PDA

View Full Version : Hello...as you suspect, I'm new! ^_^

Deadeye Betty
November 5th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Just surfing around and came across this site and figured I'd drop in and maybe stick around for a while!

*waves at everyone like crazy*

THIRTY-SIX
November 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
nice avater for a begginer anyway welcome to pc

Zapchu
November 5th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Just surfing around and came across this site and figured I'd drop in and maybe stick around for a while!

Hi Deadeye Better, welcome to the boards. You've got a really cool avatar! Let's see...you are probably from Canada *oi kanada??* then you also watch Naruto! Anyways, I'm glad you decided to join and I hope to see ya' around da' boards!

Crimson_Blade
November 5th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Welcome to pc Deadeye Betty hope you enjoy your stay. And always here you have lots of fun.

Deadeye Betty
November 5th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Hi Deadeye Better, welcome to the boards. You've got a really cool avatar! Let's see...you are probably from Canada *oi kanada??* then you also watch Naruto! Anyways, I'm glad you decided to join and I hope to see ya' around da' boards!

Heh...thanx for all the warm welcomes!

Yeah...I am from Canada, the great white north! ^_^ I just call it Kanada from Akira (an amazing anime, it's the one that got me hooked!)...Tetsuo screams "Oi! Kanada!"

...um...yeah.

So any suggestions on where to start out here? I'll probably get into the roleplaying sooner or later...I just gotta find my way around firts! ^_^

asher_son_of_ash
November 5th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Heya, Deadeye Betty! -Can't we just call ya Betty? XP;- Welcome to PC and its great forums. You can start by posting around the site in posts that interest for a start. Hope ya hve a great time here.

Shana
November 5th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

Miya902
November 5th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Hello, and welcome, I wish you a ton of fun here at PC. When I started here I greeted all the Newbii's. n_n

Ninja Retsu
November 5th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

~Mewtwo_Rules~
November 6th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Welcome! Read the rules, post a lot and have fun! You're always welcome @ PC!

KLS
November 6th, 2004, 07:12 AM
wow so many newcomers in PC
it's great to see so many new faces
(actually everyone is a new face XD)
anyways i'm KLS, practically the oldest member here and if you need your help i;ll get back to you ASAP on that
hope you have a great time here
-KLS

Tzuri17
November 6th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Hey welcome to PC! post alot and have fun!

Kelsey
November 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Hi and welcome to PC, DB! ^_^ Have fun here, I hope you stick around here for a while! ^0^

~Kelsey