PDA

View Full Version : RPG-er's club

Miyu-chan
September 7th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Come on and join! XD

Name: RPG-er's club

Restrictions: You must at least join one RP before, it doesn't matter where, even though I would prefer if it was on PC...

Basic Idea: A place for people who like to Role Play, talk about your charcters, the story lines you're planning... and also to advertise your RP. =P You can also get tips and stuff from fellow RPGers...

Why: Because I enjoy RPGing, and it looks like a lot of people here like to RP too... >_>

Member's list:
Miyu-chan
SuperPsycoDragoniteLover
zanstic
G-LANCE
Dragon Girl
Majin Vegetto
Kayleigh
Sturm

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I think I can join, I mean I DO mod one RP section!

Miyu-chan
September 9th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Of course you can join~ =D *adds Anna to the list of members* n_n

toxantic
September 9th, 2003, 05:33 PM
I want to join to please. ^_^

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 04:48 AM
Of course! n_n *adds zanstic to the list*

I have a question to ask ya'll, do you base charecters on yourself more often? Or do you like to try expore a new personality? n_n

G-LANCE
September 10th, 2003, 05:28 AM
does starting an rp count?
if it does, cool.
if it doesn't, im adding myself as a character on Pkmn SL anyway (yeah it reopened)

Thanx

toxantic
September 10th, 2003, 02:15 PM
I base some of my characters on myself, if the RP looks really promising it is easier for me to get into it. Sometimes I take all of my anger out and put it into an evil character, 'Samantha'.

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Okay, G-LANCE, you can join. XD

I usually base my charecters on myself, because it's easier to play them that way. n_n; But I also like to play someone who's compleatly different from me, I like to *think* about, "Hmmm...what should I write for her now? What would she do in this situation?" It's also good writing practice, my writing has improved since I got into RPs. ^_^

toxantic
September 11th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Mine too, I used to be really big on Live RPing and I remember when I came back to school after that summer I somehow began to be very good in English class, which is a class that I used to always get a C in. That reminds me, should I restart the Live RPing club?

Miyu-chan
September 13th, 2003, 05:55 AM
You got very good in English class? Cool. =D As for me, my English seemed to improve more, and my typing speed improved too. n_n I also started to write fanfiction more easily. =D

G-LANCE
September 13th, 2003, 04:05 PM
yeah i know everyone in this group is in my rp Pokemon SL so don't forget to check it regularly. PEACE

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 01:45 AM
yeah i know everyone in this group is in my rp Pokemon SL so don't forget to check it regularly. PEACE

Really? *checks* Wow...Totally cool. :knockedou When was the first time you guys first RPed? Do you still have your first writing sample? I do. Maybe I'll show it here... >_>

Dragon Girl
September 14th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Could I join as well? I haven't done any rpgs on the board here yet, but I have done many at other places.

G-LANCE
September 15th, 2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Dragon Girl
Could I join as well? I haven't done any rpgs on the board here yet, but I have done many at other places.

Really? i thought u joined my rp *checks*
yeah u did

Miyu-chan
September 15th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Yeah, Dragon Girl you can join. n_n Check out the current topic. ^_~

Majin Vegetto
September 24th, 2003, 04:52 AM
Might it be alright if I join? :rambo:

Kayleigh
September 26th, 2003, 04:38 AM
I'll join Miyu-chan! :P And yes, I usually base my made-up characters on myself. I still do play characters like Sango, etc. She's my favorite so I always pick her. >_>;;

Miyu-chan
September 26th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Yay! Welcome you two! =D I'll add you guys to the list when I have time... =P *throws confetti and welcomes the new members*

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 06:24 AM
This might be fun...I join, please?*call Yoshi*

Keitaro
October 2nd, 2003, 08:32 AM
I guess I'll join since well I have my own RP I made on PC but I don't know how long it will last because maybe I'm asking too much such as a LH RP x.x... either way I do have a chat room on mIRC that has been up for 2 years running now and it has lot of roleplay involved in it so hopefully it will make up the differences.

22sa
October 2nd, 2003, 01:59 PM
I guess I'll join since well I have my own RP I made on PC but I don't know how long it will last because maybe I'm asking too much such as a LH RP x.x... either way I do have a chat room on mIRC that has been up for 2 years running now and it has lot of roleplay involved in it so hopefully it will make up the differences.
Yah I just saw your thread, most of the availiable characters in Love Hina are girls though...

Keitaro
October 2nd, 2003, 06:09 PM
That's true but there are still are guys like Seta-san, Kentaro, Hintari & Shiari and I did say creative control in it so there is aloud creating your own character as long as it is love hina based...

Sturm
October 4th, 2003, 02:31 AM
What will we do in this club...???
*Yoshi(nickname for my Bahamut) is awaiting for your order*

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 08:22 AM
would it be okay If I joined...

I cannot remember how many Role Plays Me, Syrus and Kenny C were in...shikes there were so many

I think, 4 :P

BOO ya!

Rift
October 17th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Can i join? i started World Wide Chaos and my newest RPG Pokemon Dimension and i wish those who quit would come back! oh, I love RPs! there my pride and Joy! and i base all my characters on me! *points to the names of the characters* there all named Scott! ^_^;

invinible
October 31st, 2003, 06:41 PM
I think I would like to join this club and mention that I edited the rules in the rpg I started in Pokemon Role Plays called Pokefun Role Playing Game so they would be easier to read.

Miyu-chan
November 7th, 2003, 03:01 AM
Welcome! n_n Yay! another member!

The Vince Knight
December 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM
I'll join! I'll join!
If thats ok... :)