PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY NEED HELP!!

kazekage Gaara
May 8th, 2010, 10:44 PM
k so ive been trying to get raikou for the longest time in fire red!!!! i encounterd him one time which made me happy.... cuz i knew thn it would show his location in the pokedex. wen i battled him i used mean look wit my crobats so he wouldnt escape but thn he used roar and got away! so wen i went to chek the pokedex it said location unknown...does this mean hes gone forever or wat? help plz :(

Zenith95s
May 8th, 2010, 11:14 PM
If I remember, if it used Roar. Like in G/S/C
It fled, but the location shows in the Pokédex.
I don't have much ides on this, because I never ran into a legendary dog...

hack1
May 8th, 2010, 11:57 PM
I think it's gone. Did you save?

kazekage Gaara
May 9th, 2010, 07:40 AM
ya i did save right after the encounter

dooxer
May 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM
if you saved whatever it is is permanent. your just going to have to have it traded to you for the pokedex info if it wont reappear.

UmbreonUniverse
May 9th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Dont worry he will re appear. It will re appear over and over but when it uses "Roar" you just have to be lucky and find it again. Anyways its not gone youll just have to find it again. (I feel bad for you still)

godrex2
May 9th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Yeah from what I remember it is still around it will take a few minutes for it to re appear.

kazekage Gaara
May 9th, 2010, 10:50 AM
k so even if it doesnt say where he is on pokedex? hes still their?

Crocodile
May 9th, 2010, 12:02 PM
I'm pretty sure he's gone.

Giovanni
May 9th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Well, i've never been in this situation before, but I don't recall ANY of the legendary dogs showing on FR/LG Pokedex, I think it's just bare luck, so there's a possibility that you MIGHT find Raikou again, but don't take my word for it.

Sydian
May 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Just because he used Roar doesn't mean he's gone forever. He should be on the Pokedex location if you just check. I don't think the programmers of the game hate us that much. Next time, please ask in the simple Q&A thread.

Locked.