PDA

View Full Version : yoooo

Pityflame
May 9th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Hi, I love pokemon and stuff like that so welcome me. lol

oh and apparently i'm banned from the chat... ._.
I don't ever remember joining this site before

OokamiShipper
May 9th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome to PC, Pityflame, I hope you have a nice time here. ^^

And I'm not sure about the chat thing, maybe your computer doesn't allow java or something? (Don't listen to me, I could never figure out that place. xD)

Pityflame
May 9th, 2010, 01:05 PM
:/ it says I was banned for trolling.. I don't remember ever being here D:

DoctorFred
May 9th, 2010, 02:21 PM
:/ it says I was banned for trolling.. I don't remember ever being here D:
That's strange...Well there's still plenty of other things to do besides chatting. And if you REALLY want to use the chat, you can always make another account maybe. Anyway, welcome!

Pityflame
May 9th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Well, if the chat isn't active then I don't really care then :P
But I'd rather go in chat if I could.

Of course I'll still post'n'stuff :D

Hiidoran
May 9th, 2010, 03:40 PM
And if you REALLY want to use the chat, you can always make another account maybe. Anyway, welcome!No, do not do what DoctorFred suggested. If you do, you'll end up getting in even more trouble for ban evasion. :|

If you really feel like you were banned from the chat out of reason, you're more than free to post your concerns over in the Chatroom Information and Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=113764) thread. Sometimes bannings are issued in error, but at very least you can get a better explanation as to why you were banned.

Either way, welcome to the forums. If you have any other questions regarding the community or its workings, just ask a staff member. As you can see, it's best to seek out one of us versus other members... some of which might not know the rules as clearly. :x