PDA

View Full Version : Beyblade!!!!

armaldo
November 15th, 2003, 09:19 PM
who likes beyblade and who doesnt cause i sure do and if you do like beyblade list your blades and i will rate them or if you want me to i will list my blades and you can rate them !!!!!

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 09:28 PM
i like beylade,i used to have a site bt i gave it to someone1 beyblade is coolistilwatch it ( thats about it tho ) the show is cool, i didn't but no beblades except that ihad like 12 a year ago but i soldthem

armaldo
November 15th, 2003, 09:34 PM
arent you the one who likes wwe wrestling i use to but the show sucks now why would you sell your blades man which ones did you have ?

shiny_jiggly
November 18th, 2003, 11:32 PM
I got bored of the show. Doesn't mean anything to me.

Cherrim
November 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
I don't really care for the anime. o_o I like the American opening theme, but that's it. The characters don't interest me in the least and the plots are too... I dunno. I just don't like it much. I have several friends who really like it though.

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I find it boring : P

What Lightning said, to make it more precise. ^_^

*looks at Yami Malik at Lightning's sig and shrieks*

*Yami Malik murders CaRtOON*

Kayleigh
November 29th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Ooh yeah, I love the American opening. *_*; And not to mention that all of the characters on the new G-Force (Izzat what it's called? o.o) look so cute. ;D And I guess I've sort of lost interest in it too, but I still watch it sometimes.

Spike Razzor
November 29th, 2003, 05:43 PM
The first season was cool! The second was retarted looking cause of the 3D animation they added, and the fact that they almost never lost until the final episodes...

I also made this blade on paint for this online thing I was in. I know it owns XD!

Too-Angel
December 7th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Beyblade's ok I guess. I don't barely watch it anymore.
It's timed when i'm on school, I only watch it every weekends when it's timed every mornings and sometimes afternoons. I still think Beyblade is cool, sometimes not having enough time to watch it. +.+'

Spike Razzor
December 8th, 2003, 11:11 AM
*is at school*
I miss using Beyblades, mine are all scrap metal/plastic now... Got this cool sunfire ring for one. I won like 50 times with it until i ripped it a bit too hard and it shattered ;_; *sniffle* those where the days, playing at school (used a plastic chair as a stadium).

Fallen Angel
December 8th, 2003, 12:54 PM
I love the blades, the show kinda sux now. But my best blade is my Draical blade XD, right out of the box, but I am gonna get some new ones too, and maybe some Magnacore parts (izzat what its called?).

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 04:29 PM
I used to like beyblade. but it isn't like pokemon. Beyblades are prettymuch all alike! Pokemon are unique! Plus when you buy a beyblade, all of those stats on the side of the box are just things that show you how good it is with the whole arrow dinamiks and weight! Thats y when you custimize them it doesn't help to look at the box! It is easier to custimize betblades by trail and error!

Mew
December 9th, 2003, 11:48 PM
i use to watch bayblade on cartoonnetwork but then i got sooo sick ov it and started watching pokemon agen

Kuragari
December 10th, 2003, 08:25 PM
I watch Beyblades, it's not too bad. I find it somewhat fun to watch. I'll at least finish it before passing full judgement of it.

The Overlord
December 11th, 2003, 09:34 PM
My beys are dragonV,draciel,driger,and trypio thats it.

ji_ji_rachi
December 17th, 2003, 11:02 AM
my best blade parts are m-dranzers base,a meadiam sized deffence ring,and a retired attack ring. the only time someone has beten my is they knocked me in a hole.This is true my dragoon is real and i am the champ of the skool and leader of the night bladers.NOW RATE MY BLADE! !!!!!!!!!!

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 5th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I used to like beyblade now i dont cause i cant watch it and if i cant watch it then i dont like it.

Ryoutarou
February 13th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I still like beyblade too bad there's no anime past season 3.

ChoasTheory
February 23rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
Me just buy the tops XD. I think the show is cool to. My favorite character is Kai.

decks2
February 23rd, 2004, 12:41 PM
Current beyblade count: 18 blades.

Thought of the show.: Good, just quite a lot of it is SO unrealistic. Can't wait for G Revolution to air in England where I live.

EDIT: Fave character: Rei

Omega-Brendan
February 25th, 2004, 01:38 AM
I am a BIG fan of Beyblade. Now one plays at school. I remember we used to use a hoolahoop as a stadium. They people started bringing rea stadiums and I would always shatter them. Blades get stolen very easily. My strongest blade is Driger MS. I bought it in japan for roughly 6 US dollars.

Imakuni?
March 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
i remember the time bb almost got banned from my school. we had this thing calles the beybrakers. it was a gang of me and several friends who never lost. we used this crap stadium and smashed right through it and shattered this kids blade. we almost got it banned but didnt

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 16th, 2004, 07:17 PM
beyblade is, ok it was popular at my school a year ago, i had lots of 'em, but my one that always used to crack the bey stadiums was this one with two medals. Now i don't have them any more people stole alll mine :'(

Evil Togepi
March 19th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I quite like beyblade, I will admit the beybattles can be boring but I watch more for the characters which I really love, especially Kai and Rei ^_^

Ryoutarou
March 20th, 2004, 09:33 AM
kinda sucks the anime just ended a few weeks ago well anyway's i'll still keep playing the game here's a summery of the start of the final battle

The boy, Brooklyn, whom Vorcloff/Vorcoff calls the"Secret weapon of Team BEGA" will be coached by Hitoshi(Takao's Brother). On one hand, since Takao and others had the new powerful BOROBORO(?) beyblades made by Kyojyu, the team was fine with only 4 members. However, a part is missing. And as for a power, The 4 members of the BBA Revolution does not make much progress between the handling of the new beyblades, that each member of Team BEGA advances. Under such circumstances, Garland and Kai hold a practice game. Although the collision which was not strong was so intense that it broke the stadium for practice two persons, but...

It's the old team bladebrakers minus kai vs BEGA as a final battle and since the bladebreakers havent been together as a team since episodes one of season 3 this is a great way to end it.

master-bart
April 9th, 2004, 12:47 AM
ps :peapl who like beyblade can ready my story

Omega-Brendan
April 14th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I got my Launcher! Hooray :D Oh and I'm talking about the HMS Customize grip thing.

Ryoutarou
April 14th, 2004, 01:29 PM
get the adxr-76 launcher now that's a good one.

Omega-Brendan
April 16th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Can you show me a pic of it? btw yesterday Beyblade was bought back to my school, I'm a winner in my school's new beyblade tournament.

Ryoutarou
April 16th, 2004, 12:27 PM
man and people dont laugh at you?

Omega-Brendan
April 18th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Laugh at what? By The Way, in my school this year 3 had a Dragoon MSUV, it was scary. It was like Dragoon GT rpm speed all the time except it was a lil slower, but it hit me and I nearly lost to a Year 3!
Luckily and Cam back down and knocked Dragoon MSUV just barely... Am I a lucky boy...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Hwat's with al these complicated labels? I know I have the Dragoon V, the Remote Control Dragoon, the Remote Control dragoon launcher, the electronic dragoon launcher, and up to 20 other blades. Speak in lame men's terms please.

Ryoutarou
May 5th, 2004, 07:03 AM
my death gargolye could have taken that dragoon easy.

$H-GAGE$
November 1st, 2005, 06:57 AM
Kool man!beyblade simply rocks well i dont lik pokemon much but beyblade is simply cool:D iv got an electronic Galman its pretty gud. any1 wanna be friendz plz my pleasure [email protected]

Sylphiel
November 1st, 2005, 07:36 AM
This thread is, like, way old. O_o

Don't post in any thread over a month old, please...and especially don't post in threads that are over a year old. ^^;;

*closed*