PDA

View Full Version : There's a Dragon afoot !

Psydragon
May 9th, 2010, 09:04 AM
I just realized I haven't done this yet so... Hello there PokeCommunity ! My name is Psydragon. It comes from the Psychic and Dragon gym I used to run on Gold Version. ( My friends and I got our hands on a pile of boy scout badges and set up gyms with each other, lol ). I've been playing for a veeeeery long time. I was like 9 or 10 when Pokemon first came out over here. Ah the good old days. Sadly, my Gold version's internal battery died years ago, R.I.P. my first pokemon. I haven't touched yellow in such a long time that I forget where it is. So currently I'm down to Emerald, Platinum, and Heart Gold-( Thank you Nintendo. Now my team can finally rise from the grave). I never really got into the TCG, although I did collect the Topps cards. I'm more of a Magic the Gathering person. Well, I guess I've rambled enough. If you ever want to trade or battle send me a PM. Don't worry I never use hacks. But I will use legendaries. If they were put in the game by the developers, then we were intended to use them. SeeYa