk alot and I'm shy so I keep things to myself. Therefore, I never have been told to shut up. But on msn, it's a completely different story ;D

EmeraldSerenade
May 9th, 2010, 07:55 AM
I'm somewhat talkative.... if i wasn't, people would think i'm an emotionless shell -.-
i can be a little shy around people i don't know though :3

Ursula
May 9th, 2010, 08:01 AM
I love to talk just to hear myself talk. Talking is so much fun. u_u;

My favorite part about talking is gossiping. I love to gossip so much n_n;! It's so much . . fun jejeje. :<

ANARCHit3cht
May 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
No... no one wants to hear me :/. But.... I can really only have a conversation with my friends, people I don't know... I can't talk to..

Limey-chan
May 9th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I like to think I can sustain a conversation without being too talkative.

Unless I know the person I can't start a conversation to save my life, though.

Druid
May 9th, 2010, 03:53 PM
I try to be quiet, and most of the time I am. However, if I get wrapped into a subject or am extremely bored I'll usually start talking more than usual. Generally, though, I'll tell myself to shut up before others do.

WolfgangWhiplash
May 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Only if I feel at ease.
Otherwise, no.

Guillermo
May 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
It varies. If I'm with someone I'm comfortable around, then yeah. However, if I'm with someone I just met or don't really like, then I'll usually shut up.

Yusshin
May 10th, 2010, 12:01 AM
A lot of your threads are OVP XD It's starting to bug me. Just saying.

To answer the question, though, I'm not really talkative unless I know you. In that case, I don't shut up easily. If I shut up, you hurt my feelings somehow or I'm pissed at you :]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 10th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I usually don't talk all that much unless a) I know you and b) the discussion is about something that I'm actually interested in. Then, yeah, sometimes I start rambling on and on.

KillehKiwi
May 10th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I tend to talk a lot. And my friend's don't mind, because I'm a good listener as well. ;D
But yes, I do get told to shuddup frequentlyy! ;D But it's mostly because I'm ranting about something that makes ZERO sense. ;D

Mumfie
May 28th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Mm, I've heard from friends that I am indeed a talkative person. They're right :b
But I also have my times when I appear to be quiet.. and then it's just a matter of time before I blahblahblah again.

Chizen
May 28th, 2010, 12:48 PM
I don't know if I talk too much. I mean usually when I do talk it's quite loud and that's why people tell me to shut up...

Richard Lynch
May 28th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I've been able to stay out of gossip and drama through high school and college, so I guess I'm not that talkative.

But I can be loud, especially if my sense of humor takes over. For the record, I have nearly no filter on my humor, I've found. I recall this one time, at work (a retail store), I was walking around the department, while my manager (the nicest gay guy you could ever meet) was ringing up a decent line of customers. Well, I found a plastic spoon on the floor, and without really thinking, I held it up and said loudly, "Hey Scott! Wanna spoon?" and just started laughing.

I also told the store boss (when he was telling me to do something and was stammering a bit with his words), I said, "Easy for you to say!"

I'm rather unconventional in the work field, but I've never gotten in trouble... yet. ;)

KejiBebi
May 28th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I talk a lot but my friends don't mind it. :3
Since they all talk way more then me.

But if I'm around people that aren't my friends, I won't say much.
I don't know how to start conversations. x.x

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 28th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Not really. I'm a shy and quiet person in most public, offline situations.

Captain Hobo.
May 28th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Yes, I love to talk I am told to be quit a lot.

hiphiphippo
May 28th, 2010, 02:03 PM
i'm more of a person who laughs a lot rather than talks a lot. i'm generally quiet in class and stuff, but i talk a normal amount around my friends. i do get told i laugh too much though.. but is that so bad? ;D

TheUltimateSacrifice
May 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM
No.
What is this "friend" you speak of?
No.
Yes.

Eurydice
May 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
no i am really quiet, i dont talk unless i need to. most the time i just dont have anything to say.

Nancy Botwin
May 29th, 2010, 02:56 AM
My friends say I never shut up... and I'll talk to anyone. On several occasions I have rambled on to strangers about their clothes.

Sacr3d Fire
May 29th, 2010, 04:08 AM
I'm the kind of person who never talks unless I'm forced to talk, even if I know the person who im talking,i prefer to stay quiet and my friends never have to tell me shut up,I prefer to stay alone in a quiet and calm place.

Dubstep
May 29th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I'm actually kind of quiet and shy in person, but I can be talkative and energetic with the right company. I just have a trouble talking to people I don't know, and tend to get nervous.

JokesterJesee
May 29th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Frankly

I talk non stop xD

~JKJesse~

Alkaide
May 30th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Ya, I am a very talkative person, people often tell me that I am very, very talkative.

...but I wanna become calm in my personality and less talkative. GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Forever
May 30th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Um... IRL I don't talk much, but online I can't seem to shutup and I'm constantly editing my posts to include my thoughts. D:

And gossip? Yeah that's nice to hear. XD

-Jared-
May 30th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Me? Talk to much? HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *wipes tear from eye*

Woo boy, I am one heck of a talker. I don't usually gossip or anything, though. Actually I end up talking more about myself than anything. 0_o Now that I say that, I sound really narcissistic... Actually, I usually just joke about funny (ie embarrassing) things that I like to laugh at, and my friends are patient enough to just let me go on until I run out of breath. XD

Trap-Eds
May 30th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Nah. I'm a listener, not a speaker. and yet I babble to myself like a nut half the time

Eldrei
May 30th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Are you a talkative person in general? Do you often get told form your friends to shutup? Do you get caught up in all of the gossip and mayhem? Or would you rather stay out of it all?

Answer and dicuss. Have fun.

I am!!! However IF there's a topic to talk to. o.O

Ayselipera
May 31st, 2010, 07:57 AM
Well if I don't know you then you're probably going to have to be the one who starts talking first. Since I'm somewhat shy in real life. Once I get to know you though I can keep on talking forever. I don't think I'm an annoying talker though. At least no one has ever told me that and I like to think people like to hear the things I like to say because in real life many people always ask me for advice or my opinion on things. Part of that may be the fact that I actually enjoy listening to problems.

Romantica
May 31st, 2010, 08:24 AM
I'm pretty talkative, but not to the point where people have to tell me to shut up. Guess I know my limits. When I'm meeting someone new, I'll usually be the one to spark up the conversations.

Yamikarasu
May 31st, 2010, 08:36 AM
When I'm around people I know really well, I can be really talkative and just go off on long tangents. Otherwise I'm pretty introverted.

PokemonLeagueChamp
May 31st, 2010, 01:49 PM
I talk quite a bit, here and IRL. Sometimes I think I talk too much. Maybe I could be a politician. But I have yet to hear any complaints.