PDA

View Full Version : HOM - Habbits of Mind

curiousnathan
May 8th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Have you ever heard about the Habbits of Mind, if so what is your favourite? Can you relate yourself to any of them? Which ones? Which do you think you need to use?

The HOM - Habbits of mind are 16 things you should use to help you achieve success.
Eg. Finding Humour, Responding with wonderment and awe ect.

I used to know a teacher of my primary school who loved them and tried to brainwash us with them. But obviously she failed to do it to me. Heh heh, but my sister is sick of them too since she has the teacher nearly everyday. I laugh, haha.

Zet
May 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Habits has only one b.

Though while you may be teachers may teach it to you, you really shouldn't be so closed minded about it. While you may not know it, habits of the mind happen everyday. Like some people try to be funny so they're always coming up with new things or finding new jokes and such.

curiousnathan
May 8th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Habits has only one b.

Though while you may be teachers may teach it to you, you really shouldn't be so closed minded about it. While you may not know it, habits of the mind happen everyday. Like some people try to be funny so they're always coming up with new things or finding new jokes and such.
Okay I will keep that in mind. Oh yes indeed we make alot of jokes about them. I dont dislike them but I do get irritated when people get to enthusiastic over them. But hey, good for them.