PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Charmander Or One Of It's Evolutions - Offering 10h Anniversary Pokemon

godrex2
May 9th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Hey guys. I have always wanted a Shiny Charizard but could never obtain one without cheat codes. So I am offering one of my Pokemon I received at the Pokemon 10th Anniversary. I would prefer to trade one of my Mews or Celebis that I got but if you don't one them I can give you a different one. Sadly though all of the 10th Anniversary Pokemon were level 100.
So here is my offer:
One Shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Or Charizard Of any level. NO HACKED POKEMON! If you think I am scamming you with the Pokemon just check the OC and date obtained... and the terrible moves that they know.... But I am sure you'll figure out a way to make them stronger! Thanks in advance ~Godrex2

purple monster
May 9th, 2010, 07:53 AM
i have a legit shiny charmander lv11 so all of your 10 aniv pokes are lv100?

godrex2
May 9th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Yes that I am aware of would you like to trade? If you want a Charizard level 100 from the Anniversary I'll trade XD Please do tell what you would like I have many other Pokemon.. but some are hacked from when I was obsessed with hacking during the first year or so of Diamond. I have tried to banish them all to My Pokemon Ranch but it is getting kinda hard.

MartinJF
May 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I have a shiny lvl 55 charizard :) trade for your mew?

godrex2
May 9th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Sure what is your friend code?

MartinJF
May 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Is there any chance that we can wait 1 hour? I'm on a ferry on my way Home..

godrex2
May 9th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Oh sure thats fine and I found more Mews one if hacked one I got off the GTS I think and the other I have no idea how I got it. It says it came from my Emerald but I don't remember.

TwilightBlade
May 9th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Please read the Trade Corner Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209543).

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216978).

Either post once in the Quick Trade in order to request a shiny Charmander or finish arranging your trade with MartinJF via PM/VM. This does not necessitate a trade thread.

Closed~